Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-03-03, 22:41   Link #341
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
This was just last night. I was saving a friend of mine, and then.... we were French kissing and I can feel every moment of it..... Yum
I hope it was a female. Unless your into that thing.
Otaku Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 00:56   Link #342
Revelation
lorem ipsum dolor sit ame
*Artist

I had that bee swarm chasing nightmare again. God I hate that recurring dream... trying to lock all those damn windows with my Dad to no avail. Also, I had another nightmare with monkeys chasing my family and me the same night. They weren't even monkeys, they were like those Pokemon white monkey things. It was freaky, the monkeys ate each one of my family members hiding and running in each room until it was me and my Grandma hiding in the garage with the power out... and then the grudge/ring lady ate my grandma from the dark corner. Then I woke up at exactly 3:00 am and got freaked out.

I actually had an anime inspired dream nightmare recently when I had a fever, too. Umineko to be exact. I dreamt I was a detective at the mansion on the island during a storm and I was alone. I found corpses everywhere of each character neatly laid out in front of the portrait... Each corpse had a bullet in their forehead and each was prepared for a twilight. Pretty freaky if you know what series I'm talking about. At the end, everyone came back to life into some sort of zombie state and chased me. (again)

The single weirdest dream has to be when invisible people (glass-like?) slammed opened my bedroom door and walked all around me. The started chanting in some weird language. It paralyzed me in my bed for an hour and it felt like I was floating toward the ceiling. I also had the most intense chill I ever had with tears running down my face. I think the scariest thing had to be of how vivid it was, and how when I woke up, I was in the same exact setting with the door open. (During the paralyzation and floating, I really believed I was being abducted by aliens.) That was quite a while ago, though.

Last edited by Revelation; 2011-03-04 at 01:09.
Revelation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 02:40   Link #343
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

I had a dream where I was on a world where the vast majority of people were scared of people who were different from them, and looked down upon them. Ruled by a country that wanted the entire world to live the way they did and invaded other lands that were different because what they were doing was different, a country that got involved with issues that had nothing to do with it and lost many of their own lives in the process. A country where the "Average Joe" thinks that life is unfair because his dreams were crushed and then shuns others for following their own dreams. A country where simple high school kids are expelled because they refuse the simple "normality" that the "Average Joe" lives. A World where society is blind, corrupt and war driven. A World where people look to God to solve their problems but their voices are never heard.

But this is all just a dream, and because its a dream we really have no need to worry. There is no need for us to try to fix this corrupted world, we will all just wake up in our beds glad that this evil place isn't real and there is no need to panic, right?.....
Old 2011-03-04, 12:43   Link #344
Suomi
Kaiba

Had a dream last night where I was gonna Pokemon battle one of my friends, but then it was another friend, then someone else entirely who was a "princess" but not a princess in the sense we think of. We climbed with blankets (?) through this maze of tunnels, like glass tunnels, and emerged on this battlefield way up almost in the sky. I asked what level her pokemon were and she said around 100 (she was back to being my friend, not the "princess") but mine weren't so I refused to battle. She admonished me and I finally agreed to battle anyway. turning back into the "princess" character, she sent out her first pokemon, and I mine, but they actually appeared in front of us, like in the show...

Trippy.
Old 2011-03-04, 12:52   Link #345
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I had an odd dream about driving to some huge round building in a semi-industrial complex. Having trouble finding parking, than going for a huge walk though empty cooridors until I ended up is some large conference room where I walked through while what I guess was some huge meeting between State Governors voting on something. Then managed to find my way out after figuring I was in the wrong place, only to find that my keys and wallet had fallen out though a hole in my short pocket (why I was wearing shorts I don't know). SO I had to backtrack. I don't remember finding the keys or wallet as I woke up...but then falling asleep again I remember spending a larger amount of time wondering around the buildings grounds trying to find my car because I couldn't figure out would entrance I'd gone into the round building, thus couldn't get to the correct section of the parking areas (and it wasn't a gridded lot...just cars parked on the sides of roads and near grass sort of thing...and my car should stand out for its age and color...it just didn't enough in this setting).

