AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-15, 11:15   Link #301
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
They'll show us the Lacus Factory in Armory One halfway through the series. With their song they are able to make heads explode and men turn into crying babies begging for it to juststop*.

I actually like the songs so no flames please :P
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 11:18   Link #302
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

I don't like Destiny much right now. I loved SEED. I really liked it. So I was happy, when destiny came, but this sucks. There isn't a strong story (ok it's the begin, but still). Why would you make clone out of lacus (btw the clone has a bigger front end). The action is dull 2. Get better dawmn destiny !!!. I think this the worst ep so far.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 11:19   Link #303
darockiscookin

I think Plant just clone another Lacus because she like a big celebrity and idol. Her singing could make all the people relax and not worry about the war. Also she is use as a propoganda as a sign of peace is happening in the world for the people in PLANT.

Dear Santa, I been very good this year and for christmas I want a clone Lacus but make sure no Haro because they might drive me nutz.
darockiscookin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 11:25   Link #304
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

http://char.2log.net/archives/blog529.html

From Great Mechanics 15
Destiny
- In terms of battle ability potentials, the new gundams exceed Justice and Freedom in their respective fields (I guess it means in space battles, Chaos is better than Justice/Freedom, in land battles Gaia is better than Justice/Freedom and in naval battles Abyss is better than Justice/Freedom. Not sure about Impulse and Saviour though)
- Impulse is the top secret among top secrets, so it's not disclosed (so the others don't know about it)
- MAs are still used, and there are some ace customs with gunbarrels
- A vanilla Zaku is not suitable for battle, so a Zaku is only a real Zaku after it's equipped with wizard.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 11:35   Link #305
srb
I can see time itself!

I think Destiny is much better than SEED so far, and it's not a clone, I just like to joke about it :P

It makes sense that Impulse is the secret of secrets - no matter how good the unit is, if the EA found out about the combiner system they'd probably wet themselves from laughing too hard.
Old 2004-12-15, 11:38   Link #306
dreamless

I'm not sure if Impulse is the top secret of top secrets, what makes of Saviour? top secret of top secrets of top secrets? XD
Old 2004-12-15, 11:42   Link #307
srb
I can see time itself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I'm not sure if Impulse is the top secret of top secrets, what makes of Saviour? top secret of top secrets of top secrets? XD
I would think it's just a top secret but who knows? :P
Old 2004-12-15, 11:46   Link #308
dreamless

I feel kinda sad for Sting, he's piloting something more powerful than Freedom and Justice in space battles, yet in a space battle he'd be dead under half a minute against Athrun in a Zaku Warrior if Athrun didn't have the no-kill policy
Old 2004-12-15, 11:47   Link #309
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
I think Destiny is much better than SEED so far, and it's not a clone, I just like to joke about it :P
But there are 2 (maybe a twin >< ) Am I the only one noticed that the Lacus Autrun met, that she has bigger boobs than Kira's Lacus.

In what way is DestinY better than SEED?
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 12:05   Link #310
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
That's what I meant to say. Thanks for clearing it up.

Is it? I don't remember Forbidden ever running out of power... The drugs always take hold of Shani before it happened. It's always Calamity or Raider that ran out.
GS40, midway. He gets a power alert as he gets shot by Kira while Crot and Oruga are boldly running away.

Last edited by Riyan; 2004-12-15 at 12:52.
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 12:30   Link #311
srb
I can see time itself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon
But there are 2 (maybe a twin >< ) Am I the only one noticed that the Lacus Autrun met, that she has bigger boobs than Kira's Lacus.
No, the boobs have been pretty much the main topic in all Lacus threads.

Quote:
In what way is DestinY better than SEED?
It's faster and has much more action and it's not a copy of the beginning of Mobile Suit Gundam this time.
Old 2004-12-15, 15:28   Link #312
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
It's faster and has much more action and it's not a copy of the beginning of Mobile Suit Gundam this time.
Actually if you think about it, its still somewhat of a copy of U.C. since MSGS had the "some normal person finding a mobile suit/piloting till the end of the series." just like in Mobile Suit Gundam. And as for MSGS: D, its based 3 years after the war. Which in my view resembles Gundam 0083 since some Zeon pilot was let in the base to steal the prototype Gundam that was loaded with a nuke, which was 3 years after the war. *coughs*
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 15:34   Link #313
Dark Crusader

Yea but Gato was a hell of a lot cooler then the druggies.
Dark Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 15:52   Link #314
Knishman

Send a message via AIM to Knishman
Hey guys remember in the first 2 episodes where NEO kept checking his watch, I somewhat remember Mwu being just as curious all the time with his watch. So if anyone can help me confirm this thank you.
Knishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 15:59   Link #315
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Crusader
Yea but Gato was a hell of a lot cooler then the druggies.
Yes, Gato will rawk their sawks. :P
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 16:56   Link #316
srb
I can see time itself!

It's pretty hard not to "copy" stuff from UC due to there being 7 TV and OVA shows and two movies but the beginning of SEED was pretty much just a slight re-write of MSG (it was intended to be that way but still) while Destiny is doing something different.

Last edited by srb; 2004-12-15 at 17:28.
Old 2004-12-15, 18:31   Link #317
ctown

the story line is getting more and more disarray. who is this new Lacus or is she the existing one etc.....
ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 19:06   Link #318
haunterex

Send a message via ICQ to haunterex
i wonder if it would be considered cheating and betrayal of friendship with kira if athrun bangs the fake lacus, assuming that she is a clone.
Kira pimped the real lacus from athrun, who in return mess around with the fake lacus whom is trying to replace the real lacus to the general public....
I guess athrun still get to be with her original fiance, except it's improved and upgraded =p
haunterex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 19:21   Link #319
ryogax

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunterex
i wonder if it would be considered cheating and betrayal of friendship with kira if athrun bangs the fake lacus, assuming that she is a clone.
Kira pimped the real lacus from athrun, who in return mess around with the fake lacus whom is trying to replace the real lacus to the general public....
I guess athrun still get to be with her original fiance, except it's improved and upgraded =p

I seen no problem with Arthurn nailing the fake lacus..

A pussy is a pussy..Its all the same to him probably..
ryogax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 19:31   Link #320
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunterex
Question is would Kira be more pissed that his best friend is cheating on his sister or fantasizing about his girlfriend. What happens when Kira decides Athrun needs to stay away from his sister? "Athrun, you're my best friend but stay the hell away from my sister. While we're on the subject, stay the hell away from my girlfriend too."
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote