Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-24, 08:17   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Chapter 297 Discussion

♦ King of the Kill ♦

Quote:

Quote:

Seeing Nel was being attacked, Ichigo grasped his sword and charged at Nnoitra only to get slammed down on the ground.

“Just give up” The spoon espada smiled evilly “Neriel is your last light and that light was already shut down. It means everyone of you is finished here”

After his word, Nnoitra ordered Tesla “Let’s switch. This one is worthless, so I will let you to finish him off”

“Yes” Tesla answered with no emotions as if he was a robot. He released Orihime to let Nnoitra hold her. Tesla step close to Ichigo who’s lying down on the ground and drew out his sword.

“Crash Verruca”

Ichigo suddenly felt one of his legs pressed by something. What he saw above his body was Tesla who turned into a big boar. The fraccion trampled firmly on Ichigo’s leg and broken his ankle.

When Orihime started to call out his name, Nnoitra shoved his fingers into her mouth to silent her. “You pet” He whispered beside her ear “Keep your mouth shut. Now your duty is to shut up and watch.” His eyes lit up “Watch the one who came all the way here to save you having beaten the crap out of him”

The scene changed to Szayel’s fight. Pecche and Dondojack were surprised that their ‘Cero Sincronico’ hasn’t injured Szayel even a bit. “Why..Why..it didn’t work?”

“Because you are too slow” The eighth espada answered

“Do you think that changing the masks will make me be unable to recognize you? I know at the first glance that both of you are Nel’s fraccions”

Szayel has calculated their moves, spiritual power and their exp. while they’re fighting with the clones. Even though their combined cero was powerful, Szayel already expected it. (Their full names are Pecche Gadiche and Dondojack Wilston) The scene ended with Szayel saying lets end this act once again.

Rukia was lying down on the ground while the black espada came closer to her. He stared at the dead body of the ninth espada before he mumbled quietly “The survivor in the first generation of Espada had to meet the end like this…” He turned his stare to Rukia. “…you are too careless”

“Had you been careless you’d eventually end your life” The black espada said and his hand reached for his sword. “If you want to make sure that she’s really dead, you need to cut off her head” His eyes were reflected in his sword. “Don’t worry Arronero, I will finish what you have left”

At the place where Chad’s lying down came the special arm force ‘Exequias’. “… he's still breathing?” The leader of the group said. While he’s drawing out his sword, he continued staring at the still body. “…Start collecting the data”

The scene changed to Ichigo again. He was beaten badly by released Tesla. Screaming painfully, his right arm was broken. Tesla threw him away like a piece of trash. As if he still isn’t please with his work, Tesla slowly stepped closer to Ichigo. He drew his fist above Ichigo’s body and swashed it down powerfully.

‘Pingggg!!’

The fist hit something else instead of Ichigo. In front of them stood the 11th division’s captain ‘Zaraki Kenpachi’

“So, you are about to die eh, Ichigo?”

Credits : SpaceCat / Danna

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-10-25 at 20:56.
Old 2007-10-24, 08:22   Link #2
lotus7
Aria Obsessive

cant wait to read the summary, let alone get my hands on the chapter. looks like a reeaal good one. still, going off those pictures, i admit i dont have any idea as to where exactly things could be heading. i can make my guesses but my likelihood of being right is pretty low.
Old 2007-10-24, 09:34   Link #3
carb

LOL!!!! get ready for teh power up!
Old 2007-10-24, 10:00   Link #4
deffusse
otaku[SK]

finally a another plot line continues again.... seems like a lot of fun in the 297 chapter

Last edited by deffusse; 2007-10-24 at 11:17.
Old 2007-10-24, 10:13   Link #5
majin_vegeta

I hope this chapter is better than te last ones. I haven't bothered to even read the last two chapters. The scathing reviews scared me away, but if Ken chan is making an appearance i'll read it even if it sucks.
Old 2007-10-24, 11:03   Link #6
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
I am happy to see that he goes back to rukia, probably just ichigo thinking about her but you never know... YAY! there is some continuation to the story FINALY!!!!!
Old 2007-10-24, 11:05   Link #7
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I think Kenpachi and Bakuya are gonna show up X'D
Old 2007-10-24, 11:12   Link #8
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Hallelujah.............finally. Show them what you're made of , Kenpachi.
Old 2007-10-24, 11:19   Link #9
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I'm guessing this'll be another Inner-Ichigo dream sequence.....
Old 2007-10-24, 11:20   Link #10
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Those are fake, no way could Kubo possibly make such an awesome chapter by having Kenpachi join the battle after all those unentertaining chapters before in the arc, no way.......(hopes).
Old 2007-10-24, 11:23   Link #11
Irkalla
I asked for this

Is that the black guy espada with Rukia?
Blessings on Kubo if these spoiler pics are real.
Old 2007-10-24, 12:10   Link #12
Zek
Eyebrows...

Man, finally. We've been waiting for Kenpachi to join in since this arc began. I don't think there's anybody here that wouldn't like to see him own an Espada. He'll have to at least have learned his shikai though if he's going to stand any chance.
Old 2007-10-24, 12:21   Link #13
yuchan

^ Yeah, at this point, It takes more than brute strength. He's not exactly a slow poke but without shunpo he's not stand much of a chance. Unless he fights tousen again and tousen spouts off nonsense until he gets his ass kicked.
Old 2007-10-24, 12:28   Link #14
Vicious108

Time for some RESOLVE.

And it seems Shaq Fu will be rescueing and healing Rukia for no apparent reason... Good for her, I guess.

Also, the 2nd pic is Tesla released.
Old 2007-10-24, 12:45   Link #15
Jays

FINALLY!!! My god these chapters have been sucking ass for such a long time, even if it is a Ichigo's instincts (which take the form of Kenpachi) trying to push him forward, it will be so much better.

Quote:
Man, finally. We've been waiting for Kenpachi to join in since this arc began. I don't think there's anybody here that wouldn't like to see him own an Espada. He'll have to at least have learned his shikai though if he's going to stand any chance.
Kenpachi stated in his fight with Ichigo that his Zanpakto is a constant release on, it already is in it's shikai; however if you mean learn it's abilities, then maybe, but I doubt he will, considering he's already a bad ass mofo without it.

Quote:
And it seems Shaq Fu will be rescueing and healing Rukia for no apparent reason... Good for her, I guess.
Perhaps the he is the Ukitake of this chapter? Or maybe he has something more sinister in mind.

Quote:
Also, the 2nd pic is Tesla released.
Now that you mention it, it does seem to be his release. I was perplexed by what use there would be for such a hollow but I guess now it makes sense.
Old 2007-10-24, 13:47   Link #16
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Yes he do got his sword in constant release form, but hes also allways fighting against his sword so by "teaming" up with his zanpakto would increase his power alot imo.
Old 2007-10-24, 13:59   Link #17
Jingjong

So is Kenpachi actually in HM or just in Ichigo's mind?

Why would Telsa have to release if he wasn't? Nel just turned into a baby so Noitora isn't in any danger.

And Shaq Fu is the big bald Espada I'm assuming?
Old 2007-10-24, 15:24   Link #18
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Don't know how Kenpachi would stand much of a chance seeing as how Ichigo's bankai form is already stronger than him, yet Ichigo in that form gets his rear handed to him by Noi.
Old 2007-10-24, 16:22   Link #19
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Finally normal people in Hueco Mundo!
Old 2007-10-24, 17:31   Link #20
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

ken chan would kick sum majr rear end of the mid level espada. if he met ulq than he would get his ass kicked. dnt rule ken out cauze he cant release his sword to bankia or know the name. he has major assets. in the rescue rukia arc he defeated tosen when he did not even have any sense but tosen cutting through him. he is very knowldgble in battle. jus cauz he cnt relese that ds not make a single difference. he knows alot about how to win in a battle. and he is one of the top captains and one of the strongst by far. he may nt know his sword but he does know how to win fights. he is very tacticly astute.
Closed Thread