AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-04-29, 00:41   Link #9901
Birdway
Banned

Didn't the previous 5 to last chapter said that when Tatsumi's execution?
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 04:17   Link #9902
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
In a sentence with 2 parts, if it's not the first then it's probably the other one

Source for final arc announcement.
Evidence is more powerful than words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Volume 12 is the start of the final arc and since Volume 11 is up to Chapter 54. We are on the final arc.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 11:48   Link #9903
Secori

Gonna be honest here, I am looking forward to the upcoming chapters less and less now.
Secori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 11:53   Link #9904
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secori View Post
Gonna be honest here, I am looking forward to the upcoming chapters less and less now.
Well it is the final arc and the anime kinda ruined it.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 14:11   Link #9905
Secori

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Well it is the final arc and the anime kinda ruined it.
I actually like the anime. It was not perfect, but I was not looking for any problems that may or may not be in it. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Old 2015-05-16, 14:21   Link #9906
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

anime is better coz esdeath is death
Old 2015-05-16, 14:33   Link #9907
Secori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
anime is better coz esdeath is death
Its a given Esdeath will die in the manga as well. I think anyway.
Old 2015-05-17, 09:20   Link #9908
SILENTANIMELOVER

If her subordinates are being taken out one, it's an obvious given. It's not like she'll ever change her ways. She'll either be the second-to-last enemy before Prime Minister Honest or the last one after his death.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-17, 10:02   Link #9909
Fwarlord

Even though this series has the tragedy genre, it doesn't necessarily mean the main heroine will have to die in the end. She will get together with the protagonist and they will live happily ever after. It's those who oppose her will meet their end.
Old 2015-05-17, 10:15   Link #9910
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Even though this series has the tragedy genre, it doesn't necessarily mean the main heroine will have to die in the end. She will get together with the protagonist and they will live happily ever after. It's those who oppose her will meet their end.
Who are you referring to when you say 'main heroine'?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-17, 10:24   Link #9911
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Mine is the main heroine. She's been aquainted with the protagonist since the start (chapter 2) argued with him often, eventually fell for him, and then confessed her feelings.

Esdeath is one of the main villains and will only be left alive if the Revolution fails. She happened to fall for him at first sight because he's her type, but he has no feelings whatsoever for her.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-17, 10:43   Link #9912
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Who are you referring to when you say 'main heroine'?
The main heroine is the most suited girl to the protagonist, the character who the author spends the largest amount of time to work with and also the most popular girl. Did it remind you of anyone?
Old 2015-05-17, 10:44   Link #9913
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

Quote:
The main heroine is the most suited girl to the protagonist, the character who the author spends the largest amount of time to work with and also the most popular girl. Did it remind you of anyone?
....not akame?
Old 2015-05-17, 10:47   Link #9914
B214

Lets just go with this:

Titular character - Akame
Protagonist - Tatsumi
Heroine - Mine
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-17, 10:52   Link #9915
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
No, the main heroine is the one who spends the most time with the protagonist, and the one who the protagonist made clear he has feelings for. Again, Mine.

Popularity doesn't mean anything when it comes to who the protagonist ends up with. And since Mine's the author's favorite...

Besides, Esdeath is not suited to be with Tatsumi at all. He wants to make a peaceful country where people are treated fairly, while she thinks the weak can go and die in a ditch, or be her playthings.
Old 2015-05-17, 11:16   Link #9916
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
No, the main heroine is the one who spends the most time with the protagonist, and the one who the protagonist made clear he has feelings for. Again, Mine.

Popularity doesn't mean anything when it comes to who the protagonist ends up with. And since Mine's the author's favorite...

Besides, Esdeath is not suited to be with Tatsumi at all. He wants to make a peaceful country where people are treated fairly, while she thinks the weak can go and die in a ditch, or be her playthings.
I can't agree more with this.

People really need to remember this.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-17, 11:25   Link #9917
Fwarlord

Quote:

Tatsumi cant end up with a vegetable, you see...

And the author is a VN writer. In his former works, the main heroines're always strong girls with strong personality like Esdese.

She also love fairness, she believe everyone should be given equal chances. That's how natural selection happens.
Old 2015-05-17, 11:35   Link #9918
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:

Yeah, I think its pretty much it there, with regards to that pairing.

Tbh, I'm still dumbfounded as to how some still cannot even see the Esdeath ship well & truly sunken. I mean, was there even a ship to begin with?

That said, 2 more days till the new chapter. I do hope we get better things, not like the previous 2 short & uneventful chapters.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-17, 11:46   Link #9919
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Tatsumi cant end up with a vegetable, you see...

And the author is a VN writer. In his former works, the main heroines're always strong girls with strong personality like Esdese.

She also love fairness, she believe everyone should be given equal chances. That's how natural selection happens.
1: She can, and most likely will wake up. She's like that because she overused her "mental energy" (Or whatever Pumpkin's ammo is called) The people from the Revolutionary Army are taking her away to protect her and so that the Night Raid members don't have to worry about her and can focus on their missions, until she wakes up again.

2: Not all works from an author are obligatorily the same.

3: Loves fairness? If she loved it she wouldn't have created a technique that stops freaking time, and apparently there's another even more OP up her sleeve. Evolution has nothing to do with equal chances.
Old 2015-05-17, 12:00   Link #9920
DeliriousEagle

Only ship one needs is Tyrant. Which to me is a Cruiser.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!