AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-04-03, 02:44   Link #21
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scy View Post
Except that Mamoru is the better actor, not the better comedian. As far as I know, Mamoru doesn't have much experience leading a comedy. Fukuyama's performance in Akikan and Inukami are stunning and he pretty much carried those shows on his own. In a romance comedy, Fukuyama is certainly the better choice.

And with Mamoru we're going to have LOL LIGHT IS IN THIS LOL LOL LOL OLOL posts, so I don't see the differences.
lol, watch Ouran Host Club please. If you think Fuku's performances in Akikan and Inukami are better than Mamoru's Tamaki in Ouran than... lol.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 07:41   Link #22
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Mamo-tan and JunJun's skills are pretty much on the same level for me. Both overact and sometimes it works better with certain roles. I personally prefer FukuJun for Keima because Lelouch seiyuu jokes would be more fun.

It's weird using the seiyuu's nicknames...

Miyano's voice is more suitable for bishounen series, this series has more of a moe feel. I haven't really heard his voice in a moe series.
Old 2010-04-03, 10:58   Link #23
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

First and foremost, I'm glad that this will finally get an anime. It's been one of the more recent manga I've read that's very interesting as well as novel. I just wonder how they are going to end it, since it's still ongoing.

I personally root for FukuJun doing Keima just because the Lelouch jokes will kick a lot more ass. They'll hopefully animate Kusonoki well!
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 11:00   Link #24
Nosauz

I just want at least some Hakua action because she's a babe, and definitely lots of Kusonoki, and of course I would love this to be two cour, but honestly if this was a one episode ova i'd take it too.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 11:09   Link #25
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Among the girls I really like Sumire, Nagase, and Tenri. I wish they'd be able to at least reach up to Tenri!
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-03, 14:26   Link #26
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Bonta Kun still didn't post the ''Hell Yeah'' pic? How very strange.

This is really awesome news. Really glad that this is turned into an anime. I remember some members were already discussing what were some of their favorite VA's for which characters was back in the manga thread.

Now the question is: how is animating this? My guess is that it will be SynergySP, but then again I wouldn't mind JCStaff too much.

Pretty much how I feel.
lol I've been going through some famliy problems atm, moving house also so haven't had the time to get on the net for last week or so but here goes anyway

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!
Seriously can't wait for this, gonna be great!
Now all I need is my Beelzebub and Psyren animes and I'm all set.
Old 2010-04-05, 17:57   Link #27
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yeah! I'm waiting for this!!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 22:34   Link #28
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

There is god after all. I've been waiting for this.
Old 2010-04-05, 23:37   Link #29
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I'd say damn right! God is Great! There is justice in the world after all, etc., etc.

But, like always, Japan's multimedia franchising practice is wrought with risks of Adaptation Decay, so excuse me if I calmly watch this from the sidelines with as little expectation as possible until the actual anime comes out, blows my socks off and lets me into the world that only god could've known.

Also, I'd like to contribute to the little side discussion about the Voice of God by bringing up a rather old but powerful evidence supporting the case of Lelouch-as-Dating-Sim-God (though I did like Tamaki very much).
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 00:39   Link #30
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I wonder how many episodes this will have.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 01:38   Link #31
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I'd say damn right! God is Great! There is justice in the world after all, etc., etc.

But, like always, Japan's multimedia franchising practice is wrought with risks of Adaptation Decay, so excuse me if I calmly watch this from the sidelines with as little expectation as possible until the actual anime comes out, blows my socks off and lets me into the world that only god could've known.

Also, I'd like to contribute to the little side discussion about the Voice of God by bringing up a rather old but powerful evidence supporting the case of Lelouch-as-Dating-Sim-God (though I did like Tamaki very much).
That kind of "evidence" could just as easily "support" the casting of Zetsubou-sensei...

See...? And this one actually has more "evidence".^_^

Of course if SHAFT gets the rights to it, you can pretty much guarantee he will be voicing him...
Old 2010-04-06, 03:33   Link #32
Kafriel
Senior Guest

An anime, huh...given the plot, they could add some amazing stuff in this, I think instead of adaptation decay we might be getting an adaptation possibly better than the manga itself! Of course, it depends on how they'll handle the matter (load it with fillers and have an abrupt, open ending or opt for an anime original plot after a given point and make the best of the plot?)
Quote:
Maa, expectations for the anime is: Complete moe aim with lots of those popular voice actors. It just seems like one of those anime to end up like that (@popular voice actors), for some reason. All coming from a non-manga-reader though.
As others have said, it really depends on the length of the anime. Sooo...any ideas on when it might be getting released?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 04:31   Link #33
AlaAlba

at last the anime ^^ cant wait to see Elsy in anime version, she's my fave so far, love her often changing face expression, and she's cute

and wouldnt it better if the title changed to "The World God Only Knows/Kami no mizo shiru sekai?"
not all people know the japanese title...
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 09:01   Link #34
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Agree with AlaAlba. Some people only knows this series by it:s english name(or the english abbreviation, which is TWGOK) so it will be better to rename the topic title to avoid double topic ^^.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 09:39   Link #35
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Huh, I'm more interested in what CruncyRoll/fansub groups would name it, given history they'd probbly go with Kaminomi instead of TWGOK. It'd be a dilemma if that were the case with the thread title changed now.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 04:21   Link #36
solomon

I recently got hooked on the manga. Keima is indeed GOD, the loopy dating sim logic is hilarious yet oddly cute as well.

Kondo, Miyano, FUKUYAMA, KAMIYA??!!!

When I see Keima I think MINAMI TAKAYAMA (she who plays the boy searching for the one truth with the appearance of the kid but the brain of an adult)
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 06:36   Link #37
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

The story reminds a lot as Hayate no Gotoku because of the bishounen protagonist who tried to seduce girls. So it is SynergySP that the product or J.C Staff (who produced the second season of Hayate no Gotoku) ?

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2010-04-14 at 10:37.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 09:58   Link #38
l o o p
Athenafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
(who produced the second season of Hayate no Gotoku) ?
JC Staff.
Oh and I was also thinking on those studios btw.
l o o p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 10:37   Link #39
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

The story is very likely as Hayate no Gotoku because of the bishounen protagonist who tried to seduce girls.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 13:57   Link #40
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

^ But Hayate doesn't try and get girls does he?

The two story have a number of similarities, but at their cores they are different. But that doesn't really narrow down which studio will animate it.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen