AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2013-01-12, 22:39   Link #6201
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Pulling for Kaepernick. Pulling for 49ers. He is making Harbaugh looks like a genius.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 22:40   Link #6202
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Pulling for Kaepernick. Pulling for 49ers. He is making Harbaugh looks like a genius.
Kaepernick is gonna Kaep!
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 22:57   Link #6203
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Kaepernick is gonna Kaep!
He is playing lights out. This guy is right now can do nothing wrong. That pass he threw to Davis before Gore ran it in was just sick. Only a divine intervention can prevent Kaep tonight from doing everything right.
Old 2013-01-12, 23:14   Link #6204
monir
cho~ kakkoii

This game is over. Congrats' 49ers fans!
Old 2013-01-12, 23:20   Link #6205
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

So, uh, well GO HOUSTON. . . I guess. . .
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 23:47   Link #6206
Kyuu
=^^=

For today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
So, uh, well GO HOUSTON. . . I guess. . .
Do you believe in miracles?

I'm already looking at the Ravens as the sole preventor of another Patriot Super Bowl.
Old 2013-01-12, 23:51   Link #6207
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
For today:

Should have listened to the drunkard crying woman: Don't do the sparkle and wear your Aron Rodgers jersey if you want Packers to win.
Old 2013-01-13, 01:38   Link #6208
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Seriously, today's games were brilliant. Baltimore's eventual triumph in Denver was one for the ages. When Flacco is on song and they give Rice the chance to run enough, it happens. O-line was amazingly solid today, WRs gave Bailey the day from hell. Baltimore took the hard chances, Denver didn't. Really don't know why you wouldn't let Manning drive for the win in regulation with 30 seconds and 2 timeouts left. Denver gets 90 TD and 104 TD returns on special plays.

And down by the bay, Kaepernick vindicates him being first choice and then some. 2nd year in a row Green Bay rupture points in the divisional. They have got to do something about their defense since their ability to win shootouts in the playoffs seems to have abandoned them. Despite his opening drive blunder, Colin made a lot of good decisions and big play making.

Doubt tomorrow could match today's games. But there's still the big question - are Atlanta still the One And Outs?
Old 2013-01-13, 02:49   Link #6209
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

What a classic game from the Ravens and denver. An Exciting game to the end that shows how dangerous Flacco can be when he is clicking.

The 49ers game played out how I expected with the 49ers winning, though I expected it to be much closer than it turned out. Really got away from the pack in the 2nd half, they just could not stop Kaep's running game.

hopefully the next games are just as exciting.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 03:03   Link #6210
Samari
World's Greatest

That was a fantastic game by my 49ers. I was a little nervous at first and thought this would be a replica of the Packers and Falcons game a few years back when Green Bay came in and torched them, but the 49ers prevailed and clowned Green Bay on the ground. Kaepernick also proved to be a menace through the air and Crabtree continues to be our savior.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 03:17   Link #6211
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So there's 2 possibilities here.

A repeat of the AFC championship game from last year's playoffs.

And the chance of the Harbuagh bowl is still on.
Old 2013-01-13, 05:22   Link #6212
Samari
World's Greatest

I'm rooting for the Harbros to meet in the Super Bowl. No one gave Baltimore a chance this past week it was ridiculous the love the Broncos were getting. It's like people completely forgot about Peyton Manning's playoff history and the Ravens being road warriors in the playoffs these last few years. I hope Houston beats the Patriots so those network executives that wanted an AFC Championship with Manning and Brady and the talking media heads that only recognize teams with "elite" quarterbacks can suck it.

By the way, it seems that Donald Driver may have played his last professional game. Over the years he's been one of my favorite receivers and I have to say it was a pleasure watching him. Glad he got a ring. I hate the Packers, but I loved that dude.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2013-01-13, 05:42   Link #6213
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
He is playing lights out. This guy is right now can do nothing wrong. That pass he threw to Davis before Gore ran it in was just sick. Only a divine intervention can prevent Kaep tonight from doing everything right.
Here's the real impressive part:

Quote:
Kaepernick rushed for a record 181 yards and two touchdowns on only 16 attempts, including two kneel downs. He threw for another 263 yards and two scores on 31 attempts. To put it another way: Kaepernick gained more yards than the entire Packers team. And it wasn't even close.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...isco-49ers-win

LOL
Old 2013-01-13, 06:33   Link #6214
Samari
World's Greatest

Yes Kaepernick dominated. Surprised myself even. Now, it will be interesting to see if he can perform at a high level against his next opponent. I'd say he has a better chance going buckwild against the Falcons than the Seahawks. Although I would like home field advantage. Hmm...

By the way special note:

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2013-01-13, 12:44   Link #6215
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
So there's 2 possibilities here.

A repeat of the AFC championship game from last year's playoffs.

And the chance of the Harbuagh bowl is still on.
Well, if its a repeat of last years AFC championship game does that mean the Raven's will miss all their 35 yard field goals? I wouldn't mind a Harbuagh Super Bowl, but I am a Pat's fan so I am naturally against it

Today's games should still be good though, with ATL v SEA being the better of the two but NE v HOU could still be entertaining if Arian Foster actually shows up strong.

And as everyone has already said on here, the two games from last night were amazing with DEN v BAL being the better of the two obviously. The Raven's know when to make it count it seems, kind of like the Giants, average during the regular season, great during the playoffs.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 14:33   Link #6216
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
Today's games should still be good though, with ATL v SEA being the better of the two
I sure hope not, the falcons are straight up embarrassing the seahawks right now.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 15:39   Link #6217
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

What a comeback by the Seahawks. Wilson still keeping his cool and poise despite being down so much. In my mind Wilson has been the rookie of the year and even if thy lose today what he has shown I think still speaks to that claim. Hopefully the Seahawks defense keeps the peddle on now.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 15:45   Link #6218
kyp275
Meh

oh yea, it's been one hell of a comeback effort so far by the seahawks.

edit: falcon completing one epic collapse, and looking for one epic comeback all together

Last edited by kyp275; 2013-01-13 at 16:07.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 16:17   Link #6219
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Falcon avoids completing the choke.

Though, Seattle shouldn't have been that close to begin with, being down by 20 twice.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 16:22   Link #6220
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Literally, The Falcons in the last 30 seconds were like "OH FUCK DESTINY!" with those kicks and that last second interception.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
american football, sports