AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-23, 22:19   Link #10141
[HearT]

I bet a shoe
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 22:48   Link #10142
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

A magazine?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 02:36   Link #10143
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HearT] View Post
I bet a shoe
Zenkichi got a shoe though. Well, more like a leg.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 12:00   Link #10144
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Everyone is wearing shoes so your arguement is invalid.
Old 2012-07-24, 19:16   Link #10145
DawnEmperor

Just finished reading...

Sure, it's rather stupid of Medaka, but at the same time it's not completely unexpected of her either. Personally, while these word battles are kind of wearing me out, I appreciate that they're trying to mix up their battles.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:02   Link #10146
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Spoiler for 156:

He's here at last!
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:27   Link #10147
Soji

Kaisos Erranon@
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Soji; 2012-07-25 at 05:50.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:37   Link #10148
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Medaka's father??
Old 2012-07-25, 05:14   Link #10149
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Medaka's father??
seems like it, i do not read the light novels so im guessing too
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 05:20   Link #10150
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Why even have spoiler tags if no one's gonna use em
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:04   Link #10151
Inarius
★★★★★

Spoiler for 156:
Old 2012-07-25, 08:14   Link #10152
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Spoiler for 156:

He's here at last!
Perversion is in the Kurokami family genes. Medaka, Maguro, Naze, Kamome, even the branch family doubles were perverts of some kind.

I wonder what kind of perverts he is?
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:25   Link #10153
DawnEmperor

Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-25, 08:29   Link #10154
novalysis

Is Shiranui related to Medaka by any chance? Is this Ahoge a clue?

You'd know, it won't surprise me if every single person Ajimu takes very personal interest in may well share a certain degree of relationship with Hanten.

And Medaka's father looks badass to the core.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:49   Link #10155
Naginoura
匂宮家

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Your pedantic, you knew what I meant she considered him to be her father like an adoptive father would though he didn't actually adopt her.

That's not how it works she admitted Aijimu is a more powerful and that she could easily save him, but she'd rather take the risk a risk she was well aware of, she didn't even completely understand the rules of their game back then, so ofcourse she knew the risk, you can't be 100% in a game you don't know the rules of, unless your honestly going to argue for that which case lol... she was confident in her abilities and wanted to fight for Zenkichi, but it's clear as day she was taking a risk on his life.
My pedantic? ... Oh, right, I am pedantic? If I really was, I'd expect to hear the same thing from Sol Falling since I corrected a simple "ko" of a name and the "s" of another name.

Fukurou participated in the Jet Black Wedding Feast so that he could protect Medaka from having to get married. Medaka considers him a father figure. In no way, it's in the same as a real or an adopted or a step-father. As Kurokami Kajiki himself says:

Spoiler for 156:

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Is Shiranui related to Medaka by any chance? Is this Ahoge a clue?

You'd know, it won't surprise me if every single person Ajimu takes very personal interest in may well share a certain degree of relationship with Hanten.

And Medaka's father looks badass to the core.
I don't think they are related --at least not closely. Their ahoge are different in shape. -- Though after checking it again, while Hakama and Hansode's ahoge are different in shape, Hanten's isn't so far off. Still, so far, every Kurokami displayed two-branched ahoge for males and a regular ahoge for females, both falling forward. Hanten's is significantly thicker than theirs, and usually falls backwards. ... I feel stupid for analyzing it like this.... T_T

Last edited by Naginoura; 2012-07-25 at 09:03.
Naginoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:10   Link #10156
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naginoura View Post
My pedantic? ... Oh, right, I am pedantic? If I really was, I'd expect to hear the same thing from Sol Falling since I corrected a simple "ko" of a name and the "s" of another name.

Fukurou participated in the Jet Black Wedding Feast so that he could protect Medaka from having to get married. Medaka considers him a father figure. In no way, it's in the same as a real or an adopted or a step-father. As Kurokami Kajiki himself says:

Spoiler for 156:

---

I don't think they are related --at least not closely. Their ahoge are different in shape. -- Though after checking it again, while Hakama and Hansode's ahoge are different in shape, Hanten's isn't so far off. Still, so far, every Kurokami displayed two-branched ahoge for males and a regular ahoge for females, both falling forward. Hanten's is significantly thicker than theirs, and usually falls backwards. ... I feel stupid for analyzing it like this.... T_T
Pedantic as Aijimu and Medaka herself considers him to be her "father", hell for most of the time in the manga he was referred to as being the "other father". Sure they "meant" father figure but that's not what they said. It's not like there's any ambiguity in who I was referring to. Your essentially moaning that I forgot to put in the quotations marks beside "father" so that people didn't think I was referring to the other one.

So you went on a rant on absolutely nothing congratulations I'm more surprised you cared that much. Oh and stating someone else being pedantic doesn't exactly help your case.

Besides the dude was practically going to adopt her, before he got killed. So he had a good chance of become her actual adopted father anyway.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2012-07-25 at 09:21.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:36   Link #10157
Naginoura
匂宮家

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Pedantic as Aijimu and Medaka herself considers him to be her "father", hell for most of the time in the manga he was referred to as being the "other father". Sure they "meant" father figure but that's not what they said. It's not like there's any ambiguity in who I was referring to. Your essentially moaning that I forgot to put in the quotations marks beside "father" so that people didn't think I was referring to the other one.

So you went on a rant on absolutely nothing congratulations I'm more surprised you cared that much. Oh and stating someone else being pedantic doesn't exactly help your case.
I didn't say Sol Falling was pedantic. I said Sol Falling would be right to call me pedantic, since with the names, I was simply being nit-picky.

Medaka didn't call him father, she said "someone I loved as a father". Also, Anshin'in said Medaka killed her father. I don't remember Medaka killing Fukurou, but simply being a factor in his death. So maybe Ajimu was just trying to be provocative and using father?

Medaka said Fukurou loved her as a daughter. There was no talk of adoption. It's not like Medaka lacks a father or was having problems with Kajiki that she was considering leaving the family altogether.

You are always looking at every nook and cranny when it comes to proving your own misguided points, so I assumed you'd entertain my silly little quest for clarity when it comes to characters. I apologize from you for that and that only.

And if I was being absolutely pedantic, I'd do this instead of talking about Medaka Box itself:

...Your essentially moaning that... "You are* essentially moaning that"
...Your pedantic, you knew what... "You are* pedantic, you knew what"

But I won't... I apologize from others who had to read this. Since it's clear who the father is, I won't try fixing your wording any longer.

Last edited by Naginoura; 2012-07-25 at 09:51.
Naginoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 00:18   Link #10158
DawnEmperor

Chapter 156 is out

Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-26, 01:56   Link #10159
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Spoiler for Chapter 156:
Old 2012-07-26, 06:40   Link #10160
ShiroiRyu