Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-25, 11:44   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 305 Discussion

Quote:
* Szayel asks Mayuri if he gets it now ? He used the ability ‘Gabriel’ to create himself in the enemy’s womb, just like a Phoenix the immortal bird . Szayel further asks if Mayuri understands he has died and reborn this way escaping death . Szayel labels himself as the perfect creature . Szayel points his finger at Mayuri and continues that there is no death for him , even if he was killed he will be reborn again . Szayel further boasts that Mayuri will never gain victory as he cant kill him .

* Mayuri cuts short Szayel’s victory speech ignoring Szayel and approaches Nemu . Szayel interjects and questions Mayuri whats wrong. Szayel teases Mayuri saying that he is spacey over his subordinate being sucked dry ., Szayel continues that Mayuri is more considerate then Szayel imagined . And Nemu is now just a dried piece of meat same as grilled beacon

* Nemu slowly speaks apologizing to Mayuri , Mayuri turns to Szayel and grins . Mayuri comments on ‘Gabriel’ saying that it is an interesting ability, and Szayel sure does have a nice hobby. Mayuri looks at Szayel blankly and questions is that all? , this puzzles Szayel . Mayuri continues is that all Szayel has. Doesn’t Gabriel give the user perfect rebirth? Mayuri is disappointed that Szayel’s release has no hidden abilities. He mocks Szayel saying that whats with Szayel’s miserable face It's nothing to fret about..Mayuri tells Szayel not to be stingy and show him more.

* Szayel is miffed at Mayuri being unimpressed . Szayel proceeds to fling Ashisogi Jizou at Mayuri , which crushes him. Szayel’s mood is elevated and laughs hysterically . He tells Mayuri that his body is not the same it has fused with nervous system . Even though he doesn’t know spiritual composition of Mayuri’s zanapkuto. Szayel further boasts that if invades the nervous system of Znapakuto he can control its movement including Ashisogi Jizou movements . Szayel chides Mayuri that if he wants to curse he should curse Ashisogi Jizou as it has a living body

* Just then Ashisogi Jizou explodes starling Szayel . Mayuri explains that Ashisogi Jizou is created that way it cant harm its owner , whenever this happens it self-destructs . Mayuri continues as Szayel cant show him new tactics he would be better off being a Guinea Pig for his new medicine . Mayuri interrupts himself telling Szayel that he already is a Guinea Pig . At this moment, Szayel suddenly looks creepy. In his eyes, Mayuri approaches him slowly.

* Mayuri explains that’s Nemu’s body is always full of poison. So, the person who eats or penetrates her body will be poisoned. This time the poison was prepared at the body you laid your egg. He shows a bottle Yet, relax because it’s not such wonderful one. Let’s just say it is a poison for a superman.

* Mayuri continues that in a fight of the skilled fighters, there is a thing called 'it's as if you see the sword stop in mid air', right? The sensation of time is lengthening. It’s sort of a rare phenomenon that sharpens to the extremity of the sensations you feel. This poison causes it to happen inevitably. In other words, a medicine makes anyone be able to possess the sensation of a superman. Mayuri asks Szayel if he understands. That with his medicine, even the infant can see a bullet stop mid air in his eye. The person who becomes a superman like you are surely bored by the slowness of the ordinary person like me now, aren’t you?

* Mayuri draws out his sword. and questions Szayel whether he saw it stop moving. Mayuri continues bragging telling Szayel that “sensation’s sharpness of a mastered person is only a mere second in the fight, but with this super-medicine it can empower that result for countless times. One drop of it can be done 250,000 times, but I prepared a special amount for you. Now, you will feel like a second equals a hundred years.”

* Mayuri ends his little speech that powers his medicine gives are superhuman but to bad Szayel’s normal body can’t handle it . Mayuri strikes Szayel when he tries to move his hand to stop it t. However, he's too slow to avoid it completely and Szayel’s hand is impaled . Mayuri tells Szayel even though he can stop this sword. Szayel will feel the pain of the sword go through his hand in hundred years afterMayuri tells himself that there is no use of talking as Szayel will hear this ages later .

* Mayuri “Good luck until the next 100 years” .Precisely and then… the darkness

Cerdits : Hexa / Danna

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-12-28 at 03:23.
Old 2007-12-25, 13:44   Link #2
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Fuck yeah Pinky is dead?
Old 2007-12-25, 13:58   Link #3
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Fuck yeah Pinky is dead?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i like to look at him dammit! He reminds me of Souji Mikage ^_^
Old 2007-12-25, 14:07   Link #4
Fyria

Omg NO! Don't die Szyael...

God damn if he is going to die and Aizen just idles I will be *SO* pissed... Why the hell Aizen allows to Szayel to be killed? he is tactical genius and extremely capable analyzer...

He should atleast retreat but dying here is just stupid....
Old 2007-12-25, 14:26   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Pinky needs to die for the sanity of Bleach . Heck Cirucci () was Phwetty <3 but did she survive
Old 2007-12-25, 14:50   Link #6
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
Omg NO! Don't die Szyael...

God damn if he is going to die and Aizen just idles I will be *SO* pissed... Why the hell Aizen allows to Szayel to be killed? he is tactical genius and extremely capable analyzer...

He should atleast retreat but dying here is just stupid....
Aizen is too, except he is Godly powerful...
Old 2007-12-25, 15:48   Link #7
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

Does this mean we can fiiiinally move onto the Zaraki fight?! Suspense.
Old 2007-12-25, 16:21   Link #8
miguelou

Location: Everywhere I've been living in 13 cities and 5 countries.
uff

At last, this guy remind me freeza of dragon ball, he was alive around 40 episodes fought with everyone in the planet and in the end the fights wasnt that good at all.

Is good to see that we will see Kempachi kicking asses (Tousen maybe is beggin to Aizen to kill him because he cannot win against his overwhelming power).
Old 2007-12-25, 16:27   Link #9
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Ok pinky is dead wooot
know uli can come out and pwn kenpaci , ichigo and the rest of the ss troops XD
Old 2007-12-25, 17:54   Link #10
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Lycans View Post
Ok pinky is dead wooot
know uli can come out and pwn kenpaci , ichigo and the rest of the ss troops XD
Oh please... ulquoirra can't beat kenpachi... not even in his dreams, ok yes he can ;[ I would love to see kenpachi continue to fight Nnoitorra and ichigo and Grimmjow against Ulquoirra ; D but not at the sametime... like they take turns fighting him one on one kinda like shang stung and quan chi against raiden... yeah... then they both beat him but not kill him at the end ; D
Old 2007-12-25, 19:37   Link #11
Lendial

is that just his sword? i think it the very least it will drag on 1 or 2 more chapters before the kenpachi killfest begins.
Old 2007-12-25, 20:05   Link #12
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Revived in the last chapter and killed this chapter?

Wow
Old 2007-12-25, 21:31   Link #13
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Revived in the last chapter and killed this chapter?

Wow
Not much different then Zomari...
He looked like he was royally own'd at the end of one chapter, and then in the next chapter reveiled that he had manage to shield himself from the attack, but then died by the end of the chapter

it reminds me of kill bill...
"you didn't think it would be that easy did you?"
"Y'know for a second there... ya, i kinda did"
And THEN the villian is killed

Really... there was absolutly no doubt that he would die.
He fought an incredible long time and bascially beat Renji, Ishida, Dondo and Peche, it would be ridiculious to beat ANOTHER oppenent, much less a captain...
Also, he has managed to show pretty much ALL of his ablities in this one fight... because he showed downright everything there is not much of anything new he could show in future fights... and future fight with him would not be as interesting as it was this time (and i use the term "interesting" VERY loosely... this fight was just plain tedious)
Old 2007-12-25, 22:25   Link #14
X_Danny_X

pinky? is that the guy that fought Renji back in chapter 265?
Old 2007-12-25, 22:38   Link #15
BleachOD
Banned

Don't jump for joy just yet...I don't think "Pinky's" dead yet...

(I hope he is...Hottie or not...JUST DIE ALREADY!)
Old 2007-12-25, 23:42   Link #16
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Don't jump for joy just yet...I don't think "Pinky's" dead yet...

(I hope he is...Hottie or not...JUST DIE ALREADY!)
dont jynx it!! if pinky doesnt die now, then we'll never see kenpachi own spoonhead!!, DIE DAMMIT!!
Old 2007-12-26, 03:18   Link #17
Jays

It appears Mayuri decided to extend his pimp hand slap the life out of Sayzel.

Even though I thought Sayzel was an interesting character that would have made it through this arc and been a bigger part of the story, I don't see how Kubo can salvage his character.
Old 2007-12-26, 04:08   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The text on the picture

Quote:
Have a nice trip to a hundred year after
Old 2007-12-26, 05:06   Link #19
Sarkos

Did they save the most epic fight by dragging this one on just so that it can be revealed during the new year?
Old 2007-12-26, 08:04   Link #20
Hir0

"Have a nice trip to a hundred year after"

what does he mean by that? is he gonna send him on a trip to the future or is he going to lock him up 100 years without him noticing?
Closed Thread