AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-11, 15:28   Link #61
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
WOW just watched the RAW...its VERY VERY GOOD!

Destiny to another level!!!!!!

that neutron stampeder really kicked ass!!!!!

and that lacus...is fake...too fake

where did it say that the fake lacus' name is mia campbell btw?

btw who is in the orange zaku? could it be shiho? fake lacus?

i m shocked by it still will post more comments later
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 15:31   Link #62
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryogax
STUPID EA..

Why cant they just make their own GENESIS and target it at plant and start poping those hourglass colonies..

Those nuclear strikes are getting old..

EA needs new weapons to kill zaft..

My suggestion..

1.A bio weapon targeting coordinator genes or something.
2.An army of exploding Haro equip with mini nukes.
3.A giant spaceship like the one on Gundam Wings. :fingers: :fingers:

I say the faster EA fuck Zaft..the faster we can get things rolling. :fingers:
you can employ Star Wars personnel like Darth Vader and Skywalker to help out the EAs ?

and for the Fake Lacus, most likely shes a Newtype so we might see her on a Gundam or something like that
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 15:48   Link #63
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celes
It's too condescending to be a... natural expression (pun non intended).
I love teh pun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
Athrun should have checked that haro to make sure they are both fake too!
"There's someone else other than me who plans world domination using haros?!"
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 15:52   Link #64
ryogax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistral
you can employ Star Wars personnel like Darth Vader and Skywalker to help out the EAs ?

and for the Fake Lacus, most likely shes a Newtype so we might see her on a Gundam or something like that

Ya! a deathstar blowing up plant one by one would be nice.

unfortunately..Even if they build it, I have this feeling that it will only be destroy like the real deathstar..

A bio weapon would seem nice...but too complicated.

A billion army of exploding haros would seem nicer.
ryogax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 15:56   Link #65
archzai

Alright, normally i hate to refer to females and describe them buy their chest size,

but... since there are two lacus, there is yet to be a way i can distinguish them in the ending credits.

Here is my question, as we all know, the REAL Lacus has a noticebly smaller chest, and yet at the ending credits, Kira is with the Lacus with a larger chest.

Here is my question, what does THAT mean?
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 15:58   Link #66
ryogax

Quote:
Originally Posted by archzai
Alright, normally i hate to refer to females and describe them buy their chest size,

but... since there are two lacus, there is yet to be a way i can distinguish them in the ending credits.

Here is my question, as we all know, the REAL Lacus has a noticebly smaller chest, and yet at the ending credits, Kira is with the Lacus with a larger chest.

It means she has the ability to control the size of her boobies to please her man.

I guess this is one of those coordinator abilities she has.
Old 2004-12-11, 15:59   Link #67
Celes
Wanderer and oddball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
Good ep, already using nukes again. It's gonna be ugly for now on but ZAFT has a good defense weapon for those now. A fake Lacus is real, not surprised. If Athrun falls for her, he should self destrcut himself, for real this time.
Think about it - Athrun just saw Lacus less than 48 hours ago on Earth. I can understand he'd be stunned to see her in plain view on a PLANT colony at that time, but if he has 2 brain cells wedged up there - once he gets oveer the shock, he'll call up Kira to know just what the hell is going on...

... or does he believe that Lacus would dump Kira and latch back onto him so easily?
Old 2004-12-11, 16:07   Link #68
tatsit

Not to mention that she change her hairclip pattern all of the sudden.
tatsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 16:15   Link #69
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
I think his brain just shorted out when he met the fake
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 16:17   Link #70
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
"There's someone else other than me who plans world domination using haros?!"
uh-oh......
*runs off and start inventing a haro that supports multi-language with missle equipped*
Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 16:24   Link #71
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Think about it - Athrun just saw Lacus less than 48 hours ago on Earth. I can understand he'd be stunned to see her in plain view on a PLANT colony at that time, but if he has 2 brain cells wedged up there - once he gets oveer the shock, he'll call up Kira to know just what the hell is going on...

... or does he believe that Lacus would dump Kira and latch back onto him so easily?
or maybe he never really gives up on Lacus... so he's too over-joyed to use his brain cells...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 16:29   Link #72
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:

I don't think Athrun's reaction to Mia is very surprising at all... I mean, everytime he interacts with Lacus his reactions are always or ... He seems to be completely perplexed by Lacus and its obvious that he doesn't understand her one bit... So her showing up in PLANT all of a sudden and acting all clinging is probably the norm in Athrun's mind...

And "Mia Campbell" is what they call her in the credits, so its probably her real name.

Last edited by brightman; 2004-12-11 at 16:44.
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 16:35   Link #73
ryogax

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
I don't think Athrun's reaction to Mia is very surprising at all... I mean, everytime he interacts with Lacus his reactions are always or ... He's like completely perplexed by Lacus and its obvious that he doesn't get her one bit... So her showing up in PLANT all of a sudden and acting all clinging is probably the norm in Athrun's mind...

And "Mia Campbell" is what they call her in the credits, so its probably her real name.
OK i still dont get it..

Why make a fake lacus..

Its obvious that ppl will know its not her, specially when the real one shows up.
Also there are many ppl that knows lacus, they wilil know its not her.
Also she is consider as a traitor by many of plants citizens..
Old 2004-12-11, 16:41   Link #74
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Don't tell me, the fake Lacus is gonna take Athrun into a secret hangar, and let Athrun steal the Saviour gundam just like Kira with Freedom.
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 16:42   Link #75
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryogax
Its obvious that ppl will know its not her, specially when the real one shows up.
Also there are many ppl that knows lacus, they wilil know its not her.
Also she is consider as a traitor by many of plants citizens..
The real one disappeared, and from the previews it seems they'll try to remove her existence in a future episode. People know Lacus, but few people actually know a celebrity's real personality and all that person's shapes and features.

And she was considered a traitor... But so were many other Clyne supporters... But those same supporters later came back into power after Patrick Zala's death. So she's probably no longer considered a traitor, especially since PLANT seems to know the deeds of the Three Ships Alliance during the final battle of SEED.
Old 2004-12-11, 16:47   Link #76
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Well, according to the previews, Gilbert is going to give it to Athrun sometime around ep. 14-15

The orange MS is said to belong to Miguel Ayman's brother, no name some far. But it's a rumour as well.

BTW, how the hell do you do spoiler tags? <spoiler></spoiler> with square brackets?
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 17:10   Link #77
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by archzai

did NOBODY notice the head ornament? kira's lacus has the three lines, that OTHER Lacus has the star. This is how we tell.
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 17:13   Link #78
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyan
did NOBODY notice the head ornament? kira's lacus has the three lines, that OTHER Lacus has the star. This is how we tell.
The real Lacus HAS switched her head ornament out before (when she wore that blue dress in Ep 36 of SEED), so its not like the three lines thing is a permanent fixture on her head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
Well, according to the previews, Gilbert is going to give it to Athrun sometime around ep. 14-15
Don't know what previews you've been reading since all of the legitimate previews only go up to Ep 12... But according to these legitimate previews he'll be getting Saviour next ep (I am assuming "it" refers to Saviour, right?)

And you can test out your theory about the spoiler tags with the "preview post" button you know.
Old 2004-12-11, 17:39   Link #79
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
The real Lacus HAS switched her head ornament out before (when she wore that blue dress in Ep 36 of SEED), so its not like the three lines thing is a permanent fixture on her head...
Ok, and that was three cascading circles, with a special dress. Any other outfit she wears that thing IS standard....

Why am I arguing about this?

*goes back to recuperating from appendectomy*
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 17:40   Link #80
Kona
Banned

All i wanna know is...who pilots that orange Zaku .
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote