Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-10-16, 19:47   Link #261
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Thanks for all the comments:

@Konstagirl: The way it's spelled is the way it was requested. As for the effects, the original render had some kind of flame circling him so I tried to keep the same effect by using the c4d fractals.

@Ryelys: It's all about experimentation. I have a set way to do things but before I end it, I experiment with a couple of things before I finalize it. Something like trial and error. You never know what you get by thinking outside the box.

@Shin_Grendizer: Thanks for looking at my work. I'm digging your sig because I watched that anime growing up. I believe it's Manzinger Z in Japan and when it aired in the U.S... it was called something like Transformation Z or something like that. It was a cool anime back when I was a kid.
Old 2007-10-16, 21:39   Link #262
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
hey wing
I c ur getting more active around here

and getting to those request like no tomorrow XD

from what i c love the results, especially the itachi one ^__^

oh btw could u send me the render? gotta love the xenosaga

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 21:56   Link #263
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Yo BD, totally my bad about the render, I'm going to PM it to you right now. About these requests and me being active... well I don't want to lose my skill so I try to get to them in between meetings and lunch time lol. Check your PM box and you'll have the T-Elos swimsuit render... just remember it's inside a 400x150 canvas but it will work out lol. Oh yeah BTW, which one is itachi? I have no idea which one that is. Let me know what's up.
Old 2007-10-16, 22:02   Link #264
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Wing>> nah its okay man, and sorry bout the confusion
i was talking about the request u did for wusoldier, this one. loving the look of this one.

and thx for getting me the render =D

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 22:05   Link #265
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Just making sure you got the render. Oh yeah, this blue siggy... I like it a lot. This one is probably one of my better ones but you know, it's all about messing around and seeing some interesting results. I wish I knew more about lighting but then again, I don't ever get into that realm... so maybe one day when I have more free time to play, I'll eventually check it out. Too bad this was a request, I would definately use it as my own but right now I'm in Rozen Maiden mode lol. Gotta love them!
Old 2007-10-17, 02:26   Link #266
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

WUSOLDIER sig. It looks ok. But i think you should make more use of depth/lightsource/focus point. The sig doesn't has a clear focus point. From what it is now the focus point is his cloth the white part. And it's probably not were you want it to be. And meh, i really think for sig like that depth is important. And due to the randomness of C4d the flow direction is somewhat awkward to.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 06:17   Link #267
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
@WINGZERO619: No wonder. Well I like it alot. Great job on it too.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 06:39   Link #268
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer

Holy smokes that sig is good!
It looks really suited to the sig, it kinda gives an 'energy' feel to it.
I'm a big fan of those kind of sigs.
Great job. Can't wait to see more!
KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 14:46   Link #269
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
WUSOLDIER sig. It looks ok. But i think you should make more use of depth/lightsource/focus point. The sig doesn't has a clear focus point. From what it is now the focus point is his cloth the white part. And it's probably not were you want it to be. And meh, i really think for sig like that depth is important. And due to the randomness of C4d the flow direction is somewhat awkward to.
You're right Sephster, there is really no focal point. It's pretty much even across the board but the only thing I did emphasize was on the c4d placement. Just by looking at the position of the render, I went in and place some c4d, then moved them around a bit to give it a "swinging sword up" movement. On top of that, wanted the c4d to be the aura of the render and continuing it up to the tip of the sword. So really, there is no focal point but and emphasis on the placement of
c4d to get a desired flow to compliment the render.

I can see where you are coming from when you say lighting and focal point because of one of your sigs i've seen which really had darkened lighting on both sides of the canvas and only lighting in the center where the render was... I'm not a big advocate in that kind of lighting style, so I don't see the need for it on this work but besides, it's a request... as long as the requester is satisfied, then I'll leave it be.
Old 2007-10-23, 13:37   Link #270
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Wow, that sounds intense and quite worrisome, I'll have to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, all the victims too. Please be careful, and drop in a note to us when you can about your own safety!

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-29, 20:21   Link #271
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Okay saw this request but didn't get to it in time so I made it anyways:

Original image:

DarkZedEx:

This was originally requested by Thrasher187 and completed by DarkZedEx. Since DarkZedEx beat me to it, I just wanted to see what I can do with it. My work computer doesn't have as much goodies as my laptop so I had to make do with what I had. Since I didn't have any c4d on hand, I had to brush the bg and play around with some filters to make the colors a bit vibrant since the render had so much to offer. Upon playing with the filters and gradient maps I also played tweaked out the final product by giving the overall presentation some nice depth. Well here's my work in progress so far.

WZ619:

I started working on it during lunch and finished it before I went home. I'll probably work on it more later on this week but I just like the colors the render originally had.

Last edited by WINGZERO619; 2007-10-29 at 21:01.
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 03:48   Link #272
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Wow, that is really really nice!
Old 2007-10-30, 05:23   Link #273
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Those are very nice. I probably can't do the rendering like that. How long did it take you to do those? Maybe a long time huh because the renderings of the girl, especially along the hair. :0
Old 2007-10-30, 05:31   Link #274
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer

Hmm, I think it's really nice.
The best thing I like about it is that the render is as soft as the bg, good matching. But for some reason the bg looks a bit clumped up behind the girl, would that be on purpose? Oh, and change the gradient on the text. To me the gradient should be straight if anything. But
those would only be the little things I could find. Nothing overdone, and certainly a nice piece of work.
I hope to see the finished product.
Keep the good stuff up! Nyeh~
KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 07:19   Link #275
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

@konstargirl: Long time you say? 1 minute tops to render the image. It wasn't hard at all. It was basically a couple clicks with the magic eraser and I was pretty much done.

@KasumiGirl: So you think the bg brushing looks like clumps? It's pretty much a couple of stamps of texture for the bg and nothing more. I had it at one point where some of it was just plain white and it actually looked good but too plain for my taste. I re-worked it yesterday and brought down the transparency of some of the layers to eliminate over brushing. As for the text, since my work computer was lacking resources, I just had to use what I had. I was bummed out because I couldn't use my usual text to sign off on it. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do. I didn't make the gradient straight because of how the sig flows. I tried to keep it constant with her hair flow. That's why it's not straight.

I will probably finish it off today depending on how much work I have at work. Well I guess it's time or me to get ready for work. I'll catch you guys later.
Old 2007-10-30, 16:40   Link #276
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

^Magic Eraser. How did you get a magic eraser?
Old 2007-10-30, 16:56   Link #277
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

@konstargirl: I don't know if gimp has a magic eraser tool. Maybe it has something close to it but I made this in CS3.
Old 2007-12-21, 08:45   Link #278
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

*poke poke*

(pause)....

*poke*

Been missing your creations! I know you've been busy but I was wondering if I could put in for a signature request for the Holidays...think you might be able to pull it off? If so, here's my challenge:

To change the colors of their uniforms to something more holiday-like and to create a feeling of brightness, joy, and some elements of the outdoors (perhaps snow, water, really up to you on that). Text: Happy Holidays! (Smaller 'Marina' somewhere). For some reason when I tried to make a xmas sig for myself I lost inspiration and I'm stuck with my purple trees!
If you could try this out whenever you find yourself w/ free time and itching to be creative, I would really appreciate it. If you don't think you can, it's no biggie.

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 09:16   Link #279
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Not a problem Marina. Today I'm pressed for time at work. I have to finalize a program I'm writing and then I'm going off site from my office to the hospital to teach. I'll definately get to it this weekend if not sooner... you never know, I might get to it tonight! Sorry for scaring you in my last post on your thread lol. We both know you're doing a fantastic job. Time for me to get ready for work. I'll chat with you later.
Old 2007-12-23, 12:35   Link #280
Epsilon
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Epsilon
Hey WZ.

hee livessss ^^ :P
Still at it i see, nice one. Have a pressie from me. old man.

Good times

Spoiler for Pressie:

Tags
signature