Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-27, 05:27   Link #961
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
kallen's a badass normal who can fight on equal terms wth the superpowerd ace suzaku
there's no reason to give her superpowers
she is already super skilled
in ep 6 the best demonstrion of her skill came not from the battle after she got the upgrade
it was before that
todo had nailed one of the glaston knights with a harken
and she skated on the harken cable and fried the guy in mid air
if she gets superpowerd she could take on the whole KOR herself
Not really the KO1 is the most powerfull. Suzaku even with his gift and the Lancelot did not gain that position. He must be truly godly.

It would be fair to assume if the OoTBK don't get anymore Aces like Xinge Ke, Kallen and to a lesser extent Todou(they'll probably get Anya and maybe Gino) they need someone to be there gamebreaker like Suzaku was in R1 to make up for the lack of fighting strength.
Old 2008-06-27, 07:52   Link #962
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Not really the KO1 is the most powerfull. Suzaku even with his gift and the Lancelot did not gain that position. He must be truly godly.

It would be fair to assume if the OoTBK don't get anymore Aces like Xinge Ke, Kallen and to a lesser extent Todou(they'll probably get Anya and maybe Gino) they need someone to be there gamebreaker like Suzaku was in R1 to make up for the lack of fighting strength.
They have Geass and C.C. There is no need for anything else
Old 2008-06-27, 07:56   Link #963
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
They have Geass and C.C. There is no need for anything else
The Emperor has a geass and has V.V. and Orange. Lulu has a geass, C.C. and Rolo. They cancel each other out.

Britannia has more Super Aces(KOR), Aces, better tech and a larger army. The OoTBK are catching up on all 4 but still have a loooooong way to go.
Old 2008-06-27, 07:59   Link #964
Kushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post

Well, it could have just been that the KO1 has been a KOR much longer than anyone else there so Charles keeps him as KO1. Or maybe even because he can think of strategies instead of being a retard with a haxed spin kick. Just because he's KO1 doesn't mean he gotta be the best, though he probably is...
Old 2008-06-27, 08:12   Link #965
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushi View Post
Well, it could have just been that the KO1 has been a KOR much longer than anyone else there so Charles keeps him as KO1. Or maybe even because he can think of strategies instead of being a retard with a haxed spin kick