AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-25, 00:49   Link #101
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Interesting chapter even though the revelation about the badge and Ukitake don't really much fit to be revelation.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
But all we really know is that the badge controls his reiatsu (And we can't even be sure of that). Ginjou says it's used to control him and use him as they see fit. Fair enough that's bad, but the big problem here is the blatantly obvious cracks in his arguments. No sane person would give Ginjou's accusations any real merit until they first heard Ukitake/Soul Society's side of the story. And yet here it's being played for drama with Ishida all worried about what it might mean and everything.
Agreed. He's just speaking for himself because he's really the only one Soul Society monitored, restrict and control because he is a bastard. He's bitter with Ichigo because SS help him to bring back his shinigami power and Captain Hitsugaya said that it is because Ichigo change them while him (Ginjou), dump by SS and thus leave him to come up a lame xcution to maybe, take revenge.

We don't know yet his flashback story but i will bet it has something to do with him not performing his duty as representative shinigami and just want for POWER . Even if Ichigo don't follow SS rules, we know that SS doesn't restrict him or even giving him any punishment for disobeying Yama-ji's order because there is Rukia, Renji, Byakuya who were shinigami supporting him to do what he wants and always on his side. And what is the use of SS contributing their power? Don't they know how to think that if they give at least a little amount of their power to Ichigo, it will just add to his monstrous power that they've been monitoring or restrict? Ginjou is just jealous really to say those words and i don't believe Ukitake is bad too.

And of all people, it's not surprising for Ichigo to be under surveillance. Aizen already did that to him, maybe even Mayuri and ......even Uruhara. ^^

btw, i guess what does Isshin and Uruhara talking about is differ from what Ginjou tell this chapter. Maybe it is other thing like Ichigo's true nature or their plan, i mean the taking-away-Ichigo's-future plan, maybe.

Well, at least my long awaited Bankai will finally arrive next chapter. Can't wait to see it. Hopefully Kubo doesn't mess up with it ^^....and hope to see Uruhara too again next chapter...... i wonder what he will do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
this post is pure win.....
it will be totally cool if it's really happen....

little bored with this kind of development... but I'll love if Aizen and Ukitake are actually work together
if we got Tousen Vs Komamura, now we can get Kyouraku Vs Ukitake
Nah, it should be Yamaji, Unohana and Kyoraku Vs Ukitake. ^^

so Aizen is not alone huh?!? another psychic ......hmmmm if that post really happens, hopefully Ukitake doesn't betray him AGAIN........otherwise Aizen will feel loneliness again.lol XD

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-11-25, 01:05   Link #102
JustRob

I do wonder though how Xcution got their Fullbringer powers. We know Orihime and Sado got them from the Hougyoku embedded inside Rukia, so how did the Fullbringers get their powers?

Were they born with it? And in that case, how is it possible that Soul Society would make Ginjou a Shinigami? I mean, we all know Soul Society doesn't like people outside of SS with super-natural powers (Quincy). Isn't that odd?

Or maybe they got their powers later. And if that's the case, then maybe SS has something to do with that.
Old 2011-11-25, 01:34   Link #103
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I think we got somewhat of a explanation early on, Fullbringers are those born from people who survived a Hollow attack.

Though I think I'll have to double check that...
Old 2011-11-25, 02:45   Link #104
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Pretty much. Though how much of it is true remains to be seen...
Old 2011-11-25, 04:46   Link #105
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
I think we got somewhat of a explanation early on, Fullbringers are those born from people who survived a Hollow attack.

Though I think I'll have to double check that...
Oh yeah I think that's what it was.

Still leaves the question, why did SS green-light Ginjou as a Shinigami when they knew he had strange powers?
Old 2011-11-25, 08:26   Link #106
Akashin

Why did they green-light Ichigo when Byakuya knew quite well that he had strange powers? What their powers looked like were different, but the origins of Ichigo's and Ginjou's respective strange powers are similar. If they accepted one, I see no reason why they can't accept the other.
Old 2011-11-25, 10:41   Link #107
Jouten

I hope Ichigo tells Ginjo what a crybaby he is. It would really suck if Ichigo would now go and attack Ukitake just so that Kubo can reveal more Bankais. And if that is "the truth" that was a pretty lame revelation. I hope the truth Isshin and Urahara were talking about is something different we learned to know now. Talking about Bankais, why hasn't Aizen's Bankai been revealed yet? Isn't he out of the game?
Old 2011-11-25, 11:42   Link #108
DorkingtonPugsly

Ichigo's bankai should look awesome but I kind of don't want it to retract too much from the original design. I liked it.
Old 2011-11-25, 14:15   Link #109
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouten View Post
I hope Ichigo tells Ginjo what a crybaby he is. It would really suck if Ichigo would now go and attack Ukitake just so that Kubo can reveal more Bankais. And if that is "the truth" that was a pretty lame revelation. I hope the truth Isshin and Urahara were talking about is something different we learned to know now. Talking about Bankais, why hasn't Aizen's Bankai been revealed yet? Isn't he out of the game?
Another good question is why didnt Aizen use Kanzen Saimin and then just pwn the heck out of Ichi. The more I think about that fight the less it makes sense but oh well. Thinking on it, Aizen doesnt even need to use BANKAI cuz his Shikai is hax enough as it is so jus imagine how much more hax his BANKAI is

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-25, 15:23   Link #110
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonCode View Post
Another good question is why didnt Aizen use Kanzen Saimin and then just pwn the heck out of Ichi. The more I think about that fight the less it makes sense but oh well. Thinking on it, Aizen doesnt even need to use BANKAI cuz his Shikai is hax enough as it is so jus imagine how much more hax his BANKAI is
I belive Ichigo touched aizen's sword. like gin did, so it wouldn't work when he found out that he was gonna lose if he didn't use it. which was too late.
Old 2011-11-25, 16:33   Link #111
sayde

^^Gin's explanation wasn't thorough enough IMO. We know for sure that Aizen can't release to shikai *while* the blade is being touched. But it was never made clear as to whether or not touching the blade makes one permanently immune to its effects from thereon. If that was indeed the case, it would've been great if Kubo could've made Aizen confirm such a fact w/ an inner-thought monologue or something of the sort upon Ichigo catching Kyouka Suigetsu.
Old 2011-11-25, 17:23   Link #112
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

Still leaves the question, why did SS green-light Ginjou as a Shinigami when they knew he had strange powers?

Were they born with it? And in that case, how is it possible that Soul Society would make Ginjou a Shinigami? I mean, we all know Soul Society doesn't like people outside of SS with super-natural powers (Quincy). Isn't that odd?
Didn't Ginjou explain that? Whether you're considered a benefit or a danger, SS extends the invitation to become a substitute shinigami all the same so they can issue you the badge. The only purpose of the badge is to control/survey humans with shinigami powers. The authority that's supposed to come with it is a ruse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17
btw, i guess what does Isshin and Uruhara talking about is differ from what Ginjou tell this chapter. Maybe it is other thing like Ichigo's true nature or their plan, i mean the taking-away-Ichigo's-future plan, maybe.
I think maybe they were talking about two different things also. But if that's case, then maybe Ginjou isn't done talking yet and what he told Ichigo this chapter leads up to what Isshin and Urahara didn't want him finding out.

Old 2011-11-25, 17:38   Link #113
Jouten

Does the substitute badge only regulate Ichigo's reiatsu when he is in Human form or also when he is in Shinigami form?
Old 2011-11-25, 22:06   Link #114
rpgman1

The title of this chapter says BeLIEve, so what Ginjo says could possibly be a lie (he said that about the badge's true purpose). Why go through all the trouble of pouring reiatsu into the sword and restore Ichigo's powers? Probably Ginjo will steal some of Ichigo's power when he goes Bankai anyway. Problem is that Ichigo seems to be left out in the dark about everything in every arc so far, but his resolve is still going strong.
Old 2011-11-26, 02:19   Link #115
Kafriel
Senior Guest

What is the point of handing out the badge in the first place? If it is given to troublemakers just so that they can be executed -later-, might as well do it on the spot and save the world some years of trouble.
Old 2011-11-26, 03:04   Link #116
Alchemist007
*Author

Make him do the hard work. Indeed it would be some underhanded sh17.
Old 2011-11-26, 03:46   Link #117
Kafriel
Senior Guest

One more thing, maybe I'm mixing up mangas, but isn't there a "no killing humans" policy that shinigami abide by?
Old 2011-11-26, 04:09   Link #118
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
but isn't there a "no killing humans" policy that shinigami abide by?
Kubo probably forgot about that.
But hey, there has been no cases of Shinigami murdering a human before Kenpachi made a half-assed entrance.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-26, 05:31   Link #119
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
One more thing, maybe I'm mixing up mangas, but isn't there a "no killing humans" policy that shinigami abide by?
if they're a danger to Soul Society or to the balance of both worlds (like the Quincys were) then they have authority to use lethal force.
Old 2011-11-26, 05:46   Link #120
Alchemist007
*Author

Their own authority