Then it shifted to some odd setting in a futuristic castle/fortress with some crew of a submarine trying to escape via the industrial water supply for the castle's nuclear reactor...after getting lost in the sewer system. It didn't make sense since the castle was top heavy and had large sections hanging over open air. Then ended up in some sort of firefight attempting to rescue crew members while keeping the location of their submarine or bus hidden in the darkness of the water.

No, I have no idea.
Old 2011-03-05, 13:23   Link #346
Neat Hedgehog
Hack of all trades

Had a strangely normal dream (for me) last night. I seem to have the most in-depth dreams when I haven't been getting enough sleep.

One of the larger towns around where I live in real life apparently relocated to a giant aircraft carrier after a massive global flood. Schools, businesses, factories, every was there. There was a machine shop that I remembered I used to work at, recycling scrap parts from cars and planes.

I remembered that I had essentially been run off the job by the other employees who had been angry because I was much better at getting work done than they were, and so I got paid more, even though they had worked there longer. The old man who ran the shop, Everette, I think his name was, had kept them in line for a long time, but then he got sick, and so some punk with a hook-hand who was working for him took over the shop, and had me thrown out.

This all happened 10 months ago, and I was thinking about it while looking for the shop, hoping that Everette would be back at work, and I could get my old job back. It took me a while to find the place, since I hadn't been down at that end of the carrier in a long time. I finally found it when I saw a car pull out of the shop that had gone in for maintenance.

I walked in, and that same jerk with the hook-hand was still in charge, and apparently Everette was still sick with a lung condition from the metal filings and carbon dust that hung in the air around the shop (don't know why I suddenly knew that, but I knew that's what it was). Hook-hand's sidekick was there, too; he was a short, cocky little jerk who hung around with people he thought he could mooch off of. Hook-hand walked up to me and told me that I must be drunk, or on drugs to come back there, because he had told me that if I ever came back, he'd kill me. I said I wasn't, and that I came back because I realized I owed him something.

I stuck my thumb in his eye, squashed it, pulled it out, and threw it across the room. While he was holding his eye, I punched him. Then I grabbed him by the head, beat his head against a wall half a dozen times until his face was all pulpy, and then smashed his head open on the corner of a nearby steel workbench. Then I told his sidekick that I wouldn't kill him, since he was just a pathetic little leech, and wasn't even worth my time to notice. He ran off, and I was pretty sure I'd never see him again.

Not sure if that got me my job back, but some of the other workers showed up just then, and seemed more or less happy about finding Hook-hand dead, so it didn't exactly make me unpopular. I think they were just going to throw his body in the ocean and not mention it to anyone, but I woke up.

Then I had a completely different dream where I was Spongebob, and I was fighting demonic pirates at sea with light-saber cutlasses. That one made less sense.
Neat Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 14:12   Link #347
DangoMochi

Has anyone ever had a lucid dream before?

I had one a while back but forgot what happened in the dream.
It's an amazing experience.
DangoMochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 14:20   Link #348
Otaku Guy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangoMochi View Post

I enjoy my lucid dreams, but having them almost everyday for a half year gets boring, so I tend to let my dream pan out the way they want to.
Old 2011-03-05, 14:30   Link #349
Neat Hedgehog
Hack of all trades

Quote:

Most of my dreams are lucid, actually. While I'm dreaming, I'll typically make a conscious decision to let the dream scenario play out without interfering with the mechanics of it. But if something bad happens, like I get killed, I'll rewind time so that I can attempt the same segment over again. Like last night, where I hit the guard rail on a dirt race track while drifting at about 80mph and flipped over about a dozen times, and then back-tracked a bit and hit the brakes before I started sliding so fast. I even thought "dang, it's a good thing I didn't try this in real life yet."

The strangest lucid dream I ever had was the one where I was fighting a guy who had invaded my dream, and also had complete control over dream worlds that he entered. Neither of us could simply "will" the other one to be gone, since we were both essentially omnipotent and immortal.
Neat Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 20:33   Link #350
Konata42

Quote:

I had a lucid dream last night but i can't remember what it was.
I tend to chose to not mess up the dream story line while dreaming but i usually set out to do that while awake.
Konata42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 23:15   Link #351
Melpomene
Disabled By Request

My dreams can be ridiculously stupid. I've had dreams where creatures are eating my arm while crapping it out on my leg. I have had dreams of people changing colour and shape as I talk to them, but I say nothing to them.

My recent dream was when the world was upside down and everyone was walking on the sky and entering their houses upside down. We ate upside down, but nothing fell or spilt out. It was such a bizzare and disorienting dream I felt dizzy when I woke up.

I haven't had very many dreams recently though, and the ones I do have are short and rather mundane. On occasion I will get strange dreams like the aforementioned ones.
Melpomene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 04:33   Link #352
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I blame too much Bad Company 2 for my dream last night.

I was a Russian Mi-28N 'Havoc' pilot during what I could only describe as World War 3 played out somewhere in Eastern Europe.

My gunner and I were hovering below the tree line tracking a Coalition armoured column in the distance with our radome unit and working in co-ordination with several other helicopters.

We got the signal to fire and skipped over the tree line to launch four of our eight guided AT missiles at the four lead vehicles in the column before dropping back out of sight.

Our missiles hit their marks as did those of our squad mates and we converged on the survivors with cannon fire and a strafing run with rockets before rolling out and heading back to base.

However on the way back we were engaged by a flight of AH-64 'Apaches' who ambushed us as we crossed a wide stretch of farmland. Our flight leader caught a burst from one of the Apaches' cannons and crashed into the ground, another chopper got a TOW missile straight through the cockpit and exploding in the engine.

My gunner and I dived low for cover and hugged the ground trying to avoid detection and get behind the enemy birds as the remainder of our unit fired back and took evasive actions of their own.

Somehow we got behind two of the Apaches and ripped them apart with cannon fire before catching a burst ourselves along the rear of the Havoc and damaging the tail rotor.

I tried to keep her level and disengage but we came under fire almost immediately again and this time a round hit the nose and turned the plexiglass canopy into a myriad of spider web like cracks.

My gunner screamed as I too felt the pain of a piece of shrapnel hit my chest and shatter my helmet's visor. The bird felt like it had been hit by a sledge hammer and veered away from the impact of the previous shot sending us into right turn spiral towards the ground all to the tune of the ever ominious warning buzzers.

Then the stomach churning thud and ear piercing twisting of metal as we hit the ground... Then I woke up.

New map!

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 05:01   Link #353
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
I had a funny one just a few years back, probably influenced by countless hours of gaming and action movie marathons back then. I was a soldier in a rather large assault squad that was in the middle of infiltrating some kind of a huge underground bunker complex, one that looked solid enough to survive a nuclear blast. A couple firefights and explosions happened but then there was this one final moment, where we had to go through a large hangar door that was slowly closing down, so we were making a run for it. While running towards it, I was slowly becoming aware of the alarm sounds signaling its imminent closure...moments later I realized it was my alarm clock telling me to wake the hell up.
Old 2011-03-06, 06:22   Link #354
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

I was purple.

Not really sure why.

...That was about it, really.

lol.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 01:13   Link #355
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku Guy View Post
I hope it was a female. Unless your into that thing.
She's female of course, it would be a nightmare if it weren'.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 16:42   Link #356
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

seems like someone is following my lead in reviving old threads well whatever

in my last dream I was a professional assassin and I had 4 hot asian chicks as accomplices
Old 2012-06-11, 16:50   Link #357
Alchemist007
*Author

Many years ago, I had a dream I was having sex with some woman. What's strange is that every time I've become aware of such a possibility in my previous dreams, I wake up. I can't figure out what happened to change that. I don't have dreams of the sort at all anymore. Maybe it's because I write sexy fanfiction now...
Old 2012-06-11, 16:53   Link #358
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
....another weird dream....

I'm inside the restroom and on the toilet sit I see ..S%$T
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 17:32   Link #359
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

once i had a dream, i was driving my bike at high speeds and some goats from the side of the road suddenly got in the middle of the road, i was braking and skiding my bike and shouting woah! woah! ,goats get out of the way!! and as soon as i reach till the goats i woke up and i was actually shouting woah! woah!
and my roommate who was awake that time was giving me this wierd look
Old 2012-06-16, 17:41   Link #360
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

When inside a dream, I am still at my workplace but its even more busier than normal. When its finally time to wake up, its back to work.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams