Notices

Old 2012-06-07, 10:29   Link #361
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i've read the raw and
Spoiler for ??:
Many agreed on this, though many like it this way. Not many stories have the enemy falling love with her enemy. Though this could be tragic as Romeo and Juliet.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 10:36   Link #362
Soji

Reaper @ They cant be Romeo and juliet because tatsumi don't like her that way . at lest until now. And yes....
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 10:39   Link #363
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Reaper @ They cant be Romeo and juliet because tatsumi don't like her that way . at lest until now. And yes....
Spoiler for spoiler:
What really interest me is what happened between Kurome and Akame. Akame says she love her sister, yet she is the one she wants to kill the most. Must have happened when Akame decided to join Nightraid and this is the fallout of it.
Old 2012-06-07, 10:42   Link #364
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I don't mind Esdese slaughtered enemies. But slaughtering opponents who already surrendered and helpless, as well as torturing them and crushed their pride is just inhuman. I'm fine with her killing all the soldiers though.

Kurome doesn't only enjoy slaughtering people. She also played with the dismembered corpse like a psycho...

Wave is normal imo. The wing guy doesn't seem to be too sick either.

Seiryuu is scary as hell. She'll slaughter all her enemies in the name of justice even if they surrendered...

The doctor is very sick as well. He doesn't seem to care about people lives, be it friends or foes.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 10:47   Link #365
Soji

Reaper @ Remember that I said in this topic
Spoiler for spoiler:

So yeah it's probaly something like you just say.
Kleeyook@ Exactly . This my point as well and one of the bigger reason that make me being again the titanic pairing .
Old 2012-06-07, 10:51   Link #366
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I don't mind Esdese slaughtered enemies. But slaughtering opponents who already surrendered and helpless, as well as torturing them and crushed their pride is just inhuman. I'm fine with her killing all the soldiers though.

Kurome doesn't only enjoy slaughtering people. She also played with the dismembered corpse like a psycho...

Wave is normal imo. The wing guy doesn't seem to be too sick either.

Seiryuu is scary as hell. She'll slaughter all her enemies in the name of justice even if they surrendered...

The doctor is very sick as well. He doesn't seem to care about people lives, be it friends or foes.
I won't deny the things you mentioned, but remember to put the spoiler tag on them for future events.

Spoiler for Spoiler and explanation:
Old 2012-06-07, 10:54   Link #367
Soji

Reaper about Esdes...
Spoiler for Esdes:
Old 2012-06-07, 20:50   Link #368
NeutralZero

Not certain if every one forgave them(Jap) already...
Other country/ies or those who survive ww2 and is/are still alive right now might still not forgave them... along with those bitter-extension pips...
Well there are still those who says they deserve it (Nuke incident in WW2 and the earthquake back in 2011)...
In case of Esdes... who knows... maybe just (not) maybe she became a karma houdini herself... kinda like Daryl and the Arisa (That B****) of GC or that SOB Taisuke or who whatever his name is of School Days series that should have been killed in every route possible...
Most of them (Empire and Resistance army) really no matter what justification one had do deserve to live (those with redeeming qualities as of present or those who would show some in the near future) aside from pet girl since we hated her to the core...
The perfect atonement of one's sins especially if they killed or made one suffer... (rapist and drug related matter doesn't count in our book) is to repent for it for the rest of their lives... kinda like what the author of Gundam V did to Katejina Loos... or what Kenshin or Samurai X had/has done so far... or in real life Saul who became Paul of the bible...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 20:55   Link #369
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

In a way, you make sense. Some people who done crimes, sometimes change for the better and there are those which make them worse. So far, every enemy we seen so far have a monster face literally a MONSTER FACE with fangs and triangle eyes and all. Esdes is somewhat different, haven't seen the raws yet, but so far she hasn't displayed that type of face. Thank goodness she hasn't, maybe that is a type of foreshadowing that she will change sides.
Old 2012-06-07, 21:09   Link #370
NeutralZero

Seen chapter 24/25? For us that's a monster face... in a different level...
Well as long as they're still alive they (she and some of them) still have a chance... to be better (her) or worse (pet girl) at that...
Her behavior of liking to inflict pain is natural for a sadist... though her's borders from too much to the extreme... we're a partial one so its understandable for us... the very least...
So far her battle freak behavior and general behavior at that for us do resemble Vali with a mixture or Shihio (no redeeming qualities)/Sojiro/Kojiro... heck the kid right hand of Shishio in Samurai X (redeeming qualities).
Her survival for us is still 40/60...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-06-07 at 21:10. Reason: edit...
Old 2012-06-07, 21:14   Link #371
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ugh, why you have to tell me that NeutralZero. Now I am imagining that type of face on your avatar. Can you share the link of the raw or post the image in a spoiler tag? Can't be that bad right? Hope not. I read of people or organizations who done crimes and repent like the Catholic Church.
Old 2012-06-07, 21:44   Link #372
NeutralZero

