AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 09:54   Link #1101
kitten320

So who wants to have Yuno as girlfriend now?
Old 2012-01-10, 10:15   Link #1102
Takamura Mamoru
The Hawk

I do. :3

Of course that also sorta depends from which point in the story we take Yuno from.
Old 2012-01-10, 10:23   Link #1103
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Me too, I like broken girls; but I prefer Minene (however crippled she progressively gets) and Tsubaki (shame she died so early, nonetheless in the best arc)
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 11:58   Link #1104
ookamigirl

Guess this time, all the other characters took the lead.
Searching part was fun though, with all the traps and games.
More relaxed than usual.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 13:09   Link #1105
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Mamoru View Post
I do. :3

Of course that also sorta depends from which point in the story we take Yuno from.
It really doesn't matter because it is the same person in each part, that's the way she is all the time. Seriously? You would want to be tied up and held prisoner like that? Or having all your family members and friends killed just because she is an obsessed, selfish bastard? You guys have the worst taste ever
Old 2012-01-10, 14:39   Link #1106
Malkuth
Banned

^ But we are not Yukiteru
Old 2012-01-10, 16:30   Link #1107
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

I haven't read the manga so i don't know if this is possible but, what happens to the game if no one wins before Deus dies?
Old 2012-01-10, 17:19   Link #1108
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
I haven't read the manga so i don't know if this is possible but, what happens to the game if no one wins before Deus dies?
I know a pretty good temp agency. But my guess is "a lot of paperwork backs up."
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 18:42   Link #1109
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yuno going back to her yandere self here . Turn a date to see the stars into kidnapping Yukiteru to keep him safe. Certainly he's been at the center of pretty much every diary battle so could see Yuno thinking enough is enough. If she and Yukiteru hide out the others can fight amongst themselves and then she can emerge to finish off whoever is left.

Of course not a great way to appeal to Yukiteru by reminding him of how utterly nuts she is .
Yes, it takes a special kind of mind to go from "Yes, he finally, sincerely has come to care for me!" to "And now I will kidnap him and keep him tied to a chair!"

...though I'm starting to think that Yuno and Mao could be very good friends. They could exchange tips!

Quote:
And yeah Kousaka = dumbass. Clearly "hold the door" means leave it alone and enter the room as well...If it was just him I'd leave the idiot to die. He pretty much screwed them over via stupidity, though after seeing that diary I wouldn't have trusted him to do anything. So many Akise is a bit of a dumbass himself for thinking Kousaka could be trusted to do something that simple.
True, true...I mean, Akise specifically had him hold the door in case of some potential trap in the room, and after the wig comes off Kousaka comes barging in. Afterwards! What a colossal idiot. Though...man, how dumb do you have to be that it's predictable that you can't function as an adequate doorstop?

Quote:
This definitely showed more depth to Murmur than we'd seen so far. Mostly she'd been a silly character for those after the ED moments. Here she directly interfered with the game and against Deus' wishes.
*nod* Also the fact that she's taking independent action and directly betting against Deus shows that she's not just his minion/servant/messenger but has her own opinions and agenda.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 20:11   Link #1110
miketyson

Finally caught up. I wish that ending shot hadn't been off, hope that's touched up in the blue rays. I will say there's something about that image of Yuno that can't be unseen once you see it.

I have mixed feelings about the extra content here. Other than the fan service I liked the development with Hinata, Mao, Akise, and Kousaka, but I didn't think it was a good idea to show the scenes with Yuno slipping Yukiteru that drink. Probably better to cut that out and put it in as flashbacks later (if at all).
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 00:19   Link #1111
Luxuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Spoiler:
Luxuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 07:32   Link #1112
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I'm just surprised they didn't kill Kosaka right there and then...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 08:15   Link #1113
Unknown Soldier
:D

Kousaka sucks but it's okay. Hee hee.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 09:15   Link #1114
Malkuth
Banned

You know, the only male teenager that does not suck is Aru, and he is gay
Old 2012-01-11, 09:33   Link #1115
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
You know, the only male teenager that does not suck is Aru, and he is gay
So technically he does "suck".
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 10:38   Link #1116
Malkuth
Banned

No, he doesn't suck... it's just that I technically count him as a female high schooler

Anyway, at least adults in the manga and anime range form interesting to awesome
Old 2012-01-11, 10:48   Link #1117
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
^ But we are not Yukiteru
Suggesting that you would never get tied up and that Yuno would never lay a finger on your family... see that happening only of you are the one abusing Yuno and tieing her up
Old 2012-01-11, 11:56   Link #1118
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Suggesting that you would never get tied up and that Yuno would never lay a finger on your family... see that happening only of you are the one abusing Yuno and tieing her up
What I am saying is that only a wimp like Yukiteru can end up from bad to worse
Old 2012-01-11, 14:05   Link #1119
kitten320

Ah ok then.
Old 2012-01-12, 07:38   Link #1120
warita
Dai-Youkai

hello guys,

I am new to this forum and I decided to write my first post in the anime I like the best, which would be Mirai Nikki.

I really love this anime, but to be perfectly honest, it has loads of plot holes. although that said, the anime knows how to gloss it over with action. The show doesnt stop to dwelve on things that make no sense, but moves forward instead hoping the audience will be too busy watching than thinking.
That said, I do have a few cherries to pick with the last episode, because sometimes the incongruencies and illogic can make you feel disconnected from the plot, which pretty much happened in the last episode.

Personally, I think it is a bit of a stretch that Y&Y have been sighted in several small towns by so many people. Also, what exactly made Akise think that Yuno wants to keep Yukki captive in some half abandoned onsen town? So far they have done everything together and there was no reason for anybody to assume, she will keep Yukki prisoner (in fact, I dont understand her motivation either).
Another stretch is, that the detective asks a teenage boy to do his job.... and risks the life of another 3 teenagers.... ah really?
Furthermore, that brilliant idea that the place they are hiding in must have electricity and running water is again a stretch. I mean, Yuno has been living in a house without electricity for quite some time (and Akise knows that too) and now all of the sudden she needs it? Aha..... is Akise a mind reader?

But nevermind all those details..... what I really wonder about is: Why is Yuno trying to capture and kill all of them? Obviously, she came to the onsen town to prepare for the showdown with the remaining 3 diary owners, yet she is trying to kill Hinata, Mao, Akise and that black haired dude.

Also.... why did she drug Yukki? He has the ability to change the future outcomes. Wouldnt it be more beneficial, if she had his support?

I cant say I enjoyed this episode so much. I felt disconnected from the plot by all those things that didnt make any sense..... plus there was a shift in storytelling perspective from Yukki to Akise.... and I just cant stand that smartass. I hope Yukki will free himself soon and take over again.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere