AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-27, 23:07   Link #1061
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
She hasn't seen men in a decade. I wouldn't breach that subject now and I don't think it's speculate-able just yet!
Not to mention literally. Wait, what about Suzaku?
Old 2008-06-27, 23:08   Link #1062
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

She is definitely a brocon. I don't think there is much doubt about it. So is Rolo.

Speaking of Rolo, with this info about him I see this going several ways. Most of them end badly. I can't really see him getting a good ending with how obsessed he is with being the only person Lelouch will love. He'll might do something with Shirley and he may hinder things with Kallen's rescue if he fears something. C.C. is safe I guess unless he suddenly decides to just kill her.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-27, 23:09   Link #1063
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Now, that becomes a psycho. If the story goes there, Lelouch will bump Rolo off himself.
Old 2008-06-27, 23:09   Link #1064
yamibakura

Nunally is very emotionally attached to her brother. They are close after all, think of all that happened to them and with their mother. She was also younger, so its only natural that Nunally would rely on Lelouch for support on such a level. Since they don't have their father to help them. Just brotherly-sisterly love.

Edit: There seems to be an emotional tug of war between Rolo and Nunally with Lelouch in the middle. Who knows, something screwed up might have happend to Rolo before he became Lelouch's 'brother'. No indication of that aside from the emotional card being played again, but we'll probably know even more about Rolo in the future.
Old 2008-06-27, 23:11   Link #1065
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Speaking of Rolo, with this info about him I see this going several ways. Most of them end badly. I can't really see him getting a good ending with how obsessed he is with being the only person Lelouch will love.
I can see where you're coming from, but is it not a leap to suggest that someone who's been loveless throughout much of his childhood and tweenage years, just when he's found an emotional attachment, isn't willing to give that up? Granted it's moving from one extreme to the next, so I figure you may have a point here...
Old 2008-06-27, 23:12   Link #1066
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Shirley's the most likely target, Lelouch didn't tell Rolo that he was also back in Area 11 because of Kallen, even though he did tell C.C. that Kallen's part of the reason he's going back..
Old 2008-06-27, 23:12   Link #1067
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Speaking of Rolo, with this info about him I see this going several ways. Most of them end badly. I can't really see him getting a good ending with how obsessed he is with being the only person Lelouch will love. He'll might do something with Shirley and he may hinder things with Kallen's rescue if he fears something. C.C. is safe I guess unless he suddenly decides to just kill her.
Rolo will really need a plot-device if he wants to kill C.C. Don't think he has that ability myself...<.< The others... well...

I do agree on a bad ending for him. He seems to be extremely jealous of anyone close to Lelouch (I REALLY fear for Nunnally more than anyone else though...)
and I don't think Lelouch will have any choice but to kill him, or he could just end up stuck in a horrid fate if his Geass goes out of control. Either way, not good.
Old 2008-06-27, 23:13   Link #1068
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

A shota killing a loli. Lord, just thinking about it makes me ill.
Old 2008-06-27, 23:14   Link #1069
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Rolo will really need a plot-device if he wants to kill C.C. Don't think he has that ability myself...<.< The others... well...

I do agree on a bad ending for him. He seems to be extremely jealous of anyone close to Lelouch (I REALLY fear for Nunnally more than anyone else though...)
and I don't think Lelouch will have any choice but to kill him, or he could just end up stuck in a horrid fate if his Geass goes out of control. Either way, not good.
No way they'd knock him out halfway through R2...unless the staff gives Lelouch an MO to take him back. Which'll be a stretch, but, as we all say, who're we to put anything past the writers of CG?
Old 2008-06-27, 23:17   Link #1070
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Now, that becomes a psycho. If the story goes there, Lelouch will bump Rolo off himself.
Probably. Or he'll at least be very angry and it could cause him to betray Lelouch. V.V. could always do some manipulating. It might even be a good way in case they wanted to have Britannia actually get their hands on C.C., though I doubt she'll be captured since Kallen already was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Nunally is very emotionally attached to her brother. They are close after all, think of all that happened to them and with their mother. She was also younger, so its only natural that Nunally would rely on Lelouch for support on such a level. Since they don't have their father to help them. Just brotherly-sisterly love.

Edit: There seems to be an emotional tug of war between Rolo and Nunally with Lelouch in the middle. Who knows, something screwed up might have happend to Rolo before he became Lelouch's 'brother'.
Well, sometimes she displays hints of wanting Lelouch all to her self. She did seem to be okay when she though incorrectly that C.C. was Lelouch's girlfriend (I think she still does even), though there was an extra material that made her sound rather angry about it. Lelouch sort of took on a duel role as both father figure and brother.

No really since they never met. There was a funny thing where Rolo tried to act like Nunnally and watched videos about her to try and be like her. He even tried the "Nyaa" and "Oniisama" bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
I can see where you're coming from, but is it not a leap to suggest that someone who's been loveless throughout much of his childhood and tweenage years, just when he's found an emotional attachment, is willing to give that up? Granted it's moving from one extreme to the next, so I figure you may have a point here...
The info made it sound like he was going a bit extreme with it. It makes sense I suppose given what his life, but it's still not good.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-27, 23:20   Link #1071
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz
No way they'd knock him out halfway through R2...unless the staff gives Lelouch an MO to take him back. Which'll be a stretch, but, as we all say, who're we to put anything past the writers of CG?
Well, it doesn't have to be in the middle. Maybe near the end seems more likely IMO.
Old 2008-06-27, 23:21   Link #1072
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post

I sort of meant "kill" her so he could hand her to V.V. and have her away from Lelouch. No reason for that though unless he betrays Lelouch for whatever reason or he suspects she is an obstacle from him getting all of Lelouch's love. Which shouldn't be an issue. The others are indeed going to recieve some sort of jealousy I think.

