AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-18, 11:02   Link #1
Forklift
150 gigs and losing count

Send a message via AIM to Forklift
What to download now? Im running out of stuff I know

Ive got all current Naruto, Full metal alchemist, trigun, Cowboy, Grappler Baki 1 and 2, Intial D, Scryed, etc

What else is good out there? Im still watching alot of what I got but I need to be DLing more to back it up! Whats good and/or new?

Also are there any other torrents to get the stuff from other than Animesuki?

How do I find the other torrents?

thanks in advance
Old 2004-03-18, 11:18   Link #2
Rika_Nika

Send a message via AIM to Rika_Nika Send a message via MSN to Rika_Nika Send a message via Yahoo to Rika_Nika
have you seen Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, or Yu Yu Hakusho?
Rurouni Kenshin, it is about a swordsman who gave up kill 10 years ago and is now trying to correct his past, I know it sound corny but it is really good, alot of fighting and killing,it is very good and the whole series is in English, the first and second season is very good but the third....well you'll just have to see it for yourself.

Inuyahsa is very good from what I have seen, A 15 year old girl goes back in time through a old well and meets a half demon named inuyasha, you later find out that she is the reincarnation of a dead miko priestess and she holds with her a very powerful jewel and everyone is out to get it, alot of language and violence, but over all very good, only half ( i think) is in English but it is very good.

Yu Yu hakusho is my favorite out of all the others I have seen, if you like fighting then this is the anime you should try. the spirit detective saga is ok, but once you get to the dark tournament saga it gets better and the movies are kewl too.
Old 2004-03-18, 11:59   Link #3
SketchyMcChips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forklift
Ive got all current Naruto, Full metal alchemist, trigun, Cowboy, Grappler Baki 1 and 2, Intial D, Scryed, etc

What else is good out there? Im still watching alot of what I got but I need to be DLing more to back it up! Whats good and/or new?

thanks in advance
There is a site that has a lot of torrents on it - but you'll have to look for it on google as it has licensed stuff on there and posting links to licensed torrents isn't allowed by Animesuki rules.
Old 2004-03-18, 12:30   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forklift

What, like licensed torrents or hentai maybe?

From the front page of AnimeSuki
Quote:
The goal of AnimeSuki.com is to provide a one stop site where you can find links to all unlicensed English anime fansubs available through BitTorrent and also providing information about uploaders and downloaders for each file, which you might not be able to find otherwise.
Suggest you read the forum rules Closing thread.
Closed Thread