AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-28, 01:05   Link #1021
Eratas123

I just hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger ending. If there's no 3rd season, that would make suck.
Old 2012-05-28, 01:14   Link #1022
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
5 . Evolution is dead, long live DNA modification. Long before a new and improved species of homo sapiens is born by the sheer luck process known as evolution, we will have learned how to change our own DNA, making custom modifications as required.
Which will only accelerate the changes, leaving unchanging immortals behind faster.

Quote:
4. Welcome communal immortality. I bet a thousand years ago many japanese were very Jealous the long life span of Abe no Senmei (who live lived 84 years) the same nowadays many people might be jealous of the 70+ years old Jeffry Life. But TBT when we really understand how our DNA works, we will learn how to repair it and when everybody has about the same lifespan, there is no reason for jealousy.
I'll note that while 84 is an outlier, it doesn't completely turn around our concept of human lifespan.

More importantly, Ayumu isn't just long-lived: he's also nearly immortal. Everyone risking death by accident will want a piece of that.

Quote:
3 & 2. Sooner or later humans will get their brain connected to the net, then you will easily backup all those unused files we call memories in an external device the same you do with your home computer. Think about it, ~32,000 years year ago our ancestors started to paint inside the caves they occupied for the very same reason, to backup what they thought was important to teach the next generation. Written language was the next stage of the same idea. The obvious evolution of said idea is the external backup that will help unclog our neurons, see GitS TV series, this is not even my ieda.
Having wikipedia and your livejournal may or may not solve 3&2. 2 looks especially problematic.

Quote:
1. I do not think a lifespan with no definitive end is the same as being indestructible, so getting trapped would mean you die, tough luch but accidents and diseases happen everyday.
We're talking about immortality as it applies to Ayumu ( the article wasn't, but it wasn't just talking about long live either. Anyway, it's not about realism). And Ayumu won't die from having a mountain dropped on him.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 01:15   Link #1023
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
I guess we'll have to wait and see if they tease a 3rd season in the final episode like they did in S1
They teased about a 3rd season in the last episode of the second season of TWGOK and in the last ending animation of the second season of AMG and guess what, still no official announcement >_< In extreme cases even after making an announcement there is still the posibility of never seeing a finished product. The best choice is forget about it, otherwise roll d4 for sanity lost :/
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 04:34   Link #1024
Lukeman1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
They teased about a 3rd season in the last episode of the second season of TWGOK and in the last ending animation of the second season of AMG and guess what, still no official announcement >_< In extreme cases even after making an announcement there is still the posibility of never seeing a finished product. The best choice is forget about it, otherwise roll d4 for sanity lost :/
They might pull a Duke Nukem Forever. Then again, I hope not.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 04:36   Link #1025
tsunade666

having a teaser is better than nothing at all though if the teaser ended up like a never ending hell wait is also bad but still gives hope on waiting. Plus Kore wa zombie is popular on its own plus had a good sale right? so there are chance of another season.
Old 2012-05-28, 05:28   Link #1026
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
having a teaser is better than nothing at all though if the teaser ended up like a never ending hell wait is also bad but still gives hope on waiting. Plus Kore wa zombie is popular on its own plus had a good sale right? so there are chance of another season.
I hope they make a movie adaptation before jumping on the third season, like Sora no Otoshimono (not in terms of writing, but the way it gets movie before third season).
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 07:10   Link #1027
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

i believe that we will see the 3rd season!!!!
there are chance!!!
Maybe we will see queen lilith in last episode!!!
Old 2012-05-28, 14:40   Link #1028
flack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I just hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger ending. If there's no 3rd season, that would make suck.
I agree with you. But so many shows tend to do this...just hope this one turns out different.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 17:20   Link #1029
Candyshark

Show has next to zero plot so no cliffhangers. Look how long it took Shana to finish.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 17:31   Link #1030
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The anime is pretty good, I would love another season. Most light novel anime are not very good, so I was happy with the first and second season. The only way we probably won't see a season 3 is if there isn't enough light Novel material. Though that shouldn't be a problem it has plenty of that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 18:33   Link #1031
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night

Yeah! I want season 3 too. This is one if the best anime's I have seen
Old 2012-05-28, 18:43   Link #1032
Kyouka
Is Here

indeed s3 and more would make me happy
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 19:07   Link #1033
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Show has next to zero plot so no cliffhangers. Look how long it took Shana to finish.
I don't know, I wouldn't put it past them to show an after credits scene of Chris or some new badguy plotting.

If not, it'll probably be Chris living in Ayumu's house

Side note - How does Ayumu afford to feed everyone? Don't think I've ever heard of parents or relatives sending him money.
Old 2012-05-28, 19:09   Link #1034
Gabrinius
Hic !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The anime is pretty good, I would love another season. Most light novel anime are not very good, so I was happy with the first and second season. The only way we probably won't see a season 3 is if there isn't enough light Novel material. Though that shouldn't be a problem it has plenty of that.
To me, the best animes i have watched were the based on light-novels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I don't know, I wouldn't put it past them to show an after credits scene of Chris or some new badguy plotting.

If not, it'll probably be Chris living in Ayumu's house

Side note - How does Ayumu afford to feed everyone? Don't think I've ever heard of parents or relatives sending him money.
maybe the google adsense of the videos ayumu crossdressing and ayumu ass is enough to maintain the house.
Old 2012-05-28, 19:16   Link #1035
Eratas123

How about before that? He didn't seem like he was having financial troubles even in Season 1.
Old 2012-05-28, 19:17   Link #1036
Kyouka
Is Here

her voice will be
http://myanimelist.net/people/70/Ami_Koshimizu

here are some pics from the site
Spoiler for Nene:

Spoiler for Nene 2:

omg i fell in love again nene shall be mine
Old 2012-05-28, 19:24   Link #1037
Eratas123

She's been in the opening but she only appears in the last two eps? Wow.....
Old 2012-05-28, 19:32   Link #1038
Kyouka
Is Here

Red hair hazel eyes large breast slim body no bra white panties awesome voice actor
soo much awesomeness in one person
Old 2012-05-28, 20:03   Link #1039
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
Red hair hazel eyes large breast slim body no bra white panties awesome voice actor
soo much awesomeness in one person
The same voice actor , red hair, big boobs and looks like she is naked most of the time. Sound like another character she voiced called kallen kozuki from code geass.
Old 2012-05-28, 20:22   Link #1040
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
The same voice actor , red hair, big boobs and looks like she is naked most of the time. Sound like another character she voiced called kallen kozuki from code geass.
You could say there are similarities but just going by the images above Nene>>>>>Kallen

It's really becoming increasingly harder to say how is my favorite girl....after Tae-chan that is, she's still my top favorite.
Guess I'll go with what I usually do

1. Tae-chan
2. Everbody else

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen, zombies