I think the best he could hope for would be for him to sacrifice himself for Lelouch or maybe have Lelouch Geass him so he could have a happy life.

Old 2008-06-27, 23:56   Link #1073
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
I sort of meant "kill" her so he could hand her to V.V. and have her away from Lelouch. No reason for that though unless he betrays Lelouch for whatever reason or he suspects she is an obstacle from him getting all of Lelouch's love. Which shouldn't be an issue. The others are indeed going to recieve some sort of jealousy I think.

I think the best he could hope for would be for him to sacrifice himself for Lelouch or maybe have Lelouch Geass him so he could have a happy life.
I don't think Lelouch would let Rollo getting too close to C.C. And I don't think he'll see Lelouch and C.C. together as much (or maybe never).
Old 2008-06-27, 23:59   Link #1074
yamibakura

Quote:
Well, sometimes she displays hints of wanting Lelouch all to her self. She did seem to be okay when she though incorrectly that C.C. was Lelouch's girlfriend (I think she still does even), though there was an extra material that made her sound rather angry about it. Lelouch sort of took on a duel role as both father figure and brother.

No really since they never met. There was a funny thing where Rolo tried to act like Nunnally and watched videos about her to try and be like her. He even tried the "Nyaa" and "Oniisama" bits.
I thought that too. Lelouch playing the role of brother and father figure. That relationship would effect Lelouch as well because he would be father figure in addition to brother. Maybe Nunally believes Lelouch ran off with CC? If she just thought that was what her brother was doing, that might explain why she doesn't inquire more heavily about Lelouch's whereabouts.

The tug of war analogy wasn't the best. Its more like Lelouch is caught between a rock and a hard place. Rolo is the rock, the hard place is Ashford, and Nunally is still far away. -_- I don't know. The way things are right now, it seems Rolo might have an okay ending, but that doesn't say anything about the future. Especially when you add in Jerimiah and VV into the equation. I don't know about Rolo. If I was Lelouch and had someone play with my memories, take my sister away, and someone replace her with a brother, I'd seriously be angry as all hell. Rolo might even try to complete his mission. I fear that may come into play as Rolo's character develops further.

edit: What episode does that scene play? With Rolo trying to act like Nunally? I must have missed it.
Old 2008-06-28, 00:00   Link #1075
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
I don't think Lelouch would let Rollo getting too close to C.C. And I don't think he'll see Lelouch and C.C. together as much (or maybe never).
I doubt he would either and it doesn't seem like Rolo will really ever interact much with the Order long enough for something to happen. Lelouch and C.C. don't spend that much time around each other anyway so I doubt he would ever suspect something.

Old 2008-06-28, 00:02   Link #1076
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
The tug of war analogy wasn't the best. Its more like Lelouch is caught between a rock and a hard place. Rolo is the rock, the hard place is Ashford, and Nunally is still far away. -_- I don't know. The way things are right now, it seems Rolo might have an okay ending, but that doesn't say anything about the future. Especially when you add in Jerimiah and VV into the equation. I don't know about Rolo. If I was Lelouch and had someone play with my memories, take my sister away, and someone replace her with a brother, I'd seriously be angry as all hell. Rolo might even try to complete his mission. I fear that may come into play as Rolo's character develops further.
That's all plausible speculation. What if something happened or Lelouch does something that makes Rolo feel betrayed? But based on what I've read of this Arc, the exact opposite might happen: Rolo has become so attached to Ashford he'll be willing to put his life on the line to defend all that he has gained.
Old 2008-06-28, 00:03   Link #1077
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I thought that too. Lelouch playing the role of brother and father figure. That relationship would effect Lelouch as well because he would be father figure in addition to brother. Maybe Nunally believes Lelouch ran off with CC? If she just thought that was what her brother was doing, that might explain why she doesn't inquire more heavily about Lelouch's whereabouts.

I don't think she believes that. There was a short story thing in one of the magazines where we have her wondering how his relationship with C.C. is or something like that. I don't know how canon that is though. She does seem to regard C.C. as someone she can talk to.

He was angry as hell as we saw, but I think he's doing better now. I could see V.V. or maybe even Jeremiah manipulating Rolo somehow.

Old 2008-06-28, 00:09   Link #1078
yamibakura

Yeah it looks like the most vulnerable character on Lelouch's side that could be manipulated would be Rolo. Moreso than Villeta even. I think VV and Rolo could deal with each other seperately while CC and Lelouch face off against Jerimiah. We'll probably get some interaction between them all though.

Who knows. Rolo could be the one to magically appear to save Lelouch and CC from Jerimiah in episode 14-15 and that would be where VV gets to Rolo who then gets CC, who with Lelouch defeats Jerimiah only to have Vincent running off with CC.

edit: I wouldn't think Lelouch would loose both Kallen and CC at the same time, but he would really be tested without them.
Old 2008-06-28, 00:12   Link #1079
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Who knows. Rolo could be the one to magically appear to save Lelouch and CC from Jerimiah in episode 14-15 and that would be where VV gets to Rolo who then gets CC, who with Lelouch defeats Jerimiah only to have Vincent running off with CC.
Because the Rolo-VV relationship hasn't been explored extensively, much less even remotely, it'll be the one that gets the most speculation for now with the least assurances.
Old 2008-06-28, 00:16   Link #1080
yamibakura

Yeah we hardly know anything except that Rolo seems to fear someone will discover him, probably vv. Thats all we know for certain.
edit: I contradicted myself. What I mean instead of certain is "likely", "probable".
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories