AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-02, 06:47   Link #5861
II Maestro

^Rather than a Original Heroine its better to call her Forgotten Heroine.

Lala seems satisfied just because Rito confessed to her, And is now helping Haruna. With the progress of the other girls being added in the harem plan Momo seems satisfied with a thumbs-up.
Old 2013-07-02, 07:05   Link #5862
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This chapter

Rito has managed to make Rin fall head over heels for him with his manliness (he was pretty cool in this chapter, and I hope he will keep getting cooler). Rin has always been my favorite minor character so I'm really happy about this. It's also a good thing Saki is supporting her, I thought she might have some objection since she hates Rito. Nothing stands in the way.

As for the next chapter... a kiss would be nice but I'm not getting my hopes up. The best we'll get is probably a date.
Old 2013-07-02, 07:15   Link #5863
NeutralZero

For the Harem plan to be successful, Lala is the most important character. So its about time for her to return into the spotlight now that most of the girls that's into him now has their flag raised even higher and moments shared with him...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 09:23   Link #5864
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I've missed Lala's involvement in the story because she was the original heroine and did manage to bring some fun in whenever she was a part of the shenanigans (although somewhat limited to her wonky inventions). She's practically been a supporting character for much of this sequel, which I was quite surprised at. Nonetheless, I'm hoping she gets a worthy chapter in the spotlight.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 11:08   Link #5865
XFire
150% done

Rito should act like he did in this chapter for the rest of the story. It would make everything so much better.
Old 2013-07-02, 11:33   Link #5866
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I received my vol 6. A little trivia: Yabuki says in the comment that the texture of the Deviluke sisters' tails is a little similar to that of earlobes. If you ever wonder what they feel like, there you have it. Must be very soft.
Is it wrong I touched my earlobe as soon as I read that? I didn't even think, I just felt my own earlobe and though "So that's what those feel like, huh?" and then I realised what I was doing.

Anyhow, this was a good chapter. Hopefully, Lala will keep some relevant focus for a few chapters. She's been mostly absent in Darkness.
Old 2013-07-02, 12:25   Link #5867
ImperialFlameGod8190

You guys talk about Lala as a support character during darkness but really for a girl who is the main female her role in the original story is only as a troublemaker and rarely as a love interest that mainly fell to haruna
All of the problems in the story involved Lala her sisters or Aliens who were trying to marry Lala or kill Rito. If memory serves yami's original role was to kill Rito so somebody else could marry Lala the deviluke sisters obviously missed Lala hence why their around even Celine only came around because of Lala's nutty pets. Run (male) only got involved because of the fact he liked Lala while the female half hated her.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 18:57   Link #5868
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
It's pretty much now given that Yami turned on her employers and is interested on earth and opened up her feelings all these years of being an assassin. It's also established that Lala and Rito like each other and Lala likes Haruna. To be honest Lala's the one with the original harem plan for her and Haruna to marry Rito.
Old 2013-07-02, 19:49   Link #5869
ImperialFlameGod8190

^ its been a given that yami turned on her employers the second she became friends with mikan.
Im not denying that Lala has feelings but I am saying that even though she's the main girl she hasn't played a main role
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 21:59   Link #5870
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Rito and Lala need to reach tier 15

Last edited by kk2extreme; 2013-07-03 at 00:32.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 11:23   Link #5871
Mazryonh

I hope that once this mini-arc gets animated, Rin's seiyuu (Mai Hashimoto) takes this opportunity to really shine. She hasn't been in many shows lately, and this sort of thing could be just what she needs as a breakout role.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 12:11   Link #5872
Xagzan

Woohoo! Good development!

Guess being saved from a mind possessing demon sword was enough to book Rin a ticket for the Rito train. It was sweet to see that Saki doesn't mind the idea, after everything Rito's done to all of them accidentally

But then just as awesome we FINALLY get some movement on the Lala front next time. Just cause she's already past the checkpoint none of the other girls have reached yet doesn't mean she's done.

Now if only we could get a Yui/Rin chapter...
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 06:04   Link #5873
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
^ its been a given that yami turned on her employers the second she became friends with mikan.
Im not denying that Lala has feelings but I am saying that even though she's the main girl she hasn't played a main role
Which is given that it's part why she is interested in earth and Taiyaki.

She hasn't really played the main character role, she always played the energetic girl that in times of need to be serious she's serious, even in TLRD that's why she isn't the focus not until this new chapter announcement. Also remember Lala zapped Yami and she couldn't do anything?

But for now TLRD it's Momo and Yami are the main focus of the story, I'm just really glad Lala will be given a chapter/chapters, been awhile.
Old 2013-07-04, 17:21   Link #5874
herrsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Rito and Lala need to reach tier 15
No man! NO! Forget tier 15! You do NOT do tier 15!
herrsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 18:00   Link #5875
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrsy View Post
No man! NO! Forget tier 15! You do NOT do tier 15!
what is tier 15?
Old 2013-07-04, 18:07   Link #5876
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah~h, someone asked what 'Tier 15' was... T_T *depression* It's no good...it's all over...
Nemesis, take me now...( )
Old 2013-07-04, 19:36   Link #5877
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
what is tier 15?
Found it. I think.

Spoiler for Wut:
Old 2013-07-04, 19:43   Link #5878
MAX_COLA_POWER!

@XFire, awesome find

You gotta love that Peke, in her own kind words basically said, I'm happy that you worry about your friends Lala-sama, BUT DAMMIT BITCH GET YOUR REAR IN GEAR AND YOUR TITS OUT OF THEIR FRITZ BECAUSE YOU GOTTA GET YO MAN BACK SON!
Old 2013-07-04, 19:56   Link #5879
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
what is tier 15?
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Found it. I think.

Spoiler for Wut:
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Also ironic that now Yabuki focuses on Lala after her nipple gets sucked by Rito by "Accidentally Falling" on her.
Old 2013-07-09, 09:02   Link #5880
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

https://twitter.com/manganewsjapon/s...01374014259200

There will be an extra chapter of TLR released on Shueisha's new android/IOS app Jump Live. It should come out at the end of this month if I'm not mistaken (or is it the next one?). Not sure what the censorship policy will be.

They're really working Yabuki to the bone. First the extra chapter in SQ.19, now this... I hope he won't overwork himself.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen