Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-14, 10:42   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] If you could change something about chapter 300

Bleach has reached the grand 300 mark . 300 weeks of pure awesomeness but Chapter 300 was nothing spectacular as fans had expected . There were various predictions made on who will probably star in the chapter but they were wrong . The chapter was ordinary it wasn’t even as good as 297/298

So if you could design/make chapter 300 , who would you add in it and what would you make them do ?

Old 2007-11-14, 11:16   Link #2
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

An appearance from Aizen would've been really nice, discussing the current situation with Gin and Tousen then maybe revealing something unexpected. We haven't really seen anything from Aizen since the beginning of the arc, but he should be aware of everything that's going on. Everyone's wondering the reason he's not doing anything.

And of course, Kenpachi would kick some ass.
Old 2007-11-15, 01:51   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Instead of using the main cast I would make it a Don Kannoji special that too in color . Don Kannoji has been absent from the manga for nearly 250 chapter and it would be fun to see him back .
Old 2007-11-15, 02:40   Link #4
Nuzzles

I wanna see S/Hichigo(forget which one to use, the hollow inside Ichi) pwn some butt. I miss him.
Old 2007-11-15, 09:57   Link #5
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
300 weeks of pure awesomeness but Chapter 300 was nothing spectacular as fans had expected . There were various predictions made on who will probably star in the chapter but they were wrong . The chapter was ordinary it wasn’t even as good as 297/298
That's your opinion. From the spoilers it seems to me that 300 will be a very nice chapter. Though like Sabaku said, seeing Aizen would have been interesting and appropriate.

And it could also have used Kenpachi screaming "CAPTAINS, TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!" and Zomari "This is madness!" followed by Byakuya "Madness? THIS! IS! SOUL SOCIETY!"

But oh well, it still seems like a good chapter to me. Hanataro ftw. Though I was expecting the character popularity poll to come out with it, but it seems like that will happen next week.
Old 2007-11-15, 11:29   Link #6
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Instead of using the main cast I would make it a Don Kannoji special that too in color . Don Kannoji has been absent from the manga for nearly 250 chapter and it would be fun to see him back .
Agreed, but not in Karakura town. I would have him go to soul society to film an "Afterlife Special" with his film crew... Karin, Yuzu, Jinta and Ururu. Of course, the film would be blank when they returned.
Old 2007-11-15, 17:37   Link #7
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Byakuya quickly disposing of Zomari so we can move onto the Zaraki fight.
Old 2007-11-15, 18:18   Link #8
Hir0

Kuukaku walking in with a captain's cloak XD

I think zomari released too soon. Hes gonna die now
Old 2007-11-15, 19:10   Link #9
yuchan

I wanted to see a popularity poll myself.
Old 2007-11-15, 20:09   Link #10
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

300, huh?
I want to see kenpachi pwn all.
Then Aizen will be all like, "This is maddness!"
"THIS IS HUECO MUNDOarc!!!
Old 2007-11-15, 20:52   Link #11
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
Kuukaku walking in with a captain's cloak XD

I think zomari released too soon. Hes gonna die now
Kuukaku would be cool to see. Her as a captain would be a really big thing. I mean that would mean the shiba were back in good graces with the SS and a whole bunch of other things I don't want to get into.

As for me I would like to see Ikaku with a captain's robe on with the number 3 on it and he would fight gin. Along with Hisagi in a captain's robe with the nuber 9 on it and he would fight Tousen. I would have liked to see Isshin in HM too but who knows with all these battles he might come into HM in commemorative manga chapter 400...

Forgot to add I WOULD FU@%ING LOVE TO SEE UNOHANA SOME ESPADA @$$
Old 2007-11-18, 06:03   Link #12
tbl
Affably Evil

It should've been Aizen's Birthday Special.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2007-11-18, 13:11   Link #13
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
Forgot to add I WOULD FU@%ING LOVE TO SEE UNOHANA SOME ESPADA @$$
My sentiments exactly...

First thing I change is the Pumkin-Hoopskirt-Ballgown release! That was the worst one ever!!!! Did he shrink?

Then I would find away to get Ichigo in there...And own some Espadas (How many of you...Knew that would be in there somewhere...)
Old 2007-11-18, 15:51   Link #14
Lendial

aizen releasing the orb of distortion for a instant and creating his first(but not likely) vastolorde espada, then giving a "just as planned" look.

then as everyone is busy worrying about HM. he sends halibel and stark to infiltrate SS's research department in search of a uberhaxomfgpwnage weapon of mass destruction mayuri had been creating for the winter war. halibel and stark find the weapon but shunsui and ukitake find them. the meanest baddest 2v2 showdown bleach has ever seen begins.

maybe a little too much to cram into 1 chpt but one can hope.
Closed Thread