Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-11, 20:11   Link #1221
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Having seen what they pulled off with the sea cucumber, I wouldn't be surprised if they would resort to show tentacle-rape now!

Yeah, I know that everything I said will not happen, but guys... let me dream at least...

anyway, i guess whoever shot korone comes first... he/she will be dealt first, unless he/she (having being exposed by the shot) will just run away, leaving Akuto and co. to face the monster.
Now, now, isn't having a tentacle rape a bit too harsh? Would you like it if it's your beloved Eiko (her appearance would be totally out of the blue, but hey, as long as she's there) who is the the one getting that....actually, on second thought, don't answer that.

As for the bounty, I'm guessing pink (lacy) panties. As for the monster, it's too bad that there hasn't been a clear mythology/pantheon to get a good idea of what the monster is going to be, so it's hard to guess. The sound seems to be coming from the island though, so I'm guessing it won't be Kraken...
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 20:20   Link #1222
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisis View Post
Oh dear ... fan service overload ...

Sea cucumber and sticky liquid ... oh dear o dear...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Now, now, isn't having a tentacle rape a bit too harsh? Would you like it if it's your beloved Eiko (her appearance would be totally out of the blue, but hey, as long as she's there) who is the the one getting that....actually, on second thought, don't answer that.

As for the bounty, I'm guessing pink (lacy) panties. As for the monster, it's too bad that there hasn't been a clear mythology/pantheon to get a good idea of what the monster is going to be, so it's hard to guess. The sound seems to be coming from the island though, so I'm guessing it won't be Kraken...
I never liked the squirting of a creamy substance on a girl or tentacles so I didn't and wouldn't care for such scenes.
Old 2010-05-11, 22:07   Link #1223
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
She was great as Mina in Vampire Bund
Ok I see now why. That's interesting Well Korone once again in this episode surpassed my expectations not only with her comedy but also her fan service ~~~~ Although I still like mostly the breasts of Shiraishi.....my #2 would have to be Etou followed by Junko and Korone. Keena are ok I guess but not as ~~~~~ let's say IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I never liked the squirting of a creamy substance on a girl or tentacles so I didn't and wouldn't care for such scenes.
I never liked it either nor am I planning to ever lay fingers on anything hentai at all. I find it better with real girls.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 22:16   Link #1224
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Now, now, isn't having a tentacle rape a bit too harsh?
Which is why i think they won't resort to it. At least not in the series run, but they will most probably put tentacles in dvd/bd specials. or is that my hope?

Quote:
Would you like it if it's your beloved Eiko (her appearance would be totally out of the blue, but hey, as long as she's there)
enough said...

Quote:
As for the bounty, I'm guessing pink (lacy) panties.
pink on lily? nah... I still go with yellow or orange, maybe with stripes.

Quote:
As for the monster, it's too bad that there hasn't been a clear mythology/pantheon to get a good idea of what the monster is going to be, so it's hard to guess. The sound seems to be coming from the island though, so I'm guessing it won't be Kraken...
mmhh.. yea, the sound seems coming from inside the island... hard to tell anyway. But when Hiroshi started telling the Legend he said: "When the demon lord returns, a monster will appear at the island's central lake..." So, i'm guessing that's why we hear the sound coming from the inland, 'cause of what Hiroshi said, we know that at the center of the island there is a Lake, and it'll be there where the monster will appear... being it the kraken, a huge sea-cucumber (which would be really interesting and funny to see ), or whatever.

Last edited by Dahak86; 2010-05-11 at 22:48.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 23:49   Link #1225
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Having seen what they pulled off with the sea cucumber, I wouldn't be surprised if they would resort to show tentacle-rape now!
They had tentacle-rape action on the censored version at 16:52. The chances are good.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 04:56   Link #1226
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

Well after ep 11 it's been getting very interesting with less focus on the younger civilians. I'm certainly enjoying it.
I looked at the cast and all of them look weird. You need to have a certain look to be in a Stargate team.

Shepherd with his handosme look. Ronin and Tealc with the badass look. Oneill with his commader look. Keller and Sam with their pretty but clever look.

Cosplay at it's best Thread
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 07:20   Link #1227
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I never liked it either nor am I planning to ever lay fingers on anything hentai at all. I find it better with real girls.
Hahaha. Glad I am not alone here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green² View Post
They had tentacle-rape action on the censored version at 16:52. The chances are good.
But that was short and was a light-hearted fantasy.
Old 2010-05-12, 09:55   Link #1228
Onibur
(ಠ_ಠ)

I was wondering about the sea cucumber thing so....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKWSLg5PDiU(sea cucumber's natural defenses)
Old 2010-05-12, 10:20   Link #1229
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

See, it's not ecchi, it's science.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 11:00   Link #1230
bigdeath

Wow, thanks to this show I've learned a random fact about sea cucumbers.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 11:06   Link #1231
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Educational fanservice. Awesome. Maybe we'll learn more about giant octopuses and their arms this week.
Old 2010-05-12, 13:18   Link #1232
eiyuu99

or the benefits of unagi (eel).
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 15:44   Link #1233
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Eh, I thought everyone knew the joke behind the Cucumber. There was a certain recent manga that featured a similar scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Educational fanservice. Awesome. Maybe we'll learn more about giant octopuses and their arms this week.
Oh! *raises hand*

I bet it sucks having those suction cup arms.

mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 00:40   Link #1234
Wrath88
Kissing...

Lol, imagine if Eiko was around to see Keina's stroking of the sea cucumber. You can bet she'd make some sexual advances to Sai with that.
Old 2010-05-13, 00:56   Link #1235
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Education, it's everywhere . Curious to see what we'll learn next.
Old 2010-05-13, 03:40   Link #1236
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Lol, imagine if Eiko was around to see Keina's stroking of the sea cucumber. You can bet she'd make some sexual advances to Sai with that.
Well, seeing as how she's depicted as the absolute opposite of Junko so far, probably she'll just eat the whole damn thing
Who knows maybe it's even her favorite delicacy
Hyouzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:57   Link #1237
mangatron

posted from my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
You know, I was wondering about something. Seems like Korone could've used a few flirting lessons from Eiko, which is funny, because most, if not all, of Eiko's skinship with Sai didn't really put him on the defensive. I mean she even glomped him naked and all, but when Korone has him touch her breast, he seems surprised in a different way. Speaking of which, that would mark the second time Junko reacts to such a situation. Heh...

So yeah, Eiko being an agent and all, why didn't they send her to do the seducing. That would have so increased her screen time, and in turn, increasing my happyness level

I will now cry, hoping Korone buys the farm, and then gets replaced by my Eiko.

Old 2010-05-13, 04:26   Link #1238
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
You know, I was wondering about something. Seems like Korone could've used a few flirting lessons from Eiko, which is funny, because most, if not all, of Eiko's skinship with Sai didn't really put him on the defensive. I mean she even glomped him naked and all, but when Korone has him touch her breast, he seems surprised in a different way. Speaking of which, that would mark the second time Junko reacts to such a situation. Heh...
Actually i'm blaming his outburst at the beach to having Junko in the immediate vicinity, Akuto's always a bit more prudish around her so to speak. He never had issues playing dress-up when they're alone before

As for Eiko...how can you be on the defensive anyway when she's always literally wrapped around you in a vice grip ?
Hyouzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 05:11   Link #1239
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I would agree on this. Not a great feeling lol.
The thought of it makes me flinch and twitch.

Last edited by Pocky Yoshi; 2010-05-14 at 21:07.
Pocky Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 05:33   Link #1240
mangatron

posted from my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouzan View Post
Actually i'm blaming his outburst at the beach to having Junko in the immediate vicinity, Akuto's always a bit more prudish around her so to speak. He never had issues playing dress-up when they're alone before

As for Eiko...how can you be on the defensive anyway when she's always literally wrapped around you in a vice grip ?
Well he flat out rejected the apron Korone, in turn her continued cosplay at school drove him nuts, so... I'd say Korone went about it wrong. But later Korone said it right, if Junko would want to win him over, skinship is where it's at which is basically what Eiko's been doing.

So it generally is, when there's some skin Sai's got no defense, now whether or not if it's different when Junko is around, hmm, let's see. He didn't really listen to the first thing Junko said when in the hot spring in ep 05 ("get away from [Eiko]") but instead he's interested in the next thing she says ("She's an agent") and as for the beach scene, Sai is probably acting that way because Junko made it sound like he instigated the breast grab, when it was actually a misunderstanding thereby having him react the way he did (in a "It wasn't me" kind of way).

Ok truthfully I just want to see Eiko again

Speaking of which, I just love how these girls (Eiko and Junko) hide their swords. Looks like a future 4koma topic

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen