Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-20, 23:36   Link #41
WinterSerenade

burnt, shredded and obliterated pumpkin pie :P
Old 2007-11-21, 00:47   Link #42
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Cutting off his arm wouldn't be that big of a deal anymore considering Inoue has become God status, but I still don't believe it. And Ulq wont return until after Zaraki beats Noitara for added suspense!
Old 2007-11-21, 01:22   Link #43
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
If the spoiler is true, then why couldn't Zomari just control Byakuya's brain and have him kill himself?
Old 2007-11-21, 01:34   Link #44
lequory
People hate good theories

this might not be the exact appropriate place for me to say this but...here it goes. I just got done watching Bleach(American Version) and i just wanted to point out that when Yourichi brought Ichigo to the underground open space. These words were uttered:

Yourichi: Do you know that your Zanpakto is always in its released state
Ichigo: It is..Just like Kenpachi's? I thought it was weird that his sword was different from everyone elses.

Just thought i'd point that out for all those who were debating Kenpachi's powerup. I will say this only once for those who dont believe he has shikai.

ZARAKI KENPACHI HAS SHIKAI.

This was all referenced from episode 42. Check it out before you reply back to this saying "Oh Kenpachi doesnt have shikai".
Old 2007-11-21, 01:56   Link #45
astrallionheart

This is a matter of semantics. Yes, Kenpachi has the same zanpaktoh type as Ichigo--always released. There are various levels of shikai mastery though. With kidoh types it may be more potent magic. With the always released type, such as in Ichigo and Kenpachi's case their shikai's ability is merely to boost their power levels.

Ichigo was no more than a VC-level fighter before he was able to fight with his sword, rather than against it. But when he gained the trust of Zangetsu (in the middle of the fight vs Zaraki), he mastered his shikai and the passive boost made him captain-class and also allowed him to fire off Getsuga Tenshou whenever he wanted.

Zaraki has no idea what his sword's name is, let alone gain the trust of his sword. Since Zaraki is already twice as strong as a regular captain, give or take, if he followed Ichigo's progression for an always-released type of Zanpaktoh, can you imagine how strong he would get? If he were to master his shikai, he would gain some sort of devastating kidoh attack (something in the likes of a vaizard-level or upper-echelon Espada Cero), and his power would increase in the same proportion as the increase from Vice Captain to Captain. This is madness!
Old 2007-11-21, 02:20   Link #46
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
this might not be the exact appropriate place for me to say this but...here it goes. I just got done watching Bleach(American Version) and i just wanted to point out that when Yourichi brought Ichigo to the underground open space. These words were uttered:

Yourichi: Do you know that your Zanpakto is always in its released state
Ichigo: It is..Just like Kenpachi's? I thought it was weird that his sword was different from everyone elses.

Just thought i'd point that out for all those who were debating Kenpachi's powerup. I will say this only once for those who dont believe he has shikai.

ZARAKI KENPACHI HAS SHIKAI.

This was all referenced from episode 42. Check it out before you reply back to this saying "Oh Kenpachi doesnt have shikai"
It was first pointed out by Kagato3 like a year back we even translated the lines from the databook and have had a long debate about it .

But what I dont get is what does this have anything to do with chapter 301 . If you want to discuss this matter further please take it to

Kenpachi and his Soul Slayer
Old 2007-11-21, 02:25   Link #47
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Hanataro in the nick of time, heal byakuya and rukia, kick some pumpkin butt. But what about ulquiorra? Man when hes released hes gonna be pissed.
Old 2007-11-21, 04:44   Link #48
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Where? Which page?
I checked the databook, but couldn't find anything like this and nobody was able to give me an exact page number yet.
Bleach Official Character Book SOULs: page 258.

Its really funny how fickle your memory is ... the page was just translated just for you . Then I recall you made that comment databook may have a misprint or is inaccurate

EDIT : Here

Here it was translated just for you

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-11-21 at 04:59.
Old 2007-11-21, 12:23   Link #49
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
* Leroux says he will take Byakuya’s left arm's sovereignty. Leroux continues In order to protect Byakuya’s friend, Byakuya would rather sacrifice yourself... and this behavior is rather stupid, coming from a captain of the Gotei 13.

* Byakuya amputates his left arm without a single word Hanataro is shocked Byakuya tells hana not to overreact and this is not a problem . Hanataro disagrees

* Leroux says its a very good observation. After he takes Byakuya’s left arm's sovereignty, he can use it to kill Byaukuya’s friend.

* Leroux gloats saying , the condition Byakuya is in reflects difference or is Byakuya to arrogant to admit

* Byakuya tells Leroux to shut up and asks him whether or not he would like to shut up and apparently not, judging from how Leroux lips have been moving from the start up till now.

* Byakuya says. The only arrogant ones here are you Espada. That nagging mouth grow on imbeciles who could not even comprehend the meaning of "difference in power".

* Byakuya continues Leroux cannot even understand such a simple thing. He pities Leroux’s suffering , suffering the pain of being unable to understand so many things due to your utter stupidity.

* Leroux says that he could not change Byakuya’s attitude after all. And Byakuya will die

* Leroux asks whether the person on floor is Byakuya’s nakama Leroux adds that her brain's sovereignty is now his.

* Byakuya hurriedly looks back in terror a subjugation symbol appears on Rukia's head

* Leroux gloats that his eyes can one item each but controlling the brain means controlling entire body and he has already given her the order to commit suicide.Rukia will stab the sword into her own heart and die.

* Byakuya throws his sword into the ground near Leroux Hana and Leroux are startled Leroux enquires whether this is surrender and how even a person like Byakuya refuses to let his friend die

* Byakuya chides saying that such a thing only serves to demonstrate your arrogance...

* Byakuya “ Bankai. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. “ Thousands of blades rise from the ground around Leroux …. “ Shire "

* Leroux was hit by the blades of Senbonzakura.
Credits : Doomedrusher
Old 2007-11-21, 12:35   Link #50
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
^
wow nice why didn't he do that from the beginning, instead of risking rukia's life.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2007-11-21, 12:43   Link #51
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Coz thats Byakuya ... .Yay now I can look forward to KukakuXBya p0rn I mean fanarts
Old 2007-11-21, 14:13   Link #52
Jays

I have mixed emotions about this.

On the one hand I like the chapter, on the other hand, I don't like a one armed Byakuya.
Old 2007-11-21, 14:35   Link #53
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Doubt he will have 1 arm for long, probably gonna recieve some nice healing afterwards. dont want him to stay like that either
Old 2007-11-21, 14:41   Link #54
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
On the one hand I like the chapter, on the other hand, I don't like a one armed Byakuya.
Meh, as we've seen, a severed arm can always be repaired

What i have a serious problem with is how haxed Leroux's power is... by looking at your head he can instantly take over your mind... how the hell do you fight agianst that? knowing this shouldn't he probably be farther up in the ranks of espada... seriously, as long as he can kill you just by looking at you, it doesn't matter if he's not as fast or strong as others, since a single glance is all he needs. And here i though Szayel had haxed powers...

And i don't know about anyone else, but this entire fight between the two has been rather annoying... seriously, for like 2-3 chapters they have been argueing who is more arrogrant and it's gotten rather annoying...

the irony and annoyance... their both arrogant... Byakuya could have used Bankai and taken down Lerouz at any time, but instead, out of arrogance, didn't and it cost him and arm, a leg, and Rukia came close to being killed; not to mention he left himself open to being killed since Leroux could have killed him with mind control... and the only reason Leroux didn't kill byakuya is because he was too arrogant to kill Byakuya when he had the chance, and instead wasted his time on rukia, and teaching an arrogant person a lesson in being arrogant

boy... two arrogant poeple arguing about who is more arrogant... so annoying...
Though i guess Byakuya proved the he was the less arrogant of the two since he was the first to stop playing and went straight for the kill...
Old 2007-11-21, 16:17   Link #55
WinterSerenade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

What i have a serious problem with is how haxed Leroux's power is... by looking at your head he can instantly take over your mind... how the hell do you fight agianst that? knowing this shouldn't he probably be farther up in the ranks of espada... seriously, as long as he can kill you just by looking at you, it doesn't matter if he's not as fast or strong as others, since a single glance is all he needs. And here i though Szayel had haxed powers...

And i don't know about anyone else, but this entire fight between the two has been rather annoying... seriously, for like 2-3 chapters they have been argueing who is more arrogrant and it's gotten rather annoying...

the irony and annoyance... their both arrogant... Byakuya could have used Bankai and taken down Lerouz at any time, but instead, out of arrogance, didn't and it cost him and arm, a leg, and Rukia came close to being killed; not to mention he left himself open to being killed since Leroux could have killed him with mind control... and the only reason Leroux didn't kill byakuya is because he was too arrogant to kill Byakuya when he had the chance, and instead wasted his time on rukia, and teaching an arrogant person a lesson in being arrogant

Though i guess Byakuya proved the he was the less arrogant of the two since he was the first to stop playing and went straight for the kill...
so true...........just kill him Byakuya and save Rukia and get it over with! :P
Old 2007-11-21, 16:58   Link #56
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

I don't care if Hana's reappearence is just fanservice or comic relief or whatever. Fanservice is supposed to make the fans happy, right? Well, that's what it's doing for Hanatarou's fans ^^

Everyone would complain more if they introduced another healer character, right?
Old 2007-11-21, 17:07   Link #57
yuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post

Slayerx that was hilarious! I agree with your assesment. I hope theres more to what Leroux has to do to control your body cause if he just has to look at your body Kubo is an idiot. He'll be like Tousen all over again. Easily had the upperhand but is a complete idiot so the good guy wins. Or whatever Kenpachi and Byakuya are.
Old 2007-11-21, 18:04   Link #58
Irkalla
I asked for this

How can one not love Byakuya's arrogance? But tbh I feel kinda sorry for his arm. I really hope he wont sacrifice himself for Rukia and die in the end
Old 2007-11-21, 18:28   Link #59
naruto89

Hey here's another one just to confuse you guys

some people are already considering this as the true one although there aren't any pics yet...

* Rukia(with the mark at head) cuts Hanatarou
* Rukia aims her sword at her neck...(|o|)
* Zommari orders Byakuya to throw away his sword
* Byakuya uses the Rikujyo-Kourou, and then Bankai.
* Zommari shouts "I will controll them with all of my amor!!" ...ridiculous
* Byakuya returns Zommari's word "it is no use" back to Zommari himself...way to go, Brother!
* Byakuya used a new technique "[Goukei] Senbonzakura Kageryoshi" at the end.
* aori is "core difference!!"

Last edited by naruto89; 2007-11-21 at 18:38.
Old 2007-11-21, 19:11   Link #60
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Coolies. At least his going for the 'quick' finish now with his Bankai.