AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-12-28, 23:40   Link #1
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Visual Novel Request(s)

I am a writer and a musician. I am beginning to work with making visual novels, but I am not totally sure how to create a 'good' VN. I was hoping that people that have made VNs before could post links of their creations here for research, and entertaining purposes.
Also, as previously stated, I can write stories, and some-what write music, but I cannot draw... Anyone that is willing help me in that area please post!

Thank you anyone that contributes!
Old 2010-12-29, 00:18   Link #2
LusterFlare
Lost.

I suggest you check out Four Leaf Studios' Katawa Shoujo.
LusterFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 00:36   Link #3
Otsdarva
Cadenza

My advice? Take a good look back at everyone that tried to make a good visual novel themselves. The large majority failing for various reasons. I'd really suggest either relying on complete unification or rely on that single person to draw as you write and play music for the VN.

Don't rush in, alright? Because I'm an avid fan of Visual Novels myself and wouldn't mind in the least to see you succeed.

This is a give-in but try www.Deviantart.com. A great many artists are there and several of them are truly top-notched. Beyond drawing however, I suggest you look into Computer Graphics as well. Visual Novels actually require a good deal of forethought before successfully making them.
Otsdarva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 09:13   Link #4
caddyalan

I'm a bit late to this thread...

That said, the people on the Lemma Soft Forums can probably help anyone's who is interested in creating a visual novel, even if you are struggling with story, design, art, or music. Ask them for help politely, and they will strive to assist you.
caddyalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 14:37   Link #5
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddyalan View Post
I'm a bit late to this thread...

That said, the people on the Lemma Soft Forums can probably help anyone's who is interested in creating a visual novel, even if you are struggling with story, design, art, or music. Ask them for help politely, and they will strive to assist you.
Thank you very much! Also, I have tried deviantart.com but when I sent out request emails, I neeeever get a reply. Luckily I have a friend that is willing to try.