AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-04, 09:47   Link #4141
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The number is just the order of when they are marked it seems. Aoi will always be stronger than Kanzaki and Himekawa so there's no way that Kanzaki is gonna be the strongest out of the group. Although does this mean that Koma has been replaced as Aoi's power source?
I guess aoi will be able to fuel komas power throught zebub spell....kinda an aditional energy source for koma to last longer with grater power... time will tell but well that dog kinda is making me agry of trying to dirty pure aoi with his pervered personality >_> (becouse of which she usually flushes him in toilet... or ties him to a tree)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 11:22   Link #4142
Raviel

I know this is a manga and all, but Ringo and her group must've seen it all when they express very little surprise at a baby blocking a wooden sword (do they know about Beel's identity too?).

Does anyone else think this battle with the upstarts at Ishiyama is just a prelude to a bigger fight against the demons who are giving them their powers?
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 12:50   Link #4143
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

A very different chapter from Beelz. I love it and hope we get one of these once a while. Ringo group totally destroyed Nene group, I am aiming for Nene with a mark, it makes sense more than Aoi getting one, because it would destroy her character so far. She is a striving character to become stronger by her own power or method (Koma).

Here a fun play idea! What other character in the series is similar to Ringo personality? Preferably a male.
Old 2013-04-04, 13:35   Link #4144
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
A very different chapter from Beelz. I love it and hope we get one of these once a while. Ringo group totally destroyed Nene group, I am aiming for Nene with a mark, it makes sense more than Aoi getting one, because it would destroy her character so far. She is a striving character to become stronger by her own power or method (Koma).

Here a fun play idea! What other character in the series is similar to Ringo personality? Preferably a male.
I think Himekawa may be a traitor. No one's going after him(because he's rich?) and one of the 3 beasts has a minion with same hairstyle as him.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 14:01   Link #4145
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Wow. Aoi's Red Tails are useless. Or what, Ringo's are also demon-powered?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 14:25   Link #4146
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Wow. Aoi's Red Tails are useless. Or what, Ringo's are also demon-powered?
Pretty sure they are, it is implied that they also have demonic power.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 17:13   Link #4147
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Ringo is very lucky that it's Oga in Beel's body atm and even more so that Hilda isn't there.
There would be no place to hide.

And I totally forgot Oga can still kick ass in Beel's body
Old 2013-04-04, 17:36   Link #4148
Richocet
Lover of Purity

All this and Ringo still doesn't find any of this weird
Old 2013-04-04, 18:08   Link #4149
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
All this and Ringo still doesn't find any of this weird
Well she is pretty weird herself, so weird may just be normal.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 21:20   Link #4150
X207
Gamyūsa

then again if Ringo is familiar with demons then she must be aware of demons like Beel (regardless of body switch). a talking baby is no surprise if you know theres a good chance it may be a demon.

i do hope Koma can still be used by Aoi though the mark vs protective spirit may be an mutually exclusive relationship.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 06:09   Link #4151
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Aoi getting mark on her chest kinda made me feel dissapointed or is it just me? She is the type just like Toujou who aims to get stronger by own her means. I don't mind other characters gets mark as well but somehow I don't approve this. When you need Koma he is not here that friggin pervert dog. Anyways I guess there is no other way to fight againist spell masters other than getting mark from Oga and I'm sure that since Oga doesn't know his latent powers about him being spell master I guess after this chapter he gradually starts to realize that he can give mark to those who is in need of power in desperate situation. So Oga approves Aoi from bottom of his heart and this mean that these could get more closer than before in their relationships in the future. But one thing I'm worried about is that Toujou and he is the friggin beast when it comes to fighting. So I wonder when he gets mark I wonder if this also breaks his image as powerful fightning beast. Anyways this arc is just a nice prelude to further story about demons so I' m looking forward to upcoming chapters.
Old 2013-04-05, 09:00   Link #4152
Kallen4life

^ maybe, but on the other hand a bunch of human kids in 'base' beating demon contractors/spellmasters would be too much too, no ?

I want Aoi to win as well (and was dissapointed reading the raws), but this wasn't too bad IMO
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 09:02   Link #4153
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Aoi getting mark on her chest kinda made me feel dissapointed or is it just me? She is the type just like Toujou who aims to get stronger by own her means. I don't mind other characters gets mark as well but somehow I don't approve this. When you need Koma he is not here that friggin pervert dog. Anyways I guess there is no other way to fight againist spell masters other than getting mark from Oga and I'm sure that since Oga doesn't know his latent powers about him being spell master I guess after this chapter he gradually starts to realize that he can give mark to those who is in need of power in desperate situation. So Oga approves Aoi from bottom of his heart and this mean that these could get more closer than before in their relationships in the future. But one thing I'm worried about is that Toujou and he is the friggin beast when it comes to fighting. So I wonder when he gets mark I wonder if this also breaks his image as powerful fightning beast. Anyways this arc is just a nice prelude to further story about demons so I' m looking forward to upcoming chapters.
Toujou did have some issues fighting demon powered opponents in the past so i expect he'll have some issues with the current opponents though i do hope he isnt wiped on the floor by them.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 10:09   Link #4154
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm wondering why people think that by accepting the mark, Aoi has somehow lost 'woman'points. Not so much on here but in other discussions, it's like people hate that she's a sub now. I know that's not the case and that they don't like that she was portrayed as being weak so that Oga could rescue her with a pwr up.

I don't know why she was holding back from using her normal techs. Aoi does try to take responsibility for a lot of things - too much sometimes. She probably still felt guilty for leaving the Red Tails for such a selfish reason as a guy - a guy that is too dense sometimes.

Other than that, there's really no reason we should be surprised. I mean, outside of Furnichi, Aoi has shown the most loyalty to Oga and her taking the #2, I bet that Oga considers her his Rear Guard General, which is a pretty trustworthy position.

Kanzaki = Forward Assault General
Kunieda = Rear Guard General

How will the others flesh out...
Old 2013-04-05, 10:14   Link #4155
Kallen4life

well Oga is the de facto leader, but that doesn't make the rest "subs" .. it makes the bonds stronger if anything .. and it's Beel too, not just Oga, Beel & Aoi are pretty close as well (though that doesn't really work for the guys )

and yeah, they do need that power-up it seems, why not, the enemies and Oga himself are using those powers

Aois loss was at least partially emotionally influenced too .. sure she got beat up at first, but only lost for good when she didn't even bother blocking Ringos slash to finish her off

& we know that she can be emotionally fragile at times
We are Blackwatch
Old 2013-04-05, 10:23   Link #4156
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post

& we know that she can be emotionally fragile at times
Yet these emotions will give her awesome power boost in the future for sure when Oga will stop being blockhead just like in this chapter.
Old 2013-04-06, 03:18   Link #4157
Hachiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I'm wondering why people think that by accepting the mark, Aoi has somehow lost 'woman'points. Not so much on here but in other discussions, it's like people hate that she's a sub now. I know that's not the case and that they don't like that she was portrayed as being weak so that Oga could rescue her with a pwr up.

I don't know why she was holding back from using her normal techs. Aoi does try to take responsibility for a lot of things - too much sometimes. She probably still felt guilty for leaving the Red Tails for such a selfish reason as a guy - a guy that is too dense sometimes.

Other than that, there's really no reason we should be surprised. I mean, outside of Furnichi, Aoi has shown the most loyalty to Oga and her taking the #2, I bet that Oga considers her his Rear Guard General, which is a pretty trustworthy position.

Kanzaki = Forward Assault General
Kunieda = Rear Guard General

How will the others flesh out...
Because she wasn't dependent on Oga in the past and that is why i think readers liked about her.
No matter how you try to bend it she is a sub now.She is now officially Beel's minion because the power she got belongs to Beel not to Oga.
She was never portrayed as being mentally and physically weak why now all of a sudden?It is bad writing on authors part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Yet these emotions will give her awesome power boost in the future for sure when Oga will stop being blockhead just like in this chapter.
Power boost without training is an asspull.
Hachiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 04:06   Link #4158
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachiman View Post
Because she wasn't dependent on Oga in the past and that is why i think readers liked about her.
No matter how you try to bend it she is a sub now.She is now officially Beel's minion because the power she got belongs to Beel not to Oga.
She was never portrayed as being mentally and physically weak why now all of a sudden?It is bad writing on authors part.
What wrong with Aoi being portray weak? In my opinion, it will help expand her characterization further than only being in "tough girl" category. Why is Aoi a underling now? I'm confuse at this last part, are you stating "what if" she got power from Beel? Personally I wouldn't think to much of Beel.

Quote:
Power boost without training is an asspull.
Haha, not really. Like the guy stated, she will learn from this experience and get stronger, but you insist this part is asspull for a quick power-up, but not totally true, she will overtime (training/months) get stronger.
Old 2013-04-06, 04:55   Link #4159
Hachiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
What wrong with Aoi being portray weak? In my opinion, it will help expand her characterization further than only being in "tough girl" category. Why is Aoi a underling now? I'm confuse at this last part, are you stating "what if" she got power from Beel? Personally I wouldn't think to much of Beel.
She is portrayed weak just to force to make her to become the leader of the red tails again.It seems kinda forced.In the past she has rejected the offer to become the leader.It's contradictory.

Quote:
Haha, not really. Like the guy stated, she will learn from this experience and get stronger, but you insist this part is asspull for a quick power-up, but not totally true, she will overtime (training/months) get stronger.
If he had stated that she will get a mental power boost from this i would have agreed with that.It's that he just said power boost which normally means getting phyiscally stronger which is considerd an asspull without training physically.

Last edited by Hachiman; 2013-04-06 at 10:21.
Hachiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 05:00   Link #4160
Kallen4life

there is no mental power boost lol

just feeling confident allows her to fight at full power rather then being gimped by her own emotions
We are Blackwatch

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence