Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-19, 08:35   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Chapter 301 Discussion

Shut Up & Die

Quote:
* The chapter begins with Byakuya’s left hand is under Zomari’s control now. He doesn’t waste any time and forced that hand to choke Byakuya’s own neck. But Byakuya is fast enough to cut his arm and let it lose the control. His action gets Zomari’s amusement and a yell from Hanatarou.After that Byakuya uses a kidou to destroy ice around Rukia’s body and orders Hanatarou to take Rukia out there now.

* Zomari sees Byakuya’s action so he compliments him and says, “In my eyes, your decision is shallow. Now you only have a right arm and a right leg and daring to fight an Espada. Isn’t that a bit over confident?” Byakuya replies that there is a big difference between him and Zomari which he could left left arm and leg and Zomari still couldn’t reach his level.

* “How sad; seems like you still over estimate your powers more than I expected. But let me tell you something…one eye could only control one object.” Zomari’s words remind Byakuya of Zomari’s second attack. “You understand pretty fast. I used ‘amor’ twice. The first is to control your left hand and the second is controlling something else!!”

* Byakuya suddenly turns to Rukia who is getting carry by Hatanarou. Suddenly her body moves and her sword attacks Hanatarou and he get injured and fall On Rukia’s forehead is a mark and when Byakuya see it he moves but gets cut by Somari’s command asking him not to move. Rukia is now pointing the sword at her throat and that stops Byakuya.

* Zomari than says that he could only control one object per eye but if he manages to control the head, he could control the whole body. He tells Byakuya that he lost and better drop his sword. But Zomari gets a shock when Byakuya points the finger at Rukia and uses Rokujou Kourou (6 cane light prison) to stop Rukia’s movements. Zomari tries to make Rukia move but fails.

* “Control…? Such thing does not exist in front of me.” Says Byakuya than he releases his bankai. All of sakura pedals are surrounding Somari so he couldn’t escape. Zomari decides to give it all by having all his eyes turns black. Byakuya tells him not to bother because he only has 50 eyes which make it impossible to catch all millions blades.

* Zomari starting to sweat so Byakuya continues to say, “You told me it was useless once. And even told me that there was nothing I can do. Now it’s my turn to say that. You in this situation is called ‘useless.’” Somari loses his cool and screams while Byakuya says “GoKei* SenbonSakura.”
Quote:
credits : Spacecat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-11-23 at 00:15.
Old 2007-11-19, 11:26   Link #2
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

This chapter: Hanatoro pwnage.
Old 2007-11-19, 14:53   Link #3
BleachOD
Banned

I rather see Zaraki pwnage...

Another, thing...Is Ulquiorra ever coming back?

Last edited by BleachOD; 2007-11-19 at 15:37.
Old 2007-11-19, 16:05   Link #4
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
I rather see Zaraki pwnage...

Another, thing...Is Ulquiorra ever coming back?
No! Never! He has gone off to another dimention to torture Sailor Moon and thus never to be seen again!

*sighs* trust me, that is a question that is on everybody minds.... where has our beloved, depressed, emerald eyed espada got too....

P.S i was going to add anemic but i thought the above was enough lol ^_<
Old 2007-11-19, 16:45   Link #5
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
No! Never! He has gone off to another dimention to torture Sailor Moon and thus never to be seen again!

*sighs* trust me, that is a question that is on everybody minds.... where has our beloved, depressed, emerald eyed espada got too....

P.S i was going to add anemic but i thought the above was enough lol ^_<

I hope it's soon, and If he has a Pumpkin Hoop Skirt, release...I will consider giving up bleach! (I said consider...No bleach= No Ichigo)

Because of the last release...I keep thinking either Ulquiorra or Nnoitora will end up looking like Edward Scissor Hands. *shudders at the thought* ... More so Ulquiorra...Doesn't he already resemble him? *Quaking in my boots, that this may indeed happen*
Old 2007-11-19, 16:53   Link #6
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Yea im kinda missing Ulquoirra to come back so he can pwn every one
Old 2007-11-19, 18:02   Link #7
Slayerx

Man, poeple keep on bringing up when Ulq will be coming back... but when it comes down to it, Ulq will be MIA for 2-3 hours before he can make his return. Question is, how much time has REALLY gone by since he was sent away.

I'd wager to guess only about an hour. Even though it's been like 20 chapters since he left, each chapter only consisites of like a few minutes of time; unless a lot of the fighting we've been seeing has been going on off screen, and there's stuff were missing. a few hours can take a long time to pass by.

I'm kinda guessing Ulq won't be making a return till after the current captain fights...
Old 2007-11-19, 18:25   Link #8
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Man, poeple keep on bringing up when Ulq will be coming back... but when it comes down to it, Ulq will be MIA for 2-3 hours before he can make his return. Question is, how much time has REALLY gone by since he was sent away.

I'd wager to guess only about an hour. Even though it's been like 20 chapters since he left, each chapter only consisites of like a few minutes of time; unless a lot of the fighting we've been seeing has been going on off screen, and there's stuff were missing. a few hours can take a long time to pass by.

I'm kinda guessing Ulq won't be making a return till after the current captain fights...
I know...It's really only been about an hour or so since Ulquiorra went bye-bye...But I don't want to wait 30 chapters, like we did with Ichigo's Vaizard training. I bet my right leg....When he comes back, Ichigo will be fully healed and then they are gonna go at it.

But I am guessing, this time around, we will get a glimpse of Ichigo (At least I hope). Or see Mayuri's fight. Everyone wants to see Zaraki and Byakuya's fight. And just because Kubo-Sensei is a sadistic, bastard...He will make us wait and watch the fight we least want to see.

Then again...I would rather see Mayuri's fight over Byakuya's (Even though he looked cool) So maybe he will torture us some more by, making us watch Byakuya fight an Espada that is actually an insult, to Byakuya's image.

I wish I could choke Kubo-Sensei till his tounge hung down to his chest....
Old 2007-11-19, 21:05   Link #9
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

well actually I wanted to see the lovely sugar mummy in a fight but that didn't happen, so alrdy losing some interest again after the caps showed up.
Really all I got to look forward to atm is Zaraki and possibly some Yachiru but I'm not gonna get my hopes up on her atm.

btw am I the only person thats missing the "The Don"?

oh and Kon too, can't forget our bosom loving king of the jungle plushie
Old 2007-11-19, 21:13   Link #10
WinterSerenade

well on the cover.....its just pics from the bleach movie 2 (i think) :P
Old 2007-11-19, 22:24   Link #11
Jays

Is that Hitsugaya on the left?

The guy on the right looks like Byakuya? With Blood coming down his forehead?
Old 2007-11-19, 22:39   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thats Hitsugaya Ichigo and Ishida most likely a promotion for Bleach Movie 2
Old 2007-11-19, 22:41   Link #13
Lelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
LETS HOPE SO.

I REALLY, REALLY don't want to see Hitsugaya anywhere any time soon.
Old 2007-11-19, 22:55   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Hitsugaya is uber popular in Japan, hell he even may be in HM : D

Lets keep the offtopic posts to a min and wait for the spoiler if you do wanna post do it in chapter 300 thread

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-11-19 at 23:15.
Old 2007-11-19, 23:11   Link #15
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Hitsugaya is uber popular in Japan, hell he even may be in HM : D
that would be great, so Yammy can whip his ass?
Old 2007-11-20, 01:12   Link #16
WinterSerenade

Quote:
I don't think it's Ishida......cause the person has their hair in a bun and a scar down their face so I believe that it's the main antagonist of Diamonddust rebellion
Old 2007-11-20, 02:05   Link #17
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Guys, it's for a FACT that it's a Hitsugaya movie. He supposedly gets top billing in Bleach movie 2 and he is hunted down or something.

I don't like the overt attention for Hitsugaya either, but too bad.
Old 2007-11-20, 02:43   Link #18
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
An hour is still too much time. Nobody can fight for an hour...
I'd say, that at most 20 minutes have passed. Maybe even less, because of the switching between all the different fighting places.
Ya, i rather thought i was being overly kind when i said an hour had gone by...
Old 2007-11-20, 03:15   Link #19
Lelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
that would be great, so Yammy can whip his ass?
Oh, that might not be too bad then. Unless we're talking about the other kind of whipping ass, in which case...

...Size difference.

Anyways - movie? Ok. I guess I just don't have to watch it then.

Somehow, I got the feeling that maybe Grimm was wrong with his estimation of "2-3 hours", and World's Saddest Clown will break out in like, less than an hour going "Look at my mad haxx00r skillz." or something like that.

Although I think it would be pretty funny if everyone's fought their battles and went home/died/moved on, and several hours later, Emo Boy rages in with battle banners raised and high to find everyone gone.
Old 2007-11-20, 07:41   Link #20
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

jesus christ!
No to Hitsugaya, unless it's a chapter where Hitsugaya dies
Closed Thread