AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-28, 12:52   Link #5021
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
In retrospect Rubia's actions are not quite as monstrous, however they are guided by incomplete information, and the judgement of a very young teenager, so she was manipulated and acted impulsively.
Geez now people are gonna start treating Rubia better now that they realize she was a young impulsive teenager which coincidentally I said when u guys were bashing her.

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2013-07-28 at 17:05.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 12:59   Link #5022
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Wait, so is Restia at number 1 or is it Est at number 1 for popularity?>

@Imperial: And here I thought she was one of those that wanted to see the world burn....damnit..

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 16:36   Link #5023
Phantom

I think Ayana Taketatsu isn't a bad choice for Claire. I mean, she has been doing Tsundere-Sister combo types recently. Some of the examples include Kirino (duh), Date A Live's Kotori, and Koneko from DxD (not exactly Tsundere type, but the VA is still great).
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 16:38   Link #5024
Yami no Ou
まおう

okay now they'll change their view about Rubia LoL
Old 2013-07-28, 17:06   Link #5025
ImperialFlameGod8190

that's what I meant to say Yami. idk why I said restia o well idc this will be fun
Old 2013-07-28, 17:37   Link #5026
Yami no Ou
まおう

lets see if the people who hates Rubia and want her dead will change their minds now,anyway next volume would be the beginning of a new arc I suppose? so I'm looking forward to it now(even though I haven't read vol 11 yet LoL)
Old 2013-07-28, 18:19   Link #5027
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Yo, fellow Seirei Tsukai no Dance Blade followers. Sorry for the sudden outburst, but I just caught up with this series and finished volume 10 an hour ago. I'm really enjoying this series and I can finally keep up with the discussions....hopefully.

After reading a bit of volume 11 summaries...all I can say is, no Resta!. But, I hope that if she really is gone it'll definitely bring more development to Kamito's character and how the plot will move from that point on.

I'm a huge Restia fan, and I really like Ellis. She's my second after Restia. As for Ellis I can picture her seiyuu being Marina Inoue. I think that since she voiced Yozora from (Hangani) Touka (Date a Live) and Chiri (Zetsubou Sensei) I think the role could suit her. Reasons for this is because she voiced characters that are innocently shy girls who had/have trouble expression their feelings and often took the lead in things. I know that's not for everyone, but that's just me.
Old 2013-07-28, 19:08   Link #5028
blackwhite67
Banned

I just hope they they don't go changing the plot to cut the series early like they did with Campione!
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 23:25   Link #5029
ultramanfanz12

i really hope claire VA isn't rie kugimiya.
ultramanfanz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 03:17   Link #5030
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Well... just finished this awhile ago...

I didnt hate rubia in any way... i just want to know what kind of despair did she go through to think of things that way... If in any cases i would like her to be running off with Kamito hahahha!

Well... i really dislike elemental lords in any cases

And it seems all elemental lords were screwed from the last spirit war...
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 04:30   Link #5031
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Man when they make the anime, as long as Ueda Kana (Tohsaka Rin, Rachel Alucard, Yagami Hayate) is Restia I literally won't care even if they turn it into something resembling the campione anime.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 04:42   Link #5032
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Yo, fellow Seirei Tsukai no Dance Blade followers. Sorry for the sudden outburst, but I just caught up with this series and finished volume 10 an hour ago. I'm really enjoying this series and I can finally keep up with the discussions....hopefully.

After reading a bit of volume 11 summaries...all I can say is, no Resta!. But, I hope that if she really is gone it'll definitely bring more development to Kamito's character and how the plot will move from that point on.

I'm a huge Restia fan, and I really like Ellis. She's my second after Restia. As for Ellis I can picture her seiyuu being Marina Inoue. I think that since she voiced Yozora from (Hangani) Touka (Date a Live) and Chiri (Zetsubou Sensei) I think the role could suit her. Reasons for this is because she voiced characters that are innocently shy girls who had/have trouble expression their feelings and often took the lead in things. I know that's not for everyone, but that's just me.
as the leader of Restia corps, are you one of ours comrades ??
well, hate to said this but if the anime is going to cover 3 vols like we predict, it'll not have much Restia moment and i personally fin with any seiyuu as long as Kugimiya is not in it, seriously, i'm starting to hate that voice recently. Not to mention that many people might just rate it as generic Harem lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
No by arcs I meant more like:

1. School Life/Qualification for Blade Dance
2. Blade Dance
3. War with invading darkness/angels?

Probably expect another 4 or 5 volumes before everything comes to a close.

Est didn't stab Restia.

Restia stabbed herself with Est because she was losing control of the corrupted Ren Ashdoll inside of her and was wrecking with Kamito's consciousness.
who knows, it might become another SAO with the alicization arc alone is equal, if not greater than all the prior arcs combined.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 05:17   Link #5033
Algester

ok volume 11 pics I has... as usual PM me if you guys to see them
Volume 11 POLL update
1. Est
2. Restia
3. Kamito
4. Leonora
5. Clair
6. Fianna
7. Rinslet
8. Elis
9. Rubia
10. Scarlet
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 05:58   Link #5034
Yuri12301

hi guys,i'm new here,can i join restia corps,too?couldn't get my eyes of the page when i first saw her
Yuri12301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 06:49   Link #5035
eraldcoil

Good thing this series turn out in to anime.
I have always been looking forward to it.
The problem is the release date. There are 5 LN from MF bunko.
Which one is the first?
eraldcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 09:31   Link #5036
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Wow there seems to be alot of hate for Rie these days, I hope it's not just because she's "mainstream", she can voice other types too, I'm more curious on Est's seiyuu, maybe the one who does Yuu can voice her ^_^
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 09:50   Link #5037
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Spoiler for My VA picks:

Spoiler for The Anime would end:
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 10:54   Link #5038
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Spoiler for My VA picks:

I think it should end in vol 3, right before the Blade Dance starts. That way if there's a second season it would start right from the Blade Dance. Doing only three novels would also limit how much was compressed into a single season, as well.
Old 2013-07-29, 11:38   Link #5039
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Spoiler for My VA picks:

It probably wouldn't be 2 cour and you don't want it to be super rushed like campione was. I'd say volume 3 is a nice end, right before the blade dance.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 12:19   Link #5040
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Wow there seems to be alot of hate for Rie these days, I hope it's not just because she's "mainstream", she can voice other types too, I'm more curious on Est's seiyuu, maybe the one who does Yuu can voice her ^_^
Funny what if the person who voices est is the person who does the imaginary voice Eu Hellsythe does from Kore wa zombie desu ka and yea i'd say 1 cour with the volumes up to the blade dance and then a 2 cour for the blade dance itself

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap