AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-03-05, 08:37   Link #901
shinwa
fuuu~

random episode is random... at the end, Touya will said that he love all gurls bluntly...
shinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 01:16   Link #902
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

I don't get why Touya had to kiss Misaki and tell her he loves her. Is it due to pity? Er, wait nvm I forgot he's a nice boat candidate. XD I can't wait for the finale.
Mei19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 04:20   Link #903
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I disagree with Yuki cheating her personality may be boring but for the most part shes a good girl it would be totally out of character for her to cheat out of spite. But then again hell knows no furry....
Actually the WA game kinda tells what Yuki would do in response to being cheated on. I don't think they'll do it in the anime since it's only 12 eps, but do you want me to pm it to you? Don't think you're allowed to give away game spoilers in the anime thread.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 08:57   Link #904
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
Actually the WA game kinda tells what Yuki would do in response to being cheated on. I don't think they'll do it in the anime since it's only 12 eps, but do you want me to pm it to you? Don't think you're allowed to give away game spoilers in the anime thread.
PM sent Schneizel
Old 2009-03-06, 10:55   Link #905
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Second season has been announced on the official site. Being classed as episodes 14 to 26, and will air in Autumn.
Old 2009-03-06, 11:06   Link #906
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Second season has been announced on the official site. Being classed as episodes 14 to 26, and will air in Autumn.
Wait.. what? It seemed like they were trying to stuff everything into a single season and now this?

Curious what they'll do with the extra episodes. The 'what could bes?' Hell, maybe they'll just leave a semi cliffhanger for this season's end.

Still feel a bit jerked around by that announcement.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 11:06   Link #907
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Holy shi-! What could we have coming towards us, then?

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 11:08   Link #908
Mentar
Banned

Heck, and I thought that you were posting in a wrong thread.

Well, this explains alot of things... particularly the pacing. Okay, so we'll have Max Damage at 13...
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 11:36   Link #909
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Heck, and I thought that you were posting in a wrong thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if they end this season with a cliffhanger. One could easily be set up at this point.
Old 2009-03-06, 12:30   Link #910
Dop
Mmmm....

Just heard elsewhere about the second season? Oh no, the wait!

I'm with Shiroth here, this season seems bound to end on a big cliffhanger.
Maybe Yayoi will spring her love trap* on Touya, just as Yuki walks in. It's pretty much a given her seduction attempts have been to drive Touya and Yuki apart (although Touya doesn't really need Yayoi's help to do that, he's been doing fine by himself!)

*Not that kind of trap...!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 16:25   Link #911
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
.......Aha-ha-ha-ha...
...Just hurry up and air the rest... It'll be a pain to wait for the continuation. (´;ω;`)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 17:00   Link #912
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im kind of indifferent about a second season but i will probably watch it now that iv stuck the first season. Not happy not sad just kind of meh...

But i do agree with this announcement it obvious its going to leave off with a cliff hanger which changes all my predictions about the show now especially about weather Touya will cheat on Yuki and i dont mean kiss i mean really cheat.
Old 2009-03-06, 17:16   Link #913
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I'm completely shocked out there being a second season for this...stretched out DRAMA?
That leaves for so much room for Touya to fuck up even more

But on the brighter side, it ensures that Rina is properly focused on (with her dismal "fade into the background" appearances lately -___-).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 18:20   Link #914
SageGaiGar
You are Next

I just hope they use this as the OP for the second season.

Spoiler for White Album MAD:
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 19:04   Link #915
4Tran

It's a bit weird to hear about a second cour at such a late date, but that does alleviate some of my concerns about the show. Episode 9 was the first one that I outright disliked, and it boded very ill if White Album was a single-cour show; for a longer show it's not nearly as dire. As it is, I get the feeling that people have already dropped the show who might otherwise have stuck around if they knew the show was longer (although the converse might be true as well ).

As for the episode itself, the only thing I liked was Akira's costume (did anyone else shout out "Father Brown" as soon as he showed up? ). The rest was either bleh or ick, with the worst being the lack of follow-through for what happened at the end of episode 8.
Old 2009-03-06, 19:12   Link #916
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I guess announcing a second season at this point let's people relax, and not keep thinking that they are going to rush the rest of the story. Plus it also helps if we see a sudden cliffhanger in the last episode.

It was a good idea to announce it now.
Old 2009-03-06, 19:45   Link #917
4Tran

The show isn't paced as a single-cour series, so they had to have known about the show's length for some time now. I think that they'd have been better off if they announced it a month ago to allay concerns.
Old 2009-03-06, 21:52   Link #918
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
@ 4tran

I do agree... but I can easily see this being done to maximise profits on DVDs. Think about it - rather than 8x3 episode DVDs, they can probably get away with 12x2 episode DVDs, if they release the first 'half' in the break. Maximise interest in the latter half as well, if it finishes on television, the DVDs are released in the interim (every 4 weeks, maybe?) and perhaps a few random figures/etc, and then the second half launches the week after the final DVD is released.

Rather clever, in a way. If I'm shown to be correct, anyway. Clever, and very cold

-Andiyar
Old 2009-03-06, 22:13   Link #919
4Tran

That might be what they were going for, but I don't think that it's all that great an idea. For one thing, the first DVD volume isn't going to be released until the end of March, so DVD buyers would know this news ahead of their purchase anyways. The other thing is that, by splitting the broadcast up into Winter and Autumn, they could have gone with a 12x2 release regardless of when they announced their intentions.

The problem that this late announcement brings up is that a lot of viewers would watch 6-7 episodes, realize that even though half the show's run time is over without any sign of progress, and simply give up in frustration. These viewers are going to be lost for good unless White Album gets tremendous word-of-mouth, so it seems like a foolish move.
Old 2009-03-06, 22:14   Link #920
Peanutbutter

A second season!?!? Direct continuation?!?!

Very interesting...was this in their sleeves all along? Guess I need to change my mindset towards this series a bit.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen