AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-04, 19:26   Link #1
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Exclamation Shuffle! Forum Post Quality

I don't do this very much but I'm going to partake of a little "thread guidance" moderating... I'm seeing a slow but painful degradation of the post quality in this forum and I don't like it. The off-topic-ness and "one-line" replies in a number of threads here is getting silly. I know the show is coming to an end but that is no excuse!

Keep the topics focused, a number of posts have been deleted for being completely off topic or pointless. This isn't a place for random comments and chatting. Try IRC or PMs for that sort of thing.

Also, try to expand your otherwise "one line" replies or wait until you have something more interesting to say. I've seen fair number of one-liners in this sub-forum. Try to think a little more before posting.... I know it is tempting to jump in with a short comment, congratulatory remark, or so... but they don't really add much, do they? No they don't. Sometimes a short witty reply can make people think and spur interesting debate. Which is fine. However, about half the posts in one of the threads have been short replies with little to recommend them!

We really don't want to delete posts...
Old 2006-01-05, 14:08   Link #2
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

I think this is very interesting. I see alot of deleted posts and so many one liners, at one point a page from a thread was filled with nothing but the members sigs due to lack of text
Old 2006-01-05, 15:03   Link #3
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Hopefully, some clues are being handed out. We're all guilty of the occasional infraction but if I wanted to play in the IM shallow end of the pool I'd be there.

edit: and I see one or two of us were apparently not ever issued clue catching mitts. Pretty damned stupid....

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-01-05 at 18:55.
Closed Thread