Well that scene happened in the same chapter our avatar came from...
That scene came before the pic/avatar we're using right now...
We're a a Catholic our-self though we prefer to be called christian and our sister called us an atheist and we're very certain to some extent that extremist do still exist within and for them that kind of action is justified... one of the reason we hate 'the end justify the means'
A partial example would be our mother... not the extreme kind though...
THink this is the link...

It's not similar to pet girl in 17 but the degree is a lot higher... the very least for us...
That one or the one in 26...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-06-07 at 21:50. Reason: add on...
Old 2012-06-07, 21:51   Link #373
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I didn't mean any harm when I mention the Catholic Church. If I did, I apologize when I spoke of the crimes that they committed I was talking about the Inquisitions. About that link, that sort of monster face isn't really a monster. More like a killer intent face Tatsumi had one as well on some occasions, didn't see the teeth (Fangs) so in my opinion didn't count. *Chills* that is the same face when I met my girlfriend's mother, I still get it every time we visit.
Spoiler for Esdes's Teigu:
Old 2012-06-07, 22:29   Link #374
NeutralZero

Nah... we're not offended...
It's one of the few topics that we do laugh as... sarcastically though...
We're one of the Catholics that admit we made a grave mistake in the past... not only to those we BBQed but also to the Muslims for the past centuries... especially in our country who is at feud with the muslims or muslim rebels...
Those blinded by their religion as if they can't err is/are they type we like to pissed the most...
Can't blame Gandhi for his comment to liking Christ but not us Christian... and can't even blame the others for viewing us as judgmental, hypocritical, etc etc...
In case to the pic... guess the flying intestine and bodies made us think like that... we did mention in a different level...
Well different views means different perspective...
In any case is that really her teigu?
Well since the very least for us they still didn't clarify that issue, its possible...
We also did ask that before...
Old 2012-06-07, 22:38   Link #375
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It seems like some Teigu has a safe mode (inactivated mode) and weapon mode. Tatsumi's Teigu is the form of a short sword, but upon unleashing it it is a Full Body Armor. Esdes, has a crest or Tattoo on her chest which maybe the safe mode. When activated it is a Giant Saber or Épée. What I meant to say about Esdes face, I meant do we see a face like this?

So far we haven't so I am glad on that part. Thanks for the link NeutralZero, they have all 26 chapters. Ugh if anyone can read Japanese, please explain this as well the next page
Spoiler for May harm people's feelings a bit:

Please do not click if you don't have a strong mind or something like that, hope to god I don't get hateful comments....

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-08 at 00:00.
Old 2012-06-08, 00:26   Link #376
NeutralZero

Think the language is in Chinese though...
that links 2 weeks late in terms of current release...
Think their that guys family...
One of the reason we're doubtful to have him die...
Old 2012-06-08, 03:04   Link #377
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
It seems like some Teigu has a safe mode (inactivated mode) and weapon mode. Tatsumi's Teigu is the form of a short sword, but upon unleashing it it is a Full Body Armor. Esdes, has a crest or Tattoo on her chest which maybe the safe mode. When activated it is a Giant Saber or Épée.
I remember Esdese using her Ice Magic without the Épée anywhere near her. She's been shown with both the tattoo and the sword on her at the same time, so I highly doubt there any such modes. I think there's a better chance with the tattoo having some connection to her Teigu.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 03:16   Link #378
Soji

Iron Maw@ Now that you remind me. Tatsumi Incursio Key is the same,i don't think this is spoiler so i just say this.One ch ,in the raw I think i saw Tatsumi in Incursio Armor+ Incursio key even if he don't really use it(I think ...i had to see that part better).
Old 2012-06-08, 04:00   Link #379
Iron Maw
Banned

Oh? That's pretty interesting then. I'm still not sure it would be the same for Esdese though.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 04:06   Link #380
Soji

Iron Maw@I'm not totaly sure because was only one panel ....if I recall right this happen in ch 20. You see Tatsumi in Incursio mode with a sword like thing in his hand and that sword seem to be Incursio Key color and form.
Though
Spoiler for spoiler:

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!