AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-03, 12:19   Link #101
Ghiest Cid

He definitely should have chosen others as his first.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 12:21   Link #102
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuvi View Post
MC must be feeling disgusted now after having sex with her.

I guess his friend(which the mangaka has neglected for long) was probably thrown up in prison to be used for prostitution too?
Exactly. What happened to her? does the MC even remember her and how dangerous her situation could be? Poor girl.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 12:24   Link #103
Nuvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
He definitely should have chosen others as his first.
THIS.

The fact that he had sex with someone who is complete stranger to him shows how pathetic loser person this guy is. Is he even trying to escape anymore?
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 12:50   Link #104
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuvi View Post
THIS.

The fact that he had sex with someone who is complete stranger to him shows how pathetic loser person this guy is. Is he even trying to escape anymore?
Yeah the way this is going i dont think we should expect much from main character but it seems when Princess merged with her new body she lost control of it to the original host so if original owner of the body awakens things may get intresting . By the way i think original princess is trash like the willagers .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 19:16   Link #105
setsuna-chan

New chapter outed. Seem betrayal gonna happen. I think Rokujo will sold him out.
setsuna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 20:05   Link #106
Mitcher
Ultimate Ojou

Rokujo's up to no good imho. And still the MC wants to leave the island with her. After what he saw and what she told to him. Sweet.

Even though the MC wants to escape, he instead sleeps with a random girl on the island. I don't get it.
Old 2015-03-10, 20:38   Link #107
rantaid

i have some problem with the main characters. first about his habit of sleeping around with the girls (well, only one though.... what a slow person... if this was mankoto, he already slept with ten or so plus that boob braid girl)... i can accept that because they frequently replace original bosy, hence lowering the STD, in fact it is ingenious decision.

but, to naively believe someone whom you just slept with once..... it is quite childish.... (thinking about it, it might be because she is his 1st girl or so, hence understandable ..... but.... this from the man who had not do anything to boob braid is....)

and the princess term of the man getting deflowered....wtf? did he rip his own hymen or what? that is worrying! so far i recall it was hard to identify unexperienced man and experienced man! this made me quite shudder ....

also the mystery was quite boring and slow.... and no more boob braid getting attention is annoying.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 21:21   Link #108
Mordant!

Quote:
but, to naively believe someone whom you just slept with once..... it is quite childish.... (thinking about it, it might be because she is his 1st girl or so, hence understandable ..... but.... this from the man who had not do anything to boob braid is....)
Yeah, he is quite naive guy. And having no experience with women doesn't help. I hope he will learn after getting betrayed by Rukujo (it would be more surprising if he didn't do it).

Quote:
and the princess term of the man getting deflowered....wtf? did he rip his own hymen or what? that is worrying!
Besides having supernatural powers (who knows what else she can do), they do have a lot of experience. And I mean A LOT.

Quote:
also the mystery was quite boring and slow.... and no more boob braid getting attention is annoying.
I really hope there's more to this island mystery besides "we are kidnapping pretty girls to snatch their bodies, so we can keep humping them for eternity".

Also, I don't see Sakamoto getting any good treatment. If she is still alive, I guess she would go to "spare prison" or well... "used" by men. Though, I hope they won't go for it, after all it seems the villagers are more then happy to do it with anyone willingly, so why bother?
Mordant! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 22:07   Link #109
setsuna-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitcher View Post
Rokujo's up to no good imho. And still the MC wants to leave the island with her. After what he saw and what she told to him. Sweet.

Even though the MC wants to escape, he instead sleeps with a random girl on the island. I don't get it.
Come on, he is a virgin, and that rokujo girl gave a "safe" aura ( from her sickess) and he partly apathy about her, too.
setsuna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 22:27   Link #110
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Sakamoto so gonna be gang raeped next chapter
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-10, 22:49   Link #111
Mitcher
Ultimate Ojou

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna-chan View Post
Come on, he is a virgin, and that rokujo girl gave a "safe" aura ( from her sickess) and he partly apathy about her, too.
I see her "safe" aura very manipulative, a mean to sleep with him for the purpose of giving her a new body. He slept with Rokujo once, he felt good with it and then he blindly trust in her. Given how he acted in the first chapters, strangling the girl just because she lied to him (to protect him), I found it stupid that he gave Rokujo the option to leave the place with him knowing how the Island works... And she only slept with him. Once.

Like said above, the issue with him is that he's too naive.
Old 2015-05-07, 19:55   Link #112
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Chapter 12 has been released
Old 2015-05-07, 21:42   Link #113
Habernero

I agree with other people that he should have choose other people at first especially since Rokujo isn't a "worthless" one like Haru. Since it was already stated that Rokujo has already had her soul transferred a few times she obviously has her own agenda. I don't think a guy saying her scar isn't ugly will change her mindset considering how old she could be. Really the only person he can trust right now is Sakamoto who is probably in process of being mind broken so she can be sold as sex slave. Everyone else he should be wary of even the princess and Haru. After all Haru pretty much indirectly killed all his clubmates and teacher with her suggestion to go the island. Right now the MC sees Haru as puppet with no free will which is why he is hesitant to believe in her even though she implores him to do so frequently. I really have no idea where this story is heading or how it will be resolved which is why I keep reading despite its hentai like plot. The MC has shown at various to point to have a strong desire to escape yet at times he seems like to succumb to idea of becoming the island's king.
Habernero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 06:15   Link #114
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Been following this manga, and so far, it has lead to more questions than answers. It has not stated, for instance, what exactly is the "endless world", and it seems we are no closer to a resolution- whether he will become the king of the island or leave, and if so, will he managed to get a hold of evidence of the illegal activity and end up leading the NPA and/or the Japanese Coast Guard straight to their doorstep.

I've noticed a lot of talk on this thread regarding the idea of the morality of eradicating the "parasite people" of the island. Now, first and foremost, if the Japanese government did find out about the people, if they failed to cover it up, it would be real shock to the world at the discovery of what are apparently actual supernatural entities.

But beyond that, as for the Japanese government becoming aware of the island and the illegal activities of its inhabitants, I see two possible scenarios, neither of which end cleanly.

If the Japanese police did arrive at the island with the intent to arrest the islanders for their murders and sexual slavery, the islanders might well, and perhaps even probably would resist violently- as far as they are concerned, stopping their illegal activities literally removes their source of immortality, and is essentially an attempt to kill them. Now, the islander's superpowers, at least thus far, do not seem to be offensive in nature, so while if standard-equipped Japanese police showed up, they might repel them, but they would no doubt return with SAT (Japanese equivalent of SWAT) support, and at that point, its essentially shotguns and melee weapons vs submachine guns, assault rifles, and bulletproof body armor. The likely end result, relatively light police casualties and severe islander casualties.

Now, given their abilities to hijack another person's body, imprisonment would be difficult as they could use their powers to escape. Now, that leaves to options: containment and extermination.

Either you pacify the islanders (if possible, and likely with moderate to severe islander casualties anyway), liberate the captives, and then place a naval blockade around the island to prevent further kidnappings. This would prevent the kidnapping and "body stealing" deaths of non-islanders, but they would no doubt keep having children, only to parasitize their bodies- not the mention the expense of keeping up the blockade in perpetuity.

Or, you go with the uglier option, you decide that the "parasite people" are a menace to society, and go in and exterminate them- either by deploying SAT or JSDF forces to rescue the hostages, and then wipe out the islanders. Obviously they won't be hurting anyone, but on the other hand, you have the moral issue of literally slaughtering an island full of people, and, if the coverup fails, the media shitstorm that's sure to follow- even if you cover up the supernatural powers, and claim they were simply an armed cult who resisted arrest, you're still looking at something on the level of Ruby Ridge or Waco, a type of incident, which I might had, would be unprecidented in Japan.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 07:07   Link #115
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Whoa whoa, arrest? exterminate? this is superpower bro! how about using it for national interest? i can see many cool application of it on diplomacy lol~

anyway, give this guy a beer~
Old 2015-05-11, 07:58   Link #116
rantaid

@SPARTAN 119

you are joking right? if i know them, i'll recruit and help them myself.

first we can have the key to live forever.

for those who don't want to live forever, we can sell their service of offering "unsatisfied with your looks? trapped in wrong gender? then here is solution; replace your body with others. you don't want to be girl? then be a boy without any operation! don't like your fat ass looks ? then pick our selection! discount for repeat customer, member get priority"

and also, safe prostitution from any veneral disease. because after each use, we dispose the old body

Damn This is worthy of Nobel science prize!
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-11, 08:28   Link #117
cadu_

You guys are forgetting something. It was not stated how much influence the islanders have with their business of prostitution with sexual slavery. Its possible that many important people with influence outside are actually their clients and they would protect their secret in order to protect themselves.
Old 2015-05-25, 05:56   Link #118
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New chapter released..... the mystery is getting deeper....
Old 2015-05-28, 03:02   Link #119
NeutralZero

well raw 14's too close for comfort... glad an earlier prediction didn't happen...

Spoiler for c14:

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2015-05-28 at 03:57.
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 21:28   Link #120
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Read the latest scanlated chapter.
So is the princess hinting the MC is a reincarnation of her late husband?

Tags
ecchi