AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-24, 20:05   Link #201
Direwolf18

Nice Tri-ring, thanks again for the tidbits, it goes a long way considering there are no raws much less scans for us to read.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-24, 22:42   Link #202
recursion
running out of stack

I think the teacher is flirting with Nagi now to try to provoke a reaction from the maidens, and in so doing find out more about them. She might even end up being "undercover" on the island researching the Dragon God cult.
recursion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 00:55   Link #203
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by recursion View Post
I think the teacher is flirting with Nagi now to try to provoke a reaction from the maidens, and in so doing find out more about them. She might even end up being "undercover" on the island researching the Dragon God cult.
God knows and who cares, all i want is a release Im looking forward towards the next chapter release.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 08:09   Link #204
recursion
running out of stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
God knows and who cares, all i want is a release Im looking forward towards the next chapter release.
No kidding. I'd much rather be reading actual releases than coming up with half-baked theories to fill the void.
Old 2009-01-25, 09:50   Link #205
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by recursion View Post
No kidding. I'd much rather be reading actual releases than coming up with half-baked theories to fill the void.
Exactly since saying there could be sacrifices is going overbored.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 12:06   Link #206
MINAMI KOTARO
what? who am i?

wow...i always love something related to the sea and the beach! i'll give it a try...
MINAMI KOTARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 07:28   Link #207
Tri-ring

Ok people who had been waiting.

Chapter 43 is out, title Roll cake(Uzumaki Pan)

Spoiler for Chapter 43:

Last edited by Tri-ring; 2009-02-13 at 10:52.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 13:35   Link #208
Man0warr

Where are all the raws from 36-43 :<
Man0warr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 14:18   Link #209
kokolores

In the never never land
kokolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 17:02   Link #210
Dark Mage

@Tri-ring, thanks a lot for such a detailed summary but man it made me realize how far behind the scanlations for this manga really are. I wish i could read japanese so I could atleast get hold of the Raws and tell what's going on. Out of all the girls I like Shizuku the best but I think only Karin sees him first as a man and then a Dragon God but both Soyogi and Shizuku sees Nagi as first a Dragon God and then a human being. Ithink Karin would've fallen in love with Nagi even if Nagi wasn't a dragon God. So I hope Shizuku fixes this attitude of hers if she wishes to be with Nagi unless something bad happens andd she has to sacrifice herself
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-13, 23:20   Link #211
Direwolf18

Nice! Thanks a bunch tri-ring. Said it before but your spoilers really keep me going.

I know I have said it before, but I love how Nagi has to be the one of the first male leads in a harem manga that behaves in a believable way. He actually will go somewhere with the girls who are throwing themselves at him.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 14:30   Link #212
XReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Ok people who had been waiting.

Chapter 43 is out, title Roll cake(Uzumaki Pan)

Spoiler for Chapter 43:
Tri-ring. Where do you get the raws? I am sure the scanlating group, Solaris-SVU, would love to have them since they have no raws to work on.
XReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 15:16   Link #213
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by XReader View Post
Tri-ring. Where do you get the raws? I am sure the scanlating group, Solaris-SVU, would love to have them since they have no raws to work on.

You will have your response in this post ->
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=109
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 16:33   Link #214
XReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
You will have your response in this post ->
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=109
Sorry, did not pick up on that. Just to point this out though: Scanlating a manga and post it within a country where it is not liscenced is really a gray area. Umi no Misaki falls into this area. Most of the scanlators don't want the artists to starved either, and ask the readers to buy the liscenced manga when available. Scanning and posting liscence manga volumes are the clear violators.

Anyway, still appreciate what you do, Tri-ring. Contact the group if you change your mind.
XReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 16:08   Link #215
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by XReader View Post
Just to point this out though: Scanlating a manga and post it within a country where it is not liscenced is really a gray area.
I probably shouldn't respond to that but...

There is no gray area, everything about scanlation/fansubing is illegal, we are simply lucky that copyright holder of manga/anime let us do our little "traffic".

An interesting thing to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berne_convention and I am sure your country has signed this convention.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 16:20   Link #216
recursion
running out of stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
@Tri-ring, thanks a lot for such a detailed summary but man it made me realize how far behind the scanlations for this manga really are. I wish i could read japanese so I could atleast get hold of the Raws and tell what's going on. Out of all the girls I like Shizuku the best but I think only Karin sees him first as a man and then a Dragon God but both Soyogi and Shizuku sees Nagi as first a Dragon God and then a human being. Ithink Karin would've fallen in love with Nagi even if Nagi wasn't a dragon God. So I hope Shizuku fixes this attitude of hers if she wishes to be with Nagi unless something bad happens andd she has to sacrifice herself
I think Shizuku is between the two. She is comfortable with Nagi both as a person and as the Dragon God. Don't forget, she was the first Maiden to meet Nagi, and she liked him immediately! Karin, on the other hand, initially disliked him.
Old 2009-02-17, 18:30   Link #217
Dark Mage

Right, that makes sense, dont get me wrong I just want Shizuku to end up with Nagi and was just thinking what she is lacking compared to the other girls
Old 2009-02-27, 08:19   Link #218
Tri-ring

Ok here is this week's spoiler.

Spoiler for Chapter 44 Heart's on fire:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 09:29   Link #219
Dark Mage

@Tri-Ring, I can't find the words to thank you enough for the wonderful translated chapter. You really are the only hope seeing how slow the chapters are being scanlated by the group working on it. Karin really was cute in this chapter but she surprised me with her boldness when she kissed in front of the other girls. I thought Shizuku would get all jealous like the time when the teacher kissed Nagi but was surprised when she didnt. I really like Shizuku the most but Karin isn't that far behind
Old 2009-02-27, 09:35   Link #220
recursion
running out of stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Ok here is this week's spoiler.

Spoiler for Chapter 44 Heart's on fire:
Thanks! Oh man. How much do I want scans?

So much.

That's 3 kisses for Karin and 3 for Shizuku. Presumably Soyogi will step up in the next couple of chapters to even the score.

What is the next round going to be like? If the Maidens are going to be openly competing against each other around the house, I would not be surprised to see Nagi telling them to cut it out. There's no way he is going to want to be put in that position. I could see things getting kind of ugly between the three for a while until Nagi calls a stop to it (perhaps by threatening to kick them out). Then I think the Maidens would talk with each other and agree to play nice for everyone's sake.

On the other hand, this would seem like a good point in the story for something to happen to shake things up. We can only go for so long with them puttering around the house and town. The author could throw in some more challenging things for Nagi to do with the maidens in order to develop their emotional relationships further.

Or we could just be in for more little "dates".

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen