AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-04, 02:35   Link #221
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigarekkusu View Post
eeh so the ending is just a mock marriage 0.0?? btw thank you very much it,s rare people summary ending these days >.<
It's not the ending, but an event that happened somewhere 3/4 in the route.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 00:13   Link #222
Tigarekkusu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
It's not the ending, but an event that happened somewhere 3/4 in the route.
umm can u spoiler chisato ending?? i really want to know
Tigarekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 04:28   Link #223
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
umm can u spoiler chisato ending?? i really want to know
Spoiler for Anime/Game Comparison:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-08-09 at 19:10.
Old 2013-08-05, 08:32   Link #224
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

I finished reading the entire VN. It was awesome.
KanbeKotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 19:50   Link #225
Tigarekkusu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
I finished reading the entire VN. It was awesome.
where you read it? i want to read it too >.<
Old 2013-08-09, 09:33   Link #226
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
where you read it? i want to read it too >.<
I imported it ._.
KanbeKotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 09:43   Link #227
hyl
reading #hikaributts

You can read it on the pc or on the psp (which came out last year and it's probably easier to get, assuming you own a psp)
How do you plan to get either versions, depends on you though and i am not helping you with the non-legal way
Old 2013-08-09, 11:09   Link #228
Tigarekkusu

Quote:
You can read it on the pc or on the psp (which came out last year and it's probably easier to get, assuming you own a psp)
How do you plan to get either versions, depends on you though and i am not helping you with the non-legal way
oh i see sadly i don,t know how to download in PC T.T but i have psp
Old 2013-08-09, 18:12   Link #229
Mazryonh

Quote:
It'd be great if this game was officially translated. Last I checked it's likely going to be among the last eroge title voiced by Mai Kadowaki.

And some of us really would like to see Satsuki win, which she didn't in the anime.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 18:18   Link #230
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
It'd be great if this game was officially translated. Last I checked it's likely going to be among the last eroge title voiced by Mai Kadowaki.
"last" you say >_>
She has done atleast 20 eroges after Koichoco and she will be voicing the main heroine in Whirlpool's newest game "Usotsuki Ouji to Nayameru Ohime-sama"
Old 2013-08-11, 10:21   Link #231
Tigarekkusu

uwaa if only i know japanese i would play this VN T.T can anyone spoiler chisato confession if there is
Old 2013-08-12, 17:06   Link #232
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
can anyone spoiler chisato confession if there is
There definitely is (in her route, of course). In brief (it's been a few years since I played the game), Yuuki gives her an ultimatum that, if she really loves him the way the says she does, she has to stop treating him as Daiki, and finally eat the chocolate. He says that he'll be waiting for her in his room, but she can only come in if she does it, and he walks off with her sobbing uncontrollably (though it pains him greatly to do so). But eventually she opens the door, having eaten the chocolate, and they finally have their feelings requited and consummate their relationship. Chisato is totally on cloud nine, and the "morning after" scene is probably one of the most embarrassingly-"deredere" dialogues I've ever read in all eroge.

(This isn't really the "confession" as much as when they finally become a couple, which is the real highlight.)
Old 2013-08-13, 05:22   Link #233
Tigarekkusu

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
There definitely is (in her route, of course). In brief (it's been a few years since I played the game), Yuuki gives her an ultimatum that, if she really loves him the way the says she does, she has to stop treating him as Daiki, and finally eat the chocolate. He says that he'll be waiting for her in his room, but she can only come in if she does it, and he walks off with her sobbing uncontrollably (though it pains him greatly to do so). But eventually she opens the door, having eaten the chocolate, and they finally have their feelings requited and consummate their relationship. Chisato is totally on cloud nine, and the "morning after" scene is probably one of the most embarrassingly-"deredere" dialogues I've ever read in all eroge.

(This isn't really the "confession" as much as when they finally become a couple, which is the real highlight.)
ah thank you very much
Old 2015-12-07, 10:30   Link #234
zeross87

Been playing it since english patch release and its really good
Finished 2/5 routes now and will probably be one of the few eroge ill 100% complete

The drama is belivable and in correct quantity, not too much forced, but not light and fluffy only
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 02:16   Link #235
fidelbuds10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
Been playing it since english patch release and its really good
Finished 2/5 routes now and will probably be one of the few eroge ill 100% complete

The drama is belivable and in correct quantity, not too much forced, but not light and fluffy only
Same to me as well (Chisato & Satsuki), Currently onwards to Isara route. Now to think of it, I don't get it why Chisato gets much hate. On Satsuki's route she seems decent enough after Satsuki and Oojima became a couple.
fidelbuds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 05:32   Link #236
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelbuds10 View Post
Same to me as well (Chisato & Satsuki) Now to think of it, I don't get it why Chisato gets much hate.
Her own route, Isara's route and Mifuyu's route
Old 2015-12-11, 06:00   Link #237
zeross87

Quote:
i can totally agree about isara route, i'm doing it atm and i want to slap her so bad

but i can't agree with her own and mifuyu. in her own route you can be embarrassed by her overly dere side, or annoyed by it, but i dont think it is enough to warrant hate toward here.

mifuyu route is just bad, i've done her third after chisato and michiru and i already guessed what would happen as soon a chisato route. it lack impact, it is so predictable..
but even if she play a big role in it, i feel it his totally mifuyu fault for beiing like that more than chisato.
Old 2015-12-11, 08:43   Link #238
fidelbuds10

Quote:
In her route, i kind of slight disagree when she finally gone to the full "dere".

As for Isara route, I went 180 and want her to have a good slap in the face. The scenario writer for the VN really wants to love and hate Chisato at the same time.
fidelbuds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 10:30   Link #239
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelbuds10 View Post
In her route, i kind of slight disagree when she finally gone to the full "dere".

As for Isara route, I went 180 and want her to have a good slap in the face. The scenario writer for the VN really wants to love and hate Chisato at the same time.
Her dere dere mode didn't do much for me. Plus the end of her route (similar to the anime) was ridiculous. It's probably even more so in the game, because the perpetrator made even less sense than the anime
Old 2015-12-11, 11:29   Link #240
zeross87

that it, i finished all the route !

i'm glad i got to play this game in english, it was really good and i enjoyed playing it completely.

in term of the girl i like i'd probably go isara > satsuki = michiru > chisato > mifuyu

i liked chisato quite a lot but finishing the game by isara route made her drop in rating ^^"

isara is best girl for me, as soon as chisato route i decided to keep her last and was glad i did.

michiru route got the most impact on me in term of story,
Spoiler for michiru route:
plus her every so often delayed cheers made me laught every time

i got surprised by satsuki, thought i would not like her but got pleasantly surprised by her route. still i think her boobs are way too big for my taste

and mifuyu route was just bad, i didn't like it at all

in the end it was a really good VN, i didn't like the anime so much but the VN completely won me over. i often liked the part were they force the auto mode on you and disable the enter key, they often got a good impact and was a nice idea.

Tags
drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, visual novel