5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 0.99%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 0.99%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.49%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-10, 21:01   Link #621
Poorboy93

Eh, wow actually firing that freija nuke is gay. Suzaku isnt a stratigist but it doesnt take a lot of thinking to not accept the nuke. They should have gave it to loyd. Suzaku knows he has a live on geass, and he still accepted the nuke. Lulu is screwed over, with his betrayels, I see him going to drugs, aha or suicide and then Kallen slapping him. CC saying something kind. Rolo is going to know what lulu actually thinks about him. Nunnally is going to saved, she has her own series so she has to survive, that would be to akward having her live in one and die in another. My five cents

PS
Spoiler for scene:
Poorboy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:02   Link #622
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
At any rate I'm curious on how everything stands in terms of the battle for Japan. After that blast people started to pull out of that area. But can't see either side just abandoning it. So they just going to take a break and then go at it again? Seemed from that preview that Suzaku was in what was left of the area destroyed by Freya. Still with what seems to be internal struggles and Lelouch not being in any condition for planning wonder how it will all turn out. Of course if the new Guren is used that will settle things quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I don't disagree with that assessment. I suspect Bismarck is going to take more than one person to kill. In light of that, it sure would be funny if Suzaku got his Lancelot tricked out to the Albion form then couldn't win.
Depends on who is sent up against him. The new Guren could probably win without much trouble. I'd expect the the new Lancelot when its up could probably perform similarly. At any rate Knight of One better watch his back .
Old 2008-08-10, 21:03   Link #623
NextTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorboy93 View Post
Eh, wow actually firing that freija nuke is gay. Suzaku isnt a stratigist but it doesnt take a lot of thinking to not accept the nuke. They should have gave it to loyd. Suzaku knows he has a live on geass, and he still accepted the nuke.
I think that was a better idea than leaving it behind with NINA.
NextTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:04   Link #624
Traece
:cool:

Actually it was installed on the Lancelot without Suzaku's consent. Sorry guys. Just as well, proper channels.
Old 2008-08-10, 21:07   Link #625
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

I'll have more to say about this episode later, but for now all I can say is: Wow. Not only is Kallen back, but she kicks some serious ass now. This episode made me like her alot more.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:08   Link #626
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Actually it was installed on the Lancelot without Suzaku's consent. Sorry guys. Just as well, proper channels.
How is talking with Suzaku and Lloyd not consent? It's not like she said, "I'm putting on there whether you like it or not." She played her manipulative bitch card and got Suzaku to agree.
Old 2008-08-10, 21:11   Link #627
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
How is talking with Suzaku and Lloyd not consent? It's not like she said, "I'm putting on there whether you like it or not." She played her manipulative bitch card and got Suzaku to agree.
I don't recall Nina ASKING if she can put it on. I recall her talking about the weapon being fired.

In any case, Suzaku never says no, and Lloyd doesn't get her not to put it on.

Manipulation still defeats true consent anyhow.
Old 2008-08-10, 21:11   Link #628
Poorboy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTime View Post
I think that was a better idea than leaving it behind with NINA.
Well he could have killed nina aka Stupid annoying bitch. Because of her Im scared of quiet people. Couldnt Suzaku just dump it in the ocean? Or throw it very far in the atmosphere, shoot it and say "I dont fight to kill". The messed with his character. Lulu was stupid for letting that pyscho Rolo rescue his sister. That be funny if Rolo and Nina fell in love, there meant for each other. They also should die when they fall in love xD annoying people, gotta hate them
Old 2008-08-10, 21:11   Link #629
Monkey D. Luffy

Things couldn't have gone worse for Suzaku even if he planned them himself.

The Lancelot gets completely out classed by the new Guren, he has the blood of millions of people on his hands and one of them being poor little blind and crippled Nunnaly. Now Lelouch will be completley out of his mind and by the next episode things will get even worse for him.

Not to say that Lelouch should of expected something like this (afterall it's crazy to assume they would drop such a weapon in the middle of a battle) but when you go to the Britannian's turf to commence military conflict you should expect the unexpected and Lulu seemed to exclude that from his strategy. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to initiate combat when the person you're trying to save is in the mist of the chaos, even if you have people attempting to save her.

Hopefuly with this being over, Nina will be gone, what a boring and annoying character.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:12   Link #630
Karappo

I may be alone in this sentiment, but this made me love Nina even more >_<!!
I think after seeing her first mas-err..."One-hand Lambada" to Euphy's picture, then go bizwacko when she found out she was killed made me a Nina supporter. Sure, she's insane and a mass murderer sort of. Who doesn't like that type(when they're fictional). I mean, I love Yuno and Rena, and those two are crazier, albeit less powerful, than Nina.

Just to sum it up, GO NINA!

Though it is depressing her weapon killed Nunnally and possibly Milly.

Besides that, the Anya subplot better start soon. Only 8 more episodes left >_>. Unless they plan to make yet another season, which isn't bad but it might be drain the quality. Also, more OugixVilleta
Karappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:14   Link #631
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I don't recall Nina ASKING if she can put it on. I recall her talking about the weapon being fired.

In any case, Suzaku never says no, and Lloyd doesn't get her not to put it on.

Manipulation still defeats true consent anyhow.
They note that she wants to equip it on the Lancelot, not that she will. That's when she goes manipulative. Lloyd's just not the type to say no to a new toy, and Suzaku is too indecisive to tell Nina off. You're right that her manipulation kept them from objecting in earnest, but they could have.
Old 2008-08-10, 21:15   Link #632
Sports72Xtrm

Well I will atleast agree that Nina was right to only entrust Suzaku with Freya even though it blew up in his face. Idk what would have happened if it went into the hands of like Luciano.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:16   Link #633
NextTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorboy93 View Post
Because of her Im scared of quiet people.
NextTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:16   Link #634
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
Nope. In fact,
Spoiler:
The Four Holy Blades

Well, One now ._.

And.. I don't get why the hell the BKs would betray Zero. It makes no strategic sense. 1. They want Japan liberated. 2. They KNOW Zero is their ONLY chance of that ever happening (this has been stated like.. multiple times throughout the series). 3. They'll have to be RETARDED to betray their only chance of liberation

Ya
aznegglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:17   Link #635
Poorboy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well I will atleast agree that Nina was right to only entrust Suzaku with Freya even though it blew up in his face. Idk what would have happened if it went into the hands of like Luciano.
I rather Luciano using it than Suzaku. Then Suzaku has a reason to join Zero, because Luciano killed Nunnaly
Old 2008-08-10, 21:18   Link #636
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
The Four Holy Blades

Well, One now ._.

And.. I don't get why the hell the BKs would betray Zero. It makes no strategic sense. 1. They want Japan liberated. 2. They KNOW Zero is their ONLY chance of that ever happening (this has been stated like.. multiple times throughout the series). 3. They'll have to be RETARDED to betray their only chance of liberation

Ya
People are stupid. When they accomplish things under leadership, they think they have the power to do it all again themselves.

Plus, they think they have choices to make. They don't realize that they're technically supposed to serve a purpose. They still act like they're part of a rebellion, when they're not. They're misguided and need to be disciplined properly.
Old 2008-08-10, 21:19   Link #637
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
The Four Holy Blades

Well, One now ._.

Ya
Why do people say that? Zero is one man. ONE MAN! He doesn't make that much of a difference anymore. The OotBK is strong enough to fight with out him which seems to be a good thing since all their plans fail since Lelouch is more concern about rescuing Nunally than the actual invasion. Although I am curious does UN betray him too or just the OotBK? I mean isn't the entire UN army just the OotBK?
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:20   Link #638
Karappo

Quote:
The Four Holy Blades

Well, One now ._.

Ya
They realize they were being used, and not in a good way, and go crazy about it. Sure, not the best of reasons but being used as a pawn without consent is a shock to most people.
Karappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:21   Link #639
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
People are stupid. When they accomplish things under leadership, they think they have the power to do it all again themselves.

Plus, they think they have choices to make. They don't realize that they're technically supposed to serve a purpose. They still act like they're part of a rebellion, when they're not. They're misguided and need to be disciplined properly.
Mm

I wanna see what exactly they do if they chuck Lelouch out the window

MOAR PETTEH VANDALISM A LA EPISODE 1 WHERE THEY BARELY DID MUCH
aznegglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 21:23   Link #640
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
The Four Holy Blades

Well, One now ._.

Ya
I think it would be more of toudou and his crew betraying him cuz they found out that zero killed their beloved general. As for the rest of BK, they need zero... when hes sane, which he completely isnt right now :P
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote