AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-27, 15:30   Link #1
ReddyRedWolf

Daisuki Desu!! Mahou Tenshi Kosumasu (Sora no Otoshimono spin-off)

Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Seguchi Takahiro

Akikaze Cosmos is a regular elementary student who also helps take care of the hostel that her mom operates in the town of Hanami. She is incredibly responsible for her age and seems much mature than the other older residents of the hostel, like the high school girl Soyokaze, the college drunk Sonoko, and the pervert Raita. Everything about this hostel and the town of Hanami seems normal except that everything outside of the town is a nuclear desert where no one is allowed to enter. But when Cosmos unwillingly wanders into the lifeless desert, she is somehow transformed into a magical angel.

Spoiler for Chapter 5 spoiler:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 09:34   Link #2
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Apparently Sora no Otoshimono's events ended 6 years ago, so none of the current characters should be the children or such of the Sora characters. The flying panties do remind me of a certain someone. First guess would be there's some sort of connection with the Synapse dreamers. Still i wonder if Sora will be ending soon given its going to be hard to prevent cross information
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 21:56   Link #3
ReddyRedWolf

Yeah Mr.Panty saying this era is different from his time does bring a question what he means. He certainly knows about Synapse but is ignorant of SnO.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 08:58   Link #4
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Just saw the part with the watermelons. Ikaros showed up but didn't interact. Eishiro started explaining but dropped it before anything important was said. The writer's really baiting readers of Sora here
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 11:23   Link #5
richardtengcy

Raita = Tomoki?

Somehow i feel that the causes of the desert is related to the above person.
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 21:37   Link #6
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

So fast forward 6 years we get some magical girls and panties again. O_o

Edit:

Ok been reading a few chapters...The wise man of ancient times....becomes a panty....
I wouldn't be surprise if that's Tomoki.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2012-01-24 at 00:09.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 11:37   Link #7
churchblue
Banned

I can't believe Raita orchstrated the whole thing and is the main antagonist of the series. The guy is REALLY DAMN strong. Eishiro had a hard time fighting him. Raita also knew Synapse.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 12:24   Link #8
churchblue
Banned

Soyokaze became a magical angel in Ch 23 and was REALLY good in fighting Raita. I think Eishiro made a reference about Astrea and Chysaor. Eishiro gets to use his Synapse weapon which was also epic. Raita made up with Kosmos after defeat. The chapter ended with Kosmos get a servere fever.
Old 2012-11-02, 08:04   Link #9
churchblue
Banned

Daisuki Desu!! Mahou Tenshi Kosumasu changed magazine, so I can't see future chapter. I think it's Nico Nico Smile Magazine or something.
Old 2012-11-05, 09:11   Link #10
churchblue
Banned

Someone upload ch 26. I thanked him very much.

Team Cosmos VS Raito begins. Soyokaze had a hard time fighting, but overcame and defeated the enemies (also I was right about Soyokaze controlling the wind). Cosmos and the others are having a hard time until the eyepatch girl came back. The chapter ended with two new enemies who are stronger than Cosmos.
Old 2012-12-06, 15:09   Link #11
churchblue
Banned

Chapter 27 is uploaded.

Cosmos is losing to the new enemies, but manages to defend against them. Wiseman appears in his true form after his "panties" form got destroyed. He uses his "perversion" power to subdue the enemies. He lets Cosmos escape to find Raito, who is in front of the hostel.
Old 2013-09-04, 20:30   Link #12
Nerdydomo

Hmm... I might go and read this
Nerdydomo is offline   Reply With Quote