Old 2011-06-10, 13:02   Link #281
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Oretsuba 10 - Let's all sing like the birdies sing:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 17:36   Link #282
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

So... Why do they want Takashi back, again?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 18:11   Link #283
Midonin
Last Engage

He can't face his problems if he's stuck in his personal Middle Earth. If they want to help him get his life in order, they need to get him back first. He's still one of the four personalities (and Asuka's kind-of-sort-of-maybe-not-really-but-if-you-try-to-interfere-otherwise-the-wrath-of-a-thousand-suns-shall-be-visited-upon-you boyfriend), and shouldn't be abandoned. Any further and he'll end up like Youji.
Old 2011-06-10, 18:24   Link #284
cyberdemon

'So what do you think of people with split personalities" There's a priceless line right there lol
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 01:56   Link #285
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I really wish one of the personalities would tell Asuka that it's not like Takashi is the original personality. Calling the others fakes is a joke since Takashi is just as fake then. I can get her not liking the situation and other people using from her perspective Takashi's body, but it's also kind of annoying. Not like Shuusuke or Hayato like this situation, but they are preparing to make a serious sacrifice here.

Damn Hayato had a rough day though. I mean starting off with school where he had to deal with an angry Asuka. Then the pool trip though it wasn't all bad. Think the worst part was just it reminding him that even if he does fall in love with Naru that their situation will prevent any future being there. The trip to the restaurant where Shuusuke works was the toughest though. I mean what can you do? The only logical thing of course was to just dump responsibility on Shuusuke . Not bad though by Shuusuke managing to handle this rough situation.

Makes me think how tough it also is on Shuusuke. He's got his own feelings building up and will have to give everything up so Takashi (really the least likable personality) can take over and try to live as normally as possible. I'm with Anh_Minh, why do they want Takashi back? What possible reason made them decide that he was the personality out of the 4 that should be left in charge?

Oh well might as well just enjoy the birth of Alex 3 .
Old 2011-06-11, 03:51   Link #286
Hopeful Death

Their reasoning for choosing Takashi will be explained later. Assuming the anime doesn't leave it out(that would be silly. Technically they've already passed the part where it was explained originally but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll cut it out)

Also, even if Asuka knew Takashi wasn't the base personality, she wouldn't care. Even the base personality would be a fake to her. That's just the way she is. She's a sarcastic, self-centered misanthrope that puts on a Mary Sue facade, that's her character.
Hopeful Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 10:00   Link #287
tsunade666

what's the back story of Asuka to begin with? she said she kinda understand how the thing works on the multiple personalities. And also about her brother too. Instead of promising to God she promise on her brother's half. But Really she irritates me on the latest episode. She keeps harassing Hayato and he can't even fought back against a girl.

I can't even believe if there will be a happy ending if Hayato and Shuu will be gone. And only Takashi will be left. It will be good if they merge like in the beginning of the anime showing the 4 girls on one guy charade but I like the character of Hayato and Shuu more as they've been shown more.

What's so special on Takashi? Shuu and Hayato was thankful to him that they can live their lives peacefully for taking the role of morning. But Takashi is just always running away all the time that his irritating more than Asuka. Truly a compatible partner those 2.
Old 2011-06-11, 20:02   Link #288
Midonin
Last Engage

We're only a few episodes away from the end, but it looks like that "CR" will have to be changed to an "L".
Old 2011-06-11, 21:14   Link #289
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Ya Funi got this I cant wait to watch this unedited
Old 2011-06-12, 02:21   Link #290
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
For some reason I think that specific scene in episode 8 won't be unedited
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 20:17   Link #291
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
i wonder what VA they're gonna use for it. Johnny Yong Bosch would probably make a good Shuu with his happy go lucky voice
Old 2011-06-12, 22:42   Link #292
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Just can't get enough of Asuka. I dunno, have a soft spot for females who knows what they want and would do anything they can do to get it... kinda like her namesake actually.

Fight-o Asuka, Fight-o! Though by the looks of it, next episode will be Asuka's, and I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that the last one will be Kobato's... so probably all for naught. T_T

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 01:10   Link #293
tsunade666

Episode 11 was a kaboom! bam! baby.

Asuka literally beat the crap out of Takashi to bring him back.

Spoiler for Episode 11:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Just can't get enough of Asuka. I dunno, have a soft spot for females who knows what they want and would do anything they can do to get it... kinda like her namesake actually.
=
what does her name Asuka mean? does the kanji use on it have meaning?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-15 at 18:41. Reason: restored courtesy spoiler tags
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 01:54   Link #294
Hopeful Death

Looks like they're going to jam all the main personality backstory and stuff into the final episode.

And since Takashi's route appears to be over, here's an extra little tidbit on why he is the way he is since they didn't cover it very well. Though I would suggest waiting for the final episode to read this since there's still a chance they'll cover it there(granted they'll have their hands full already so who knows)

Spoiler for details of Takashi personality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what does her name Asuka mean? does the kanji use on it have meaning?
I think he was referring to Asuka from Eva?
The kanji for Asuka is 明日香. The word for tomorrow plus the kanji for scent. Don't think it's really anything special. Unlike the protagonists who all have the kanji for their specific bird in their name, and Kobato which means little dove, and the last name Haneda has the kanji for wing in it, to name a few. Oh, and Kakeru's last name means phoenix.

Guess I could also point out that Karasu is technically supposed to be Raven not Crow. At least, Garuda refers to him as Raven at some point and I don't think he was referred to as Crow at all

Last edited by Hopeful Death; 2011-06-13 at 02:18.
Hopeful Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 21:50   Link #295
cyberdemon

hell hath no fury indeed.

favoite line of the episode:
Spoiler for Episode 11:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-15 at 18:41. Reason: restored courtesy spoiler tag
Old 2011-06-14, 22:41   Link #296
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Yes, I was referencing Eva, but damn I was wrong... even NGE Asuka doesn't compare to THIS one. All hail Watarai-sama!

Just too bad it doesn't look good for her, as last episode seems to be dedicated to none other than imouto-san. Holding out though...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 01:23   Link #297
Forsaken_Infinity

Damn what a violent woman

1 episode for the main story... bloody damn D:

Fingers crossed. Hope it won't be as rushed as it would normally be >.>
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 01:33   Link #298
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I just watched episode 11, jumped from episode 2........mind blown!

Didn't think this series was worth watching(stopped at ep2), but now.......mind blown!

So if wasn't 3 main guys, but just 1 guy with different personalities????Mind Blown!

Especially weird how the other characters immediately recognized the corresponding personality. How he changed his face so fast?????????MIND BLOWN

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-15 at 18:42. Reason: removed unneeded spoiler tags; in this case left them that way because this was revealed long ago
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 02:41   Link #299
sammyboy08

Spoiler for Episode 11:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-15 at 18:42. Reason: restored spoiler tags for now
sammyboy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 05:41   Link #300
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy08 View Post
Spoiler for Episode 11:
no, your not wrong. Same voice, same face but different personalities.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-06-15 at 18:43. Reason: restored spoiler tag for now
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen