AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-07, 20:39   Link #681
chiztaku
Cheese-kun addict

Naruto... duh....why do people like it anyway...I tried my best but it still sucks for me...

Bleach...I only liked the first arch ever...the story became lenghty and written for longevity sake...I just love the simple rukia-ichigo cuteness...Orihime must die!!!

to love....it's weird

school rumble...pointless plot
Old 2008-07-11, 01:35   Link #682
IAmTheMurderer
There could be zombies.

I don't know, I can't seem to get through Hitman Reborn. I want to like the series and it's certainly silly enough but it feels too silly, without any real punch to the humor.
I couldn't get into The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi either.
Old 2008-07-11, 10:56   Link #683
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Naruto....there is no reason for people to like it + it's not my style
ecchi(fanservice) and Hentai animes, I don't see them so logical + they get you upset sometimes because you like a certain girl and the hero likes another girl and all the girls in the anime loves him..............
and many other popular animes like some of the Gundam series...............etc.
Old 2008-07-12, 19:00   Link #684
Rubylight

Naruto for me also.
I wouldn't say I hate it, but I just can't get into it...
Old 2008-07-12, 19:32   Link #685
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Lucky Star
Kiba
One Piece

Plus any senseless ecci stuff. I don't have much against the genre itself, even if I'm not the target group for it, but ugh stupid dialogs that hurt in my ears, because all females squeek even more high piched then a castrated choirboy ... and everywhere undies ... and boobs ...and ugh. But I don't hate the genre itself, I tolerate ecciness when there's good comedy and a bit of plot.

I also found boring:
Gantz (I liked the concept but ... ugh)
Fullmetal Panic - and all it's sequels. I adored the characters but the mechas and the story where lame. Only watched it till the end for Chidori and Sagara~

And I used to be a Naruto fan, but ....ugh. All the fillers killed the joy. I don't really care about new episodes anymore. I'll watch em eventually, but I don't feel the urge to anymore :/
Old 2008-07-13, 09:00   Link #686
Seriost
musicHOLiC~

Send a message via MSN to Seriost
Bleach, Naruto, Angel Sanctuary. And a little One Piece, even tough I like it, I like being indiffrent and everyone knows about this manga and anime
Old 2008-07-13, 12:50   Link #687
Chiharu-chan

Send a message via AIM to Chiharu-chan Send a message via MSN to Chiharu-chan
Bleach, Naruto, and Death Note. I don't understand the hype about any of them and I just can't get into them. I don't know why. ^^;
Old 2008-07-13, 15:39   Link #688
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiharu-chan View Post
Bleach, Naruto, and Death Note. I don't understand the hype about any of them and I just can't get into them. I don't know why. ^^;
ITS BECAUSE YOU LISTEN TO CASCADA.

So about my bones hate a few pages ago...
I'm set to go watch RahXephon, Ouran, and Darker than Black, so hopefully my opinion will be different when I'm done.
Old 2008-07-13, 23:07   Link #689
Taler
http://typemoon.us

As a typemoon fan, more than a little disappointed by Fate/Stay Night.
Old 2008-07-13, 23:53   Link #690
Ratche
~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to Ratche
D.C. and D.C.S.S. I just feel irritated in Nemu.
Old 2008-07-14, 00:03   Link #691
Arceon
Rediscovered
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Arceon
Bleach, Death Note, and Azumanga Daioh.

I generally never liked those, and from what I've seen I can see why these are enjoyable but, they just aren't my cup of tea at all. . .
Old 2008-07-14, 00:16   Link #692
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Kawaii Jenny, the name tricked me.
Old 2008-07-14, 03:42   Link #693
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

EVERYTHING. If you like it, there's a 90% chance I hate it. Yeah, I'm 'that guy'. >_>
Old 2008-07-14, 14:30   Link #694
gold_orb
disrespectful heckler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus ex Digital Boy View Post
EVERYTHING. If you like it, there's a 90% chance I hate it. Yeah, I'm 'that guy'. >_>
what animes do you like? no offense, but if you hate so many it just seems kinda strange that you would be on an anime forum of all things.
Old 2008-07-14, 20:00   Link #695
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Maybe they're not bad shows, but I just can't bring myself to like them. When I end up fast forwarding stuff, usually I won't be watching for much longer.

Full Metal Panic I've heard nothing but positive reviews from this show. All my friends that watched it seemed to view it as a gift from above and said to me that if there was only one anime to watch, that's gotta be it. The songs were probaly one of the best anime themes I've heard, so how could you go wrong? Anyhow I didn't really get around watching it until lately and the first episode seemed ok, but then it seemed to go downhill and I think there was a plot involving robots or something, but I didn't even give a damn anymore. The characters really do much beyond their one line description. Sosuke's really serious, and Kaname gets mad and hurts him a lot. Yes, and?? I did watch some of the second season, and it seemed more entertaining though. At least I was laughing.
Clannad
Blah, another anime based on a dating sim thingy? Well, Air was very good. Clannad does have good animation and a catchy theme song. However, for some reason, I can't watch more than 5 minutes of this. I've tried at least half a dozen times, but it just didn't work. Maybe the later episodes are better? I sorta feel the same way about Kanon as well.

D.Gray. Man I can't remember a damned thing about the show. Except that I stopped watching it. A pity though, the premise did seem pretty cool. :/

I don't really hate this one, but Kaiji didn't really get to me, or at what it seemed to be hyped up to be. Akagi despite the show being about Mahjong, still managed to keep me interested. The first episodes of Kaiji were cool and the background music was nice. It seemed like it would be great, with pointy noise action and all. However, I had a rather hard time taking the whole thing seriously and it may have created unintended laughter which is not good if you're supposed to be feeling sorry for them. It just got way over the top. Still, the show was redeemable until near the end when I was just like "WTF?" and it just ruined the whole thing for me, and once again i was unable to give a damn.
Old 2008-07-14, 20:06   Link #696
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Blah, another anime based on a dating sim thingy?
Are you comparing Air, ef, Kanon, Shuffle!, H2O, and Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de?
Because, uh, yeah.
Old 2008-07-14, 20:12   Link #697
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
Are you comparing Air, ef, Kanon, Shuffle!, H2O, and Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de?
Because, uh, yeah.
There was a while where it seemed like there was to be a huge rash of them and yea those titles would be there. Air was the only one that stood out from them to me.

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2008-07-14 at 20:13. Reason: terrible writing
Old 2008-07-14, 20:14   Link #698
Seishi
Kholdy's Slave

Send a message via AIM to Seishi Send a message via MSN to Seishi Send a message via Yahoo to Seishi
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
Because, uh, yeah.
Dammit, out of the ones I've seen, I liked them all.
Old 2008-07-14, 20:31   Link #699
blue skies
noch einmal?

Everyone seems to love it, but...Code Geass. I really did try to get into it, and I just couldn't. Ended up hating it.

I really hated FLCL too. But I think I'm just too stupid for it, lol.
Old 2008-07-14, 20:58   Link #700
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
There was a while where it seemed like there was to be a huge rash of them and yea those titles would be there. Air was the only one that stood out from them to me.
Air was from early 2005, Shuffle! from mid 2005, Kanon's first adaptation aired in 2002, its second in late 2006, ef aired in late 2007, and the last two are of earlier this year.

Your rash is probably referring to last year, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishi View Post
Dammit, out of the ones I've seen, I liked them all.
Silly Seishi, We've already established that you have bad taste.
Closed Thread