AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-08, 00:38   Link #21
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Lol if that was the point you were trying to make me see then we kinda wasted our time man cause if you look at my first post i said that as for strenght you were right they are on chuunin level.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 00:41   Link #22
eLstar
(^_^)v

Yeah but then you started going on about how they aren't chuunin level at all by arguing my points at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
With level 2 curse seal Sasuke will own Neji. Without it, Neji would win, but sasuke may get to copy the kaiten if, as I believe, you don't need the byakugan to use it.
Hah hah!

The Kaiten is a little more complicated then that.

eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 00:54   Link #23
Baka no desu ka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Hah hah!

The Kaiten is a little more complicated then that.

It probably also requires you to have the Hyuuga Advanced Bloodline... Since the whole "release chakra out of your entire body" thing is unique to Neji's clan.
Baka no desu ka? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 00:59   Link #24
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka no desu ka?
It probably also requires you to have the Hyuuga Advanced Bloodline... Since the whole "release chakra out of your entire body" thing is unique to Neji's clan.
That's what I was referring to.

///_^
Old 2003-12-08, 01:17   Link #25
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka no desu ka?
Everyone has chakara holes all over their body, it's just that most ninja can't do more than release it from their hands and feet. They never say the kaiten is a bloodline technique, just a secret technique taught to the of the successor of the clan. If only a Hyuuga can do it, why keep it as such a carfully guarded secret? If there's no risk of it being copied, then it'd make sense to teach it to all the hyuuga who have enough skill to learn it to make the clan more powerful.
It's just that only the Hyuga were able to develop the kaiten since they can see the chakara holes. Without the byakugan the kaiten could never have been developed, but I see no reason why a non-hyuuga ninja can't learn it now that it has been invented. Will it be as strong, no, can it be done, probably.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 01:47   Link #26
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

no the kaiten is a bloodline technique they arent afraid of kaiten getting out they are afraid of 64 hands and byakugan getting out like kamui said with curse seal sasuke wins without neji wins

about the chuunin level thing being on chuunin level and being a chuunin are different things naruto/sasuke/gaara/neji are all on chuunin level but are not chuunin
Spoiler:
is a chuunin and probably would still be beat up by one of the above chuunin level means you have the potential but you just arent complete yet
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 01:48   Link #27
eLstar
(^_^)v

You basically just rehashed everything we just said into one post.

Old 2003-12-08, 02:00   Link #28
raikage
日本語を食べません!

I think there was a whole thread (or at least a good part of a thread) about Chuunins being leadership material and Naruto/Sasuke/Neji not qualifying. Since I have nothing to add I'll leave it at that.

64 Hands is technically not a blooodline jutsu, but it is. If Sasuke/Kakashi were to
•copy it (which I still believe he can't do, but that's in another thread as well)
•spend a lot of time and effort into seeing the areas of the body poked, and tried to replicate it
he STILL couldn't do it. He'd just be poking random spots on the body, which may or may not be tenketsu holes.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:21   Link #29
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
sasuke is weak without the curse seal. If he were to fight anyone of either Neji, Lee, Gara or even Shino, he would of got owned.

Yes, he did improve a lot in the 3 exam, but him self alone would have trouble fighting neji. He would have to play with distance, throwing stuff at neji (although it would be useless).

he has the speed, but like lee suggest that going at high speed wastes a lot of stamina. besides going melee on neji would be sucide.

curse seal lvl 1 would of been more of a match.

but if neji manage to poke sasuke and end his flow of chakra from the seal, it would still be over.

curse seal lvl 2 is unknown for sasuke. who knows what he would morph into. (a weasal?) He would gain a lot more in power and strength. he would probably wipe neji in no time.

But consider that sasuke has no unlimited projectiles (like spider-boy). he would some point have to go head on with neji. ONLY then does neji stand a chance. (i don't think u can escape 64 pt if you are in his range).

the match is pretty much impossible

*************spoilers*************
for all we know neji might not survive his match with spider boy.

even if he does survive, he would have an hole in his arm for the rest of his life.

i still think neji is more genius than sasuke, at least he believes in hard work, not going around seeking power from mj wannabe.

conclusion neji > sasuke.

give neji curse seal lvl 2 and fight sasuke curse lvl 2. neji would wipe sasuke's uchia ass.
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:34   Link #30
aahhsin

I'm guessing nobody read my post...

Reread - chapter 115.

The jonin tells Sasuke he's at chuunin level. If a jonin tells you it gotta mean he at that level. Proof enough.

About Sasuke vs Haku

Sasuke might of had a chance to win if he didn't save Naruto's life. He was able to see and block the icicles remember? Hey Naruto probably couldn't win if he didn't have Kiyubi.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:41   Link #31
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin

Reread - chapter 115.

The jonin tells Sasuke he's at chuunin level. If a jonin tells you it gotta mean he at that level. Proof enough.

About Sasuke vs Haku

Sasuke might of had a chance to win if he didn't save Naruto's life. He was able to see and block the icicles remember? Hey Naruto probably couldn't win if he didn't have Kiyubi.
I don't wish to go over that debate again but as far as i remember jounin don't have anything to do with the choice of who become chuunin or not. That jounin might think that Sasuke is at a chuunin level but that doesn't mean it's necessarly true. And like i've discussed earlier with Dranz Sasuke strenght is at chuunin level but that's all. And for the second point don't start that Naruto suck without kyubi it is the same for Sasuke with his sharingan. No more sharingan and he wouldn't be able to see Haku's move. So if that's how you see it Sasuke wouldn't have win if he didn't have sharingan but there is no proof that he would have win with it as well
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 02:47   Link #32
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I think we will just have to wait to find out because...

Spoiler:
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 03:14   Link #33
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin

Reread - chapter 115.

About Sasuke vs Haku

Yeah...too bad Genma wasn't a judge, huh?

In all seriousness, though, Sasuke
Spoiler:
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 04:16   Link #34
Izlude
Sharingan!

Personally, I think Neji wins this fight. We need to analyze some stuff here. Let me also note that alot of questions arise because we don't know exactly how much power Sasuke would gain with Lvl 2, so keep this in mind, no one can explain this so I'm going off what we DO know, and not on "well he could have" ideas.

First, Sasuke is not as smart as...

Spoiler:

Furthermore, what attacks does Sasuke have that would be able to get past Neji's defense?

Most melee attacks wouldn't work, unless they were executed at super fast speeds, which is highly plausible. Remember that Naruto...

Spoiler:

His fire attack might work, personally I'm not sure if Neji's Kaiten would repel this or not.

Also remember that Tenten suggested that Neji's defenses were better then Gaara's.

It seems to me like Neji's 64 Point Hakke would seal the deal here. Even with Sasuke's intense speed, as long as Neji can bait him into coming within his Hakke the move should work, granted he's allowed to execute it, which he will, because this is anime.

Not to mention just the natural damage caused by the Hyuga fighting style, if even one clean blow lands from Neji it could be fatal.

The only way I can see Sasuke winning is if his Level 2 seal grants him:

1)a powerful, fast ranged attack while at the same time having...
2)a way to disable, or somehow infiltrate Kaiten

or

Spoiler:

...or any Jutsu that is unaffected by Kaiten for that matter.

On the subject of Naruto v. Sasuke progress, I think Naruto wins by a long shot. Not strength, progress. As far as strength is concerned, I think they are very close, although Naruto is stronger.

Spoiler:

:inhale:
Izlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 04:57   Link #35
Hybrid
props to uzi626

aahhsin
if we were on the old forum we would all tell u to go look at old threads but basically what dopeskills says is the entire truth... from the gaara-sasuke battle they COULD determine if he was chuunin level just he didn't show brains just raw power... while shika just showed he had BRAINS and the smarts to kno when to give up and to think many steps ahead

unlike sasuke and naruto who would probably fight to the death...

also if Sasuke is "chuunin level" then wouldnt Naruto, Temari, and Neji be chuunin level only they werent in the ring ... he was talking about strength-wise not brains and calmness and leadership
Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 05:25   Link #36
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
there are only two ways for Sasuke to beat Neji at current in the manga (as he still isnt at curse level 2)

1) Mange Sharingan, which he doesnt know
2) An Earth jutsu, such as Kakashi's Earth Decapitation

those so far, would be the only way to get past Neji's defense and beat the Kaiten,a nd Byakugan, and 64hands of Hakke, u cant very well block chakra points on someone under the ground, now can you?
Old 2003-12-08, 09:41   Link #37
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Spoiler:

Everyone improved, but just not the same way as Naruto because he has Nine tails in him. We don't even get to see how good Sasuke is either - it's not like he had any real fights after his fight with Garraa...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ori; 2004-04-19 at 20:32.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 09:42   Link #38
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Advantage of Sasuke :

Curse Seal : incredible boost of power.

Sharingan : can "freeze" the movement, but can't do anything else against Neji.

Super Fast Taijutsu

Chidori : can cut everything with a stab of chakra.

Some other Kaiton (fire) Jutsu.

Disadvantage :

He can't use the Chidori more than two time per day.

Advantage of Neji :

Byakugan : can see all things in a sphere of 50m radius at almost 360° and the inner coils.

Gentle Fist : one blow may finish the fight, can destroy the things built with chakra.

Kaiten : can stop any physical attack and return it to the opponent with a real "wall" of chakra.

64 Hands of Hakke : can stop the flow of all chakra in the opponent body

Neji's Jutsu doesn't require a hand seal

Disadvantage :

None in close combat, but useless for the fight at long distance, the Byakugan have a little blind angle.

I believe that Neji is able to see Sasuke with the Byakugan, and Sasuke is able to see, analyze and predict the Neji's attacks with his Sharingan.
At least Neji can use the Kaiten if he can't escape a blow = Sasuke take damage, Neji loose chakra.
I think it's a draw.

Sasuke doesn't need time to launch the Chidori anymore and there are no way that during a Neji vs Sasuke fight, there are no clash between the Heavenly Spin and the Chidori, so I believe that the Heavenly Spin is able to stop and return the Chidori (but obviously that use a lot of chakra) and it's bad for Sasuke because if that happen, he will take a great amount of damage and if he's wounded, Neji can use his 64 hands of hakke and it's the end for Sasuke.

So the only way for Sasuke to win is his super speed with his sharingan, if he can exceed the Byakugan vision and the reflexes of Neji, he can win.
If not he lost.

But now it's too late for Neji to win against Sasuke.
Without even speaking of the curse seal level 2 which will boost his power, ie much more fast than Lee without the weigth, stronger, etc. I don't believe that the story allows somebody other than Naruto to beat Sasuke now.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 00:50   Link #39
eLstar
(^_^)v

If Sasuke and Neji will ever battle, Sasuke will have power ups galore. Sasuke won't be his same strength the next time we see him, that's for sure.
Old 2003-12-09, 21:03   Link #40
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
VS. threads. We can never get rid of them

IMO, the Curse Seal level 2 Sasuke would whoop Neji's ass cool. The 4 Sounds said Sasuke would have the same strenght as them when he reachers Curse Seal level 2. So, since Sasuke will have Jounin strenght using the Curse Seal level 2, he would be able to beat Neji, and probably even Naruto.

unless neji beats spiderdude and lives , then it would make you wonder a bit cause sasuke = spiderguy level, neji > spiderguy, so neji may be > than sasuke lvl2. I'm just thinking logically here, but i say sasuke wins anyways it only seams right.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote