Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-02, 18:30   Link #7981
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash11 View Post
I do not know, i sense some hypocrisy from the emperor, if he truly hated weakness he should have been at least a little prouder of Lelouch, I mean he took the initiative and went on to massacre those who were ahead of him inline to the throne. Personally I would've given him a pat on the back before redoing his memories.
Yeah but that might piss off Suzaku if he mocked the death of his love like that. Considering Suzaku was the only thing keeping Lelouch from Geassing him. Emperor's not stupid enough to do something like that.
Old 2008-05-02, 18:33   Link #7982
JMvS
Rawrrr!

About how Britannia treats the weaks, maybe that's one of the causes of Cornelia's hiding:
-she has been defeated and wounded by Zero.
-so far she was one of the strongest among the royals (not 2nd princess for nothing).
-so maybe she expected some competitive prince/ss to take advantage of her weakness if she had made her defeat and wounds public.
-thus she prefered to hide.
Old 2008-05-02, 18:42   Link #7983
mash11

I still do not see the emperor viewing Suzaku as a threat or as that much of an asset, at least at that time, I mean he even seemed to hire him on whim rather that based on his contributions and skills.
More importantly to the point I was trying to make, the emperor should have have at least shown some form of pride if his MO with regards to his heir/heiress was a power beyond that of siblings. At the very least he seemed somewhat disappointed that zero was really lelouch.
Old 2008-05-02, 18:46   Link #7984
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
At the very least he seemed somewhat disappointed that zero was really lelouch.
He knew that from the beginning, if his "that fellow's finally done it" is any indication. V.V. also seems to know, and if he knows, you can bet the Emperor does as well. If anything, he was disappointed that Lelouch got caught.
Old 2008-05-02, 19:20   Link #7985
Jestersage

Quote:
I still do not see the emperor viewing Suzaku as a threat or as that much of an asset, at least at that time, I mean he even seemed to hire him on whim rather that based on his contributions and skills.
More importantly to the point I was trying to make, the emperor should have have at least shown some form of pride if his MO with regards to his heir/heiress was a power beyond that of siblings. At the very least he seemed somewhat disappointed that zero was really lelouch.
But he is disappointed because no matter how much Lelouch is cold blooded toward most of his siblings, he is willing to abandon everythign for Nunnally, showing how much Lelouch favored the weak.
Old 2008-05-02, 20:03   Link #7986
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
But he is disappointed because no matter how much Lelouch is cold blooded toward most of his siblings, he is willing to abandon everythign for Nunnally, showing how much Lelouch favored the weak.
not only for nunnally. hes also wants to find out who killed his mom.
Old 2008-05-02, 20:36   Link #7987
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
not only for nunnally. hes also wants to find out who killed his mom.
That's not even an issue. He abandoned that reason in a split second as well. To continue on with the battle in Tokyo would lead him closer to finding the truth behind Marianne's death. But a dead Marianne is no way near as important as a living Nunnally.
The only thing that really matters is Nunnally.
Old 2008-05-02, 20:41   Link #7988
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

hmm true.. alright let me rephrase..

hes fighting for his mom too. to find out her killer.. but at that point he dropped everything coz of nunnally.. now don't think nunnally can be classified "weak".. i mean shes blind.. cant walk.. yeah yeah.. but shes the only reason lelouch is even living. lelouch cant rely on a person whos weak to live...
Old 2008-05-02, 21:04   Link #7989
KrimzonStriker

It's not really Nunnally's fault, but essentially I agreed with you a few pages back while debating the need for Lelouch to expand and evolve his motivation by forging deeper relationships with the people around him, which would provide a stronger support base for him to rely on in the days to come. In many ways, as the rebellion grows so too does the responsibility he takes on, to the point where I don't believe he will be able to sustain the rebellion with just her in mind, and that will become even more true with this latest development I feel.
Old 2008-05-02, 21:14   Link #7990
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

I am a little disappointed that Nunnally came back so soon. I was hoping Lelouch can develop some healthy relationships without her sticking around.
But come to think of it, he can't do anything without worrying it'll harm Nunnally when Nunnally is in Britannia's hands. He can't even leave the campus for more than a couple of hours. No way he can normally interact with others under this situation.
So I guess she really need to come back soon, just to free Lelouch. Although I wouldn't oppose to them being separated in a different way... XD
Old 2008-05-02, 21:20   Link #7991
KrimzonStriker

Isn't that how things are shaping up anyway thanks to the latest political developments? >_>
Old 2008-05-02, 21:22   Link #7992
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Isn't that how things are shaping up anyway thanks to the latest political developments? >_>
well, that's the only way to things really. assure Nunnally's safety (kinda...) by using Britannia itself. Lelouch is finally free to do as he pleases. >_>
Old 2008-05-02, 21:26   Link #7993
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
well, that's the only way to things really. assure Nunnally's safety (kinda...) by using Britannia itself. Lelouch is finally free to do as he pleases. >_>
Sure she's safe, but I figure Lelouch will need something more if he's going to continue as he has depending on how things turn out in Turn 6 and how he recovers after Turn 7, if he recovers at all... <_<
Old 2008-05-02, 23:51   Link #7994
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Sure she's safe, but I figure Lelouch will need something more if he's going to continue as he has depending on how things turn out in Turn 6 and how he recovers after Turn 7, if he recovers at all... <_<
something more? like what?

And Lelouch never stays depressed for more than an episode, whatever he sees at Ashford will lead him to rebelling once more.
Old 2008-05-03, 01:11   Link #7995
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
something more? like what?

And Lelouch never stays depressed for more than an episode, whatever he sees at Ashford will lead him to rebelling once more.
maybe rollo will give him what he needs? hmm.. or could be something else.. anyway. i would figure that lelouch will find someway. to extract nunnally out from her seat when he rebels. or could it be that she was geassed into being a governer?
Old 2008-05-03, 03:55   Link #7996
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Maybe after how Euphie was tainted by Britannia she doesn't trust the Empire anymore, thus hiding.
After discovering in this thread of how Britannia treated the Euphie incident, I'm willing to bet it's this one.

Hmm, so I wasn't the only one who was suspicious of that maid-like person in the OP.

Now that we're all pretty sure of Nunnally's return as a Governor-General, I'm just wondering when they'll be bringing Cornelia back. Maybe what Lelouch will see, based on the Turn 7 spoilers, is Cornelia?! lol
Old 2008-05-03, 04:39   Link #7997
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-san View Post
After discovering in this thread of how Britannia treated the Euphie incident, I'm willing to bet it's this one.

Hmm, so I wasn't the only one who was suspicious of that maid-like person in the OP.

Now that we're all pretty sure of Nunnally's return as a Governor-General, I'm just wondering when they'll be bringing Cornelia back. Maybe what Lelouch will see, based on the Turn 7 spoilers, is Cornelia?! lol
uhh cornelia appearing in school would be VERY weird.. i mean there are cameras all over monitoring lelouch im sure if cornelia were hiding there she would be discovered fairly easily.. unless shes hiding in lelouch's closet.. uh.. lol
Old 2008-05-03, 04:51   Link #7998
mash11

I think that now that Lelouch has Rollo in his pocket so to speak, the intelligence agency is as good as gone, since he has already looked into the the system he would say in the next few episodes just as planned the virus I installed is working perfectly or something, considering he would need a way to leave the school for more than a few hours at a time.
Old 2008-05-03, 04:52   Link #7999
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
uhh cornelia appearing in school would be VERY weird.. i mean there are cameras all over monitoring lelouch im sure if cornelia were hiding there she would be discovered fairly easily.. unless shes hiding in lelouch's closet.. uh.. lol
Rollo is (fromt he spoilers) going to kill off everyone on the research team besides Villetta, so who is there left to watch him then anyway XP
Old 2008-05-03, 05:53   Link #8000
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

viletta would be OMG WTF. if she saw cornelia.

Last edited by Ice_Bullet; 2008-05-03 at 09:50.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers