Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-18, 00:35   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 304 Discussion

♦ Battle of Barbarians ♦

Quote:

* This chapter begins with Rukia and Hanatarou are getting healed. Rukia is surprised to see Hanatarou and Isane but when she sees Byakuya, she’s shock and calls his name. But Byakuya didn’t turn around and tells her to just lay there until the healing is complete. Rukia sees his captain rope is on the floor but Byakuya tells her not to pay attention to it.

* But when she sees his wound she yells out. This time Byakuya turns around to look at her and say, “I’m waiting for you to get heal for the real battles which will happen from now on.”

* A Scene cuts to Ichigo who is still injured. Orihime runs to him while Kenpachi is busy fighting Nnoitora. However Ichigo refuses to let her heal him and tells her to go heal Nel first. Orihime hesitates but decides to heal Nel and says that after she has heal Nel, she’ll heal Ichigo right away.

*A scene cuts to Chad who is fully healed by Unohana. He sits up and touches the place where Nnoi slashed him. While Unonaha keeps looking at a different direction as if she could feel two beasts are fighting each other.

* A scene cuts to Szayel’s palace. After seeing Szayel getting swallowed by Ashisogi Jizō, Renji and Ishida couldn’t help looking like they’re about to throw up. But suddenly Renji vomits blood and his skin color changed with rash on his face.

* Ishida knows that he gets affected by the poison from Ashisogi Jizō. He turns around to ask Mayuri for an antidote but before he finishes his sentence, Ishida vomits blood just like Renji.

* Ishida is so shock that he’s still infected by the poison because he has drank an antidote before so he shouldn’t get infected. Mayuri says that he changes the ingredients every time he uses it. His answer makes Ishida angry and even angrier that Mayuri doesn’t seem to care at all.

* Nemu who has been quiet all the time finally asks Mayuri for an antidote but he ignores her. Ishida sees this so he yells at Mayuri to give them antidotes now. Mayuri then carelessly throws the bottle to them.

* However, something is wrong with Nemu. Her expression is of pain and her stomach has ballooned up. Something that looks like umbilical cord connects her stomach with one of the tentacles. Her scream shocks everyone in there even Mayuri is surprised

* On that umbilical cord a pair of lips appears and says, “Do you think you have killed me?” The voice stunts Ishida and Renji but the lips continue to talk, “The power I most proud of Fornicarus is called ‘Gabriel’. This ability creates me inside the enemy’s womb. I sneaked into this woman’s belly and left the egg in the internal organs. This egg will eat everything in its mother’s body and fully grown.”

* “And a ‘mother’ will die.”Ends of that word, Szayel appears in front of Mayuri, Ishida and Renji. Nemu falls down on the ground looking like a mummy. Szayel slowly gets up and smiles, “We need to re-introduce, right? Kurotsuchi Mayuri.”

* That words just get Mayuri to sigh and looks back as if to say ‘you’ve got some trick.”

Credits : Spacecat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-12-20 at 22:33.
Old 2007-12-18, 04:28   Link #2
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

I have to say that pic looks horrible, reminds me of Rukia fight with that 10th Espada *Kaien look like* admittedly, that doesn't make me look forward to this chapter much.
Old 2007-12-18, 06:19   Link #3
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Why not? It looks like Szayel is coming OUT of Nemu. What's not to like?
Old 2007-12-18, 09:05   Link #4
Irkalla
I asked for this

I'm really sick of Szayel....I hope this fight ends quicly, like within this chapter
I want to see Zaraki fight, grrr!
Old 2007-12-18, 15:07   Link #5
Deathwing
what do i know

how the heck is he still alive
speak of the 10th espada a well placed stabbed took him out this guy on the other hand lives through practically everything

well at least we get to see some more moves from our favorite demented scientist
Old 2007-12-18, 15:16   Link #6
itachi29al

yea it is getting ridiculous how weak the seventh and the NINTH were and how strong the 8th is.
Old 2007-12-18, 15:31   Link #7
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
strong? so far he invaded everything through cheating, thats not strong..

for some reason i start to find it funny how Szayel managed to stay alive its outstanding for bleach, kubo must be joking or something, i dont get it, maybe he lost a bet?
Old 2007-12-18, 15:32   Link #8
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
I have to say that pic looks horrible, reminds me of Rukia fight with that 10th Espada *Kaien look like* admittedly, that doesn't make me look forward to this chapter much.
That would be 9th Espada you're thinking of.
Old 2007-12-18, 16:06   Link #9
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Nice to see what to expect in the anime though
Old 2007-12-18, 17:56   Link #10
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Ok, if anyone reads that "Favorite Espada" thread, subtract one vote from Stark and add it to Szayel. This is just beyond funny now.
Old 2007-12-18, 19:06   Link #11
Lendial

i have no idea, what exactly is the picture showing?
Old 2007-12-18, 21:26   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thats Szayel coming out of Nemu or something . Just when we thought Bleach cant get more Bizzare
Old 2007-12-19, 03:18   Link #13
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Thats Szayel coming out of Nemu or something . Just when we thought Bleach cant get more Bizzare
coming out from where exactly?............... this si starting to turn scarry, anyways bring back kenpachi!!!
Old 2007-12-19, 04:28   Link #14
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Goddamn lost my lurking cloak for manga thread now.. Just have to ask this question then ..

Do syazel have to call Nemu mummy now?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-12-19, 05:49   Link #15
naruto89

he supposedly impregnated nemu??? and is reborn out of her??????
Old 2007-12-19, 08:51   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
he supposedly impregnated nemu??? and is reborn out of her??????

Well, his zanpakuto is called Fornicas for a reason. Bow-chika-wow-wow.
Old 2007-12-19, 09:20   Link #17
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

coming out of nemu , what a waste, shes the hottest bleach girl
Old 2007-12-19, 09:21   Link #18
BleachOD
Banned

I have just one thing to say....

Spoiler for :
Does anyone agree?
Old 2007-12-19, 10:22   Link #19
Fyria

Go Go Szayel! Beat those infidels and be first Espada at HM who can actaully WIN! (without exception of Chad's insta-gib by hands of Nnoitorra).

GOO SZAYEL! Bring back some 'unpredictability' to BLEACH! (Currently 'good-side' pwns at 101% and we will miss whole winter-battle)
Old 2007-12-19, 10:32   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
* Rukia wakes up and talks with Byakuya, Ichigo asks Inoue to heal Nell

* Chad is revived alsoSzayel survives by impregnating Nemu and being reborn

* Szayel tells of Fornicaras’s most important ability which he is also most proud of/boasts about.

* “The Annunciation (gaburie-ru) Gabriel(?)” It allows him to impregnate the enemy with himself.

* It involves penetrating the body/internal organs and leaving his spawn inside. The body is completely taken over before long.

* While pregnant and giving birth the mother is kept barely alive. Mayuri does an introduction and says …ho….

* So he has regenerated and returned for a rematch! And the fight of Aporro continues..

* Nemu is all wrinkled/shriveled up

Credits : SpaceCat