Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-12, 19:41   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Chapter 300 Discussion

♦ Curse Named Love ♦

Quote:
Chapter begins with Hanatarou running on the way to Aaro’s palace and says Kuchiki Taichou how mean of him to use shunpo even though he knows that Hanatarou couldn’t. Right here, he slips from the ice and fells on his face.
Cuts back to Byakuya, Zomari asks Buykuya how he could be considered arrogant when he knows that Byakuya is a captain so he just greeted him appropriately.

“You are just an arrancar but consider you’re on the same level with me. That is considered arrogant.” Says Byakuya .

“Really? Then that arrogance is just a natural habit of yours.” Replies Zomari.

Then he says he will destroy this arrogance and releases, “Silence, Brujeria.” With that, his sword bends and turns into something that covers Zomari’s body and his eyes are white (you all have seen the released pic).Zomari then points his right hand to Byakuya and suddenly his white eyes turned black. Byakuya uses shunpo and goes behind Zomari just to see what he is up to.

Zomari then asks Byakuya, “What is wrong? You felt an attack but nothing happen, right? Too bad I have to tell you that something is happening now.”

Then Byakuya feelssomething wrong with his left foot. He sees that it has a mark of something that resembles like a flower with 8 petals. Zomari explains, “Everything in this world as ‘the right to be controlled ‘. Like soldiers are under their commoner, like people are under his king’s, like moonlight is under the Sun’s control, like clouds are under winds and the power of ‘Brujeria’. It’s the power to control everything that these eyes see!”

“I call this power ‘amore’. And you still look like you don’t understand it yet. Same with knowledge; when we don’t understand something, it’s really tough. But something is better to feel than explain. Come here, left leg.”

With that, Byakuya tries to move against Zomari’s order but his leg continues to move toward Zomari. Zomari sees that so he tells Byakuya it’s useless. And before he continues to say anything else, Byakuya uses his sword and cuts his left leg until he is bleeding and the leg suddenly stops moving. Zomari compliments Byakuya on this then moves his eyes to Rukia. When Byakuya sees that, he suddenly uses shunpo and goes in front of Rukia. Zomari then compliments again that Byakuya just has one leg and still move incredibly fast. But all Byakuya could say is “you….”

Then footsteps are heard and Hanatorou appears and mumbles how Byakuya gets him lost on the way and is surprised to see Rukia at such condition and Byakuya is bleeding.Byakuya calls Hanatarou and he reply that he knows he’s in the way and he’ll move now. Byakuya says not just in the way, but he is really an annoyance.

“I’ll tell you one last time, leave. I cannot guarantee that you will not get injured.”
Quote:
Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-11-15 at 22:52.
Old 2007-11-12, 19:42   Link #2
SooHip

what the...
Old 2007-11-12, 19:44   Link #3
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

isn't it too early...
I hold my doubts
Old 2007-11-12, 19:47   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

yeah but its already Tuesday in Japan also the art looks very real very Kubo ish . If its a hoax its a very eloberate one
Old 2007-11-12, 19:49   Link #5
Geass
~Power of the King~

It's a balloon! An inflatable Espada!
Old 2007-11-12, 20:10   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Kubo designed Zomari's release during Halloween I felt GJ had the worst release but it this is true Zomari is by far the worst
Old 2007-11-12, 20:35   Link #7
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
wohooo time for some senkei action please byakuya, do something about that ugly release..
Old 2007-11-12, 20:49   Link #8
Geass
~Power of the King~

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
wohooo time for some senkei action please byakuya, do something about that ugly release..
Use Senbonzakura and pop that balloon!
Old 2007-11-12, 21:06   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its a Pumpkin Ballerina The summary is out

Quote:
* Hanatarō shows up (but not on scene.)

* Zomari releases (ブルヘリア) Buruheria (this maybe?)

* A pattern/design appears on Byakuya's foot. It seems with that pattern/design attached to his foot,

* Zomari can control it. Whatever Buruheria sees, it can control. Zomari even makes Byakuya aim at Rukia.

* Hanatarō shows up to where Byakuya is currently in trouble. Byakuya tells him to retreat because he can assure him he will get caught up in this fight.
Credits : Yanniv
Old 2007-11-12, 21:30   Link #10
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

He should have just Senbonzakura'd his arse out of exsistance straight away. Let the petals go nuts go and pick up Rukia and leave.
Old 2007-11-12, 21:41   Link #11
Bocca
Banned

who's hanataro again?
Old 2007-11-12, 21:53   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocca View Post
who's hanataro again?
Old 2007-11-12, 22:35   Link #13
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
i guess there must be a huge gap in power between espada 6 and 7 if espada # 7 has to release without byakuya releasing his sword but this will satisfy fans who felt byakuya shouldve fought a tougher oponent, he'll kill him quickly ; D
Old 2007-11-12, 22:53   Link #14
Lendial

looks like he was delt cannon fodder card. to release without even foreplay?!!

apollo took 20 chapters to do it but zomar takes 2?
Old 2007-11-12, 23:48   Link #15
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

The art looks authentic and spacecat usually posts real images so good chance of the spoiler being real even if it is early.

But if the spoiler is true, WTF? I can see captains being called in. Vice-captains? Ok.
But Hanataro? Why would Soul Society feel the need to send their janitor into Hueco Mundo? Even if he has some medical skills, they already have Unohana and Isane to handle healing. The only reasonable explanation I can think up for Hanataro showing up is that he is a stowaway that somehow snuck through so he could see his pal Ichigo again. Still, I guess it's convenient that he showed up since someone is needed to heal Rukia right after the battle and the other healers are elsewhere. Meh.

And Zomari's release is embarassingly lame. I wonder what he looked like as a menos with a release like that. Whatever. He needs to be killed quickly now.
Old 2007-11-12, 23:58   Link #16
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Hanataro isnt that useless, at least he is at 7th seat and he leads his own relief team.. but ok, i would have prefered to see that 3rd seat guy(diary keeper)
Old 2007-11-13, 00:12   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Han is just brought in for fanservice I hope ZHisago doesnt read this he will kill me . Jokes aside Hana has well developed and rounded chracter

EDIT : Zomari's release reminded me of Skypiea's Priest Satori from One Piece
Old 2007-11-13, 00:27   Link #18
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Yay! Hanatarou!
Old 2007-11-13, 01:07   Link #19
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
Hanataro isnt that useless,
Yeah..well, I guess maybe there are some floors in Hueco Mundo that could use a good scrub down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Han is just brought in for fanservice I hope ZHisago doesnt read this he will kill me . Jokes aside Hana has well developed and rounded chracter
Definitely fanservice. Ganju's probably not too far away either. And why not Aramaki? You gotta love Maki Maki.

Quote:
EDIT : Zomari's release reminded me of Skypiea's Priest Satori from One Piece
Or maybe a pumped up Bon Clay
Old 2007-11-13, 01:44   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The pic has been confirmed the summary it was posted by the same guy who posted the pic so yeah its probably true too .....

So Yes Hanataro will save the Day Go Go Hanataro

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-11-13 at 02:14.
Closed Thread