AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-16, 16:07   Link #41
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
Yoshikawa is the teacher wannabee former(?) mad scientist. Yomikawa is already Touma's P.E. teacher at school and fought directly besides him with rest of Anti-Skill during the first Kazakiri Arc (also yeah Hamazura's sitcom arch-nemesis) Imagine how awkward things would get between Touma and Accelerator if both his mommies became his teachers.
Oh lol. I thought Yomikawa was the one who was thinking about being the wanna keeper. I guess that kind of makes sense now. Why would she want to be a keeper? She would be bored doing that... She already does so much in anti-skill.

I wouldn't really mind if that happened though It would make things more fun.

It would make things with Touma/Mikoto/Accelerator wonderfully awkward in my opinion... I would like to see that happen. It would kind of force them to make up also... It would be like the only way that could happen. I mean if Touma/Accelerator become closer than Touma / Mikoto, since Mikoto likes Touma so much, she would make up with Accelerator, probably, right?
Old 2013-06-16, 17:13   Link #42
silverexorcist
Tropes/cliché expert

The level 5 hero and heroine haven't met since Hawaii, which annoys me. I want to see them either make up or attack each other already...it's a scene we fans want to see. I'm sure Accelerator isn't interested, but Misaka obviously has a lot she'd want to say, in addition to finding out about him babysitting Worst and LO....I guess it's Misaka's fault for only having enough significance to be dragged into each arc by someone (i.e. Kamijou, Thor, and Shokuhou) without taking a a 'main character like position' in it all, like Tsuchimikado. Maybe we can look forward to her having her own chapter, like our blonde level 0 did.

...during which, she investigates Kamijou's well endowed new tutor and potential teacher for her soon-to-be high school, learning of her relation to Accelerator and the Sisters, which leads to the inevitable moment where the two lev 5s bury the hatchet---there we go, an entirely possible scenario based on speculated foreshadowing. We might be on to something.
Old 2013-06-16, 18:06   Link #43
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverexorcist View Post
The level 5 hero and heroine haven't met since Hawaii, which annoys me. I want to see them either make up or attack each other already...it's a scene we fans want to see. I'm sure Accelerator isn't interested, but Misaka obviously has a lot she'd want to say, in addition to finding out about him babysitting Worst and LO....I guess it's Misaka's fault for only having enough significance to be dragged into each arc by someone (i.e. Kamijou, Thor, and Shokuhou) without taking a a 'main character like position' in it all, like Tsuchimikado. Maybe we can look forward to her having her own chapter, like our blonde level 0 did.

...during which, she investigates Kamijou's well endowed new tutor and potential teacher for her soon-to-be high school, learning of her relation to Accelerator and the Sisters, which leads to the inevitable moment where the two lev 5s bury the hatchet---there we go, an entirely possible scenario based on speculated foreshadowing. We might be on to something.
That would be totally awesome

BTW: this was just a random theory I had... it's probably wrong and isn't exactly supported in the text, but is possible...

Did Rikou have a large part in helping Fremea mess with Yakumi Hisako's AIM field to put her inside Rensa and make Rensa overload? I feel like Rensa was interfering with Kakine Teitoku by using Rikou's ability that allows for AIM interference and which allows one to generally interfere with Kakine Teitoku (as already shown)... since Rikou is a future level 5 (ideally) she is probably part of Rensa's pre-set? Maybe? Even Nayuta could do that... (make people overload...)

I feel like Rikou might have done something... after all. When she was there with ITEM, she immediately detected the location of Fremea... they were probably fighting near the lightning rod in the end. If this were the case, then I expect that she might have done something important this volume like she did in the last two volumes... it would help explain what happened even though she might not have done anything at all... the last two times she did something, it was unintentional after all... it would be interesting in my opinion if she did something and continued the trend... she wasn't mentioned though... since she's Kihara Yuiitsu's next goal.. I wonder how many volumes we'll have to wait until we see something happen with her... hopefully not too many...

Furthermore,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touma to Hamazura
Ignoring the incoming baton, he merely clenched his fist tighter.

“This is the difference between you and me! You can do something about that boring illusion of yours on your own!!”

A thick noise rang out.

Baton and fist hit their targeted faces, blood flowed from split foreheads, and they both lost their balance.

But only one of them fell.

The other would surely not fall.
Touma keeps on saying to people that he beats that they can do something about their illusions, but that he can't. What does this mean? I'm kind of wondering about this. Will this be answered soon?

Is Touma illusioned because he has IB and the thing inside IB as a part of him? I'm not exactly sure about this. We know he's hypocritical and definitely has some flaws. I'm wondering if this is what he keeps on referring to... but he always says this, to Rensa, to Hamazura, and to everyone else.

What does this actually mean? People seem to ignore the fact that this kind of makes no sense. What is he actually talking about? After re-reading this for the umpteenth time, I finally realized it actually doesn't make sense and that I don't really know the answer to this at all. Does anyone have any ideas? And... will this eventually be very important?

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-16 at 22:50.
Old 2013-06-17, 04:00   Link #44
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Touma keeps on saying to people that he beats that they can do something about their illusions, but that he can't. What does this mean? I'm kind of wondering about this. Will this be answered soon?

Is Touma illusioned because he has IB and the thing inside IB as a part of him? I'm not exactly sure about this. We know he's hypocritical and definitely has some flaws. I'm wondering if this is what he keeps on referring to... but he always says this, to Rensa, to Hamazura, and to everyone else.

What does this actually mean? People seem to ignore the fact that this kind of makes no sense. What is he actually talking about? After re-reading this for the umpteenth time, I finally realized it actually doesn't make sense and that I don't really know the answer to this at all. Does anyone have any ideas? And... will this eventually be very important?
Memory loss? Fooling Index? Having to act like nothing happened and he's still the old Touma for everyone? Living a lie? Wait this was during the old testament right? SS1 IIRC?
Old 2013-06-17, 07:01   Link #45
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I think Blizzard hit, this time the only thing that Touma did was lie to Index.
Old 2013-06-18, 03:01   Link #46
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
Memory loss? Fooling Index? Having to act like nothing happened and he's still the old Touma for everyone? Living a lie? Wait this was during the old testament right? SS1 IIRC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I think Blizzard hit, this time the only thing that Touma did was lie to Index.
I'm saying: maybe having IB is a sin and since he ca't use it on himself, he is full of illusions. After all, the thing inside IB is evil/chaos/ a monster. From wikipedia, it seems like the thing inside IB is a monster of chaos... this could be his illusions. That's where I was actually going with this. Touma is taking contradictions onto himself and is forced to live with the consequences...
Old 2013-06-18, 08:34   Link #47
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

it hinted in LN that in the past when Touma was a kid , people then to blame him for all the so called misfortunes that he brings .... as for the invisible thing that scared the shit of Fiamma can only speculate that Aleister is/was involved somehow used IB as a seal
Old 2013-06-19, 01:47   Link #48
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
it hinted in LN that in the past when Touma was a kid , people then to blame him for all the so called misfortunes that he brings .... as for the invisible thing that scared the shit of Fiamma can only speculate that Aleister is/was involved somehow used IB as a seal
I think there are two possibilities.

One what you said.

The other one: Aleister wants to use the thing inside IB for his own devices; it was already there. If it's just the current generation of IB, I don't think Aleister could have put the monster into it or whatever.

Considering IB is the reference point for our world, and is at stability level 3,... I'm not sure that Aleister would do that to IB...

I still can't really tell if he cares whether Touma lives or dies. I know that he wants Touma nearby and doesn't exactly tell everyone involved not to kill him, just to bring him back dead or alive. But that might be because he knows Touma will survive due to IB.

What do you guys think? Does Touma matter or not to Aleister? If he died, IB would come back again right? Also, Aleister can live as long as he wants through magic... so would it really matter? I believe he could destroy his enemies now if he really needed to. I just don't think he wants to make a public figure of himself. If he did, both magic and science would hate him for being able to use both ideologies.
Old 2013-06-19, 06:07   Link #49
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Does Touma matter or not to Aleister?.
Touma is important enough to Aleister that he sent out a squadron to retrieve him during WWIII and put him in Dark Legacy if he doesn't cooperate.
Quote:
If he died, IB would come back again right?
It was hinted that if Touma dies then Imagine Breaker will find another host so yes it will most likely come back but I think Aleister just doesn't want to delay his plans again by having to find Imagine Breaker's new host which could be anyone or anything as Ollerus mentioned that there many things which appear in history that have similar powers to Imagine Breaker.

Quote:
Also, Aleister can live as long as he wants through magic... so would it really matter?
I thought Aleister prolongs his life through science not magic. Also, he seems more focus on getting his plan on track again.
Old 2013-06-19, 12:36   Link #50
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverexorcist View Post
The level 5 hero and heroine haven't met since Hawaii, which annoys me. I want to see them either make up or attack each other already...it's a scene we fans want to see.
they already had the talk in hawaii. there is no need for any more meetings.
Old 2013-06-19, 14:09   Link #51
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I wonder how many more volumes will have to wait until the Othinus attack A.C attack with your army of magic zombies? this would be the perfect arc for Hamazura.
Old 2013-06-19, 15:52   Link #52
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
Touma is important enough to Aleister that he sent out a squadron to retrieve him during WWIII and put him in Dark Legacy if he doesn't cooperate.

It was hinted that if Touma dies then Imagine Breaker will find another host so yes it will most likely come back but I think Aleister just doesn't want to delay his plans again by having to find Imagine Breaker's new host which could be anyone or anything as Ollerus mentioned that there many things which appear in history that have similar powers to Imagine Breaker.

I thought Aleister prolongs his life through science not magic. Also, he seems more focus on getting his plan on track again.
I meant that he might not need him alive. I know he affects 98% of his plans

That's true; but he said that they could recover him dead or alive during WWIII, which was why I was wondering if he just estimated that Touma would somehow survive the ordeal or if he was starting to lose control already back then (or if it is all a facade and he actually has control, but has to make a "detour" like he said. I'm still not sure what that means. What exactly was it that is making him take a detour. (I don't think he was talking about Fiamma) I'm wondering if it was actually the fact that Touma now remembered about the thing inside IB?

Aleister uses scientific life support machines to create the energy of life--the base of all magic energy (which is why I say this). (It's described like that when they talk about his life-support machines, that the life energy is what can be used/refined into magic power). So he's basically creating unlimited magic power for himself... all the time... I feel like no matter how much magic Othinus has mastered, anyone would have trouble dealing with that much magic power. It isn't about the amount of skill one has; it's sometimes about skill and POWER. We've said that she can basically have a 50% chance of doing anything. However, I believe that this is true only with respect to beings weaker than her. I don't think she could affect someone stronger than her in any case, that wouldn't really make sense. Aleister is kind of past the point where just magic or just science can understand him. He reserves the right for himself to use both science and magic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
they already had the talk in hawaii. there is no need for any more meetings.
I disagree. That wasn't good enough for anything. Misaka Mikoto doesn't know that Accelerator is living with two of her sisters clones and is in a sort of family with them... that would creep the hell out of her. She has to face this at some point. It isn't like her problems would just go away because they met once. It was hella awkward when they met. I would rather see a fulfilling meeting between the two of them. If she and Touma do get together and Accel + Touma are friends, she and Accel really do need to make up or it will certainly not work. It's the same thing with Mikoto/Misaki. And Touma is friends with Hamazura and if they were in the same place at the same time, he would be friends by extension with Mugino if they were introduced. So Mikoto has to make up with her too... All level 5's have to work in unison eventually. I think NT 7 showed a big step forward in this regard... but they weren't there yet. They were all in separate groups, not working together. At least that's my opinion. That's why we might still have another 15 volumes left and then even another sequel series left (which is unlikely).

Quote:
I wonder how many more volumes will have to wait until the Othinus attack A.C attack with your army of magic zombies? this would be the perfect arc for Hamazura.
Voldemort... lol... It won't start until the Anglican Church is ready for WWIV because at the end of volume 22 Laura said that she wouldn't mind starting WWIV. I believe next volume is probably going to England especially since Kamachi foreshadowed that when talking in an interview about the movie. It will happen soon/eventually. I hope we get to see some of her real power. I wonder if she is really immortal like speculation says. I want to see Anglican Church vs. AC vs. GREMLIN. I wonder if the defeated churches/organizations would join in as well... anyway my speculation in the end is that none of these initial organizations will win the final battle.

The only thing left standing at the end of the final battle will be Kamijou Faction The best faction of all. The faction that has one principle: Fukou Da!!!!!!!!
Old 2013-06-19, 20:05   Link #53
Marina2

I predict that Hamazura's harem will keep expanding from now on.

- Kihara Enshuu will make her re-appearance and join his harem somehow. In the future, she will be Rikou's personal teacher who teach her how to use her lv5 power.

I recently make a prediction on 6th Lv5 power here.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...58#post4729558

Please go and comment what you think.
Old 2013-06-20, 12:38   Link #54
Acer
Death to the infidels!

can anyone confirm if here says that the SS will come in DVD Railgun S is about Necessarius / Amakusas? http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-2946.html

Last edited by Acer; 2013-06-20 at 16:26.
Old 2013-06-20, 12:45   Link #55
Haigon

We're going to see Tatemiya's funeral?
Old 2013-06-20, 16:32   Link #56
faiz blaster

Quote:
can anyone confirm if here says that the SS will come in DVD Railgun S is about Necessarius / Amakusas? http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-2946.html
Yep, that's right. To be exact, it seems that the plot will be centered around some kind of "entrance examination" that the Amakusas will have to go through in order to become an official part of the Necessarius. Also, considering the time-frame, there are speculations of whatever the Agnese forces will make an appearance or not.
Old 2013-06-20, 16:35   Link #57
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I wonder if this will chronologically will be in the Old Testament or NT.
Old 2013-06-20, 20:31   Link #58
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Yep, that's right. To be exact, it seems that the plot will be centered around some kind of "entrance examination" that the Amakusas will have to go through in order to become an official part of the Necessarius. Also, considering the time-frame, there are speculations of whatever the Agnese forces will make an appearance or not.
Yes, Index Wiki says the same thing. This is right.

Quote:
I wonder if this will chronologically will be in the Old Testament or NT.
I'm happy about this. If this luckily happens to be centered post NT 7 or same time as NT 7 (or if it's really really old...), then we might get some good Itsuwa plot development finally.
Old 2013-06-24, 04:50   Link #59
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Seems more likely that it'll be directly after the Book of Law arc.

I can't think of any reason to delay this 'entrance exam' for so long.

Also remember that Itsuwa had talked about it when fighting that New Light girl- that Necessarius had some super hardcore proving grounds...
Old 2013-06-24, 06:00   Link #60
khoa258789

Off topic but i thought you were banned @Chaos2frozen

Tags
novel predictions