AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-09, 12:37   Link #16581
Zach1

I remember reading somewhere about Ise being trained by a dragon to become one, I'm not talking about when Ise trained in the mountains either. It was like at the same time his pawn pieces were removed.

I remember it being said someone else was trained before Ise by the same dragon and that person I think female attacked the underworld.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else? Or did I read fanmade stuff.
Old 2012-03-09, 13:04   Link #16582
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach1 View Post
I remember reading somewhere about Ise being trained by a dragon to become one, I'm not talking about when Ise trained in the mountains either. It was like at the same time his pawn pieces were removed.

I remember it being said someone else was trained before Ise by the same dragon and that person I think female attacked the underworld.

That's Ruki0089's infamous fanfic story.

Last edited by sinner0; 2012-03-09 at 13:05. Reason: Wrong name
Old 2012-03-09, 14:51   Link #16583
Limenade
Boss Mode

Quote:

pretty sure its just fanmade stuff. Most previous users of the RDE didn't really need training since they all were strong enough to keep advancing on their own from what it sounds like but they all fell into basically destroying themselves by being consumed by the power (aka becoming super power hungry and losing site of what makes a human human aka emotions etc)
Old 2012-03-09, 14:59   Link #16584
Soji

Limenade@ Yeah..and this is where Issei show who is the best. He never lost what make human human...even if he is a devil.Damn he really need to come back.
Old 2012-03-09, 14:59   Link #16585
EvI

why did the name of opfus became opfis in this thread?
damn then i will just call him ourobus from now on
Old 2012-03-09, 15:01   Link #16586
Soji

EvI read here and you will know why we change the way we call her.
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...cussionid=2020
Old 2012-03-09, 15:06   Link #16587
EvI

ok i'll just call him ourobos anyway (i prefered opfus)

thanks n0m@n for the preview...
Old 2012-03-09, 15:22   Link #16588
Jellal
Anime Critic

Also, is there any updates retaining to the Rias and Issei's trials that were in chapter 8?

I was never able to finish it.
Old 2012-03-09, 15:38   Link #16589
Ibaks001

Where do you guys get the summary or actual chapters from? I looked at baka tsuki and read what they had, but you guys are talking bout chapters that I didn't even seen release??? Help me out
Old 2012-03-09, 15:39   Link #16590
Jellal
Anime Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibaks001 View Post
Where do you guys get the summary or actual chapters from? I looked at baka tsuki and read what they had, but you guys are talking bout chapters that I didn't even seen release??? Help me out
Go to the social group located here.
They should have about 80% of the remaining volumes.
Old 2012-03-09, 16:01   Link #16591
Dont_Let_Me_Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nom@
volume 12 preview
To be honest they wouldn't mention if Ise was alive or not in a preview, especially when they have the readers by their balls with that idea. I think anyone would make it as ambiguous as possible so that way its like he seems fairly dead, but really hes quite alive/will be back. I guess we can wait and see.

My money is that in the very last(or relatively close to the end) chapter of the volume we'll get something or other about Ise coming back or being alive. I doubt they would let Hades get taken on without Ise around.
Old 2012-03-09, 16:02   Link #16592
Ibaks001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellal View Post
Go to the social group located here.
They should have about 80% of the remaining volumes.
Thank very much, i really appreciate it and keep up the good work!
Old 2012-03-09, 16:14   Link #16593
Hiro Hayase

Quote:

Sounds a lot like Eragon from the Eragon series. However, Ise does meet two previous possessors of DDraig, that are now deceased. One was a male and another a female.
Old 2012-03-09, 17:58   Link #16594
Dont_Let_Me_Die

Actually now that I think of it, its probably the most sensible that Ise wouldn't immediately come back. Especially if it's going by the idea of "how they react with Ise gone" that was brought up a few volumes ago. Sucks that we probably won't get to see Ise anytime soon though.
Old 2012-03-09, 18:18   Link #16595
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
He will back this vol..if he dont back this mean is really death and the ln with him.
seriously we already know how the girls feel about Issei wich mean this whole Issei death is just pointless drama if drag more..he had to come back this vol the last vol of this arc . Afterall vol 13 is Short story if Issei dont come back now we had to wait gen or feb 2013.And this ln dont fit the whole let the mc death for 3 or 2 vol>_>He will back this vol for sure ...the problem is how ,we have theory but we dont know what route the author will take.
Old 2012-03-09, 18:33   Link #16596
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
He will back this vol..if he dont back this mean is really death and the ln with him.
seriously we already know how the girls feel about Issei wich mean this whole Issei death is just pointless drama if drag more..he had to come back this vol the last vol of this arc . Afterall vol 13 is Short story if Issei dont come back now we had to wait gen or feb 2013.And this ln dont fit the whole let the mc death for 3 or 2 vol>_>He will back this vol for sure ...the problem is how ,we have theory but we dont know what route the author will take.
Completely agree with you soji!

I also agree with your theory of ophis's last words(it's sad but seems likely) A way around this is for isseis heroics could be promoted to king and ressurect ophis using his pieces(only if she loses basically all her power ressurecting him otherwise shes to OP and probably won't be brought back)

The thing is though everyone has to go to the realm of the dead to fight hades so maybe they discover his soul isen't there and he is still alive or they claim his soul and look for his body(not likely but still)

Plus i think azrazel is going to die mainly because our hero's have yet to lose someone(issei doesen't count since hes coming back) losing him will mature them as warriors and will mark them as finally moving out of their masters shadow.(hope it doesen't happen but the possibility is still there)

Indra will be the villain of the next arc and i woulden't be surprised if he is the one who kills azrazel since he's on to him(doubt this greatly)

another possibility is someone makes a deal with hades to get issei back or challenges him to the right to issei's soul(REEEALLLY unlikely but it could happen)

as for whoever brought up reapers they've already made an appearence and they work for hades so they won't be helping issei anytime soon.

And thank you n0m@n for the previw
Old 2012-03-09, 18:37   Link #16597
Dont_Let_Me_Die

Quote:
Well its left open on purpose I'd imagine. For all we know the quotes aren't in any sort of order and that one about Ophus could be in the beginning. There are so many possibilities that its not even funny. It'd be naive to rule anything out this early lol. That preview would just make Ise's return all the more grand to be honest. Especially when half of the trailers or previews for shows or what have you spoil the most important parts, even if they're not in sequence.

IE: Movie trailer shows people dying thus you know who probably will die.
I personally love how the author made this preview dance around the fact Ise was "dead" even though its clear as day he has to come back. It makes me all the more pumped to see how this whole situations going to play out especially since its the arc closer.
Old 2012-03-09, 19:07   Link #16598
Soji

Nightmare637@ Seem that way especially since she said *My Only friend* .but I hope to be wrong here. Another thing...I think the way the Rias line is cut off ...is because Issei or at least that's my bet ..she say that way and Issei come back or she see him in that moment.(just my though ,like I already say).
For reaper ecc..if we go with the Greek mythology maybe...and I repeat maybe Thanatos would be the only one that maybe will help Issei (the problem is how).
For more info about him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanatos
He is also occasionally specified as being exclusive to peaceful death
This is one line about thanatos and we had to admit Issei does seem have a peaceful death with that smile...so who know.
But I'm still on my bet even if really sad.
And yeah..there is the chance with Azzael. The problem is if I'm right about Ophis Issei will feel 2 time really sad . but then again we deal with Hades here...so I suppose some death have to happen._.
Dont_Let_Me_Die @ True. That's why this are all theory.But I'm still sure he will back thsi vol ..we just dont know when and how.
Old 2012-03-09, 19:25   Link #16599
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Nightmare637@ Seem that way especially since she said *My Only friend* .but I hope to be wrong here. Another thing...I think the way the Rias line is cut off ...is because Issei or at least that's my bet ..she say that way and Issei come back or she see him in that moment.(just my though ,like I already say).
For reaper ecc..if we go with the Greek mythology maybe...and I repeat maybe Thanatos would be the only one that maybe will help Issei (the problem is how).
For more info about him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanatos
He is also occasionally specified as being exclusive to peaceful death
This is one line about thanatos and we had to admit Issei does seem have a peaceful death with that smile...so who know.
But I'm still on my bet even if really sad.
And yeah..there is the chance with Azzael. The problem is if I'm right about Ophis Issei will feel 2 time really sad . but then again we deal with Hades here...so I suppose some death have to happen._.
Dont_Let_Me_Die @ True. That's why this are all theory.But I'm still sure he will back thsi vol ..we just dont know when and how.
In regards to Thanatos i think it's somewhat possible but really unlikely as in he hasen't been mentioned at all UNLESS Zeus king of the gods orders thanatos to resurrect him believeing that issei is the only one capable of defeating hades(since greek gods cannot directly meddle in another gods affairs) this would allow us keep ophis and get issei back.

and could you explain what you mean about rias's quote in detail? because i diden't quite catch your meaning.

But losing two people is a little to much... so i actually think ophis might survive in some way like as a piece or something.

but i'm pretty sure azrazel will die just because thats usually what happens to great mentors in these types of stories(especially after his quote) he'll become a mile stone for the worlds future that his students(issei and vali) will bring piece between the factions.(or oppai and butts)

Last edited by Nightmare637; 2012-03-09 at 20:30.
Old 2012-03-09, 19:32   Link #16600
Soji

Nightmare637@ I agree with you about thanatos. I mention him because people talk about reaper and thanatos may be the only one that would help Issei in this case ...but is really unlike (is ophis the one build up for this).
About Rias...I'm sorry I dont explain well what i mean...I mean that maybe Issei appear when she say that line or think that line ..that's why she stop herself after the name..if and only if the line in the vol is like that.You know with this author I can see him bring Issei back when Rias say something like this.XD

About ophis another chance is ...that she seal herslef inside Issei ...but she go to sleep. You know.the whole seal yourself inside someone ...and that someone use you're power but you're kinda hibernating/asleep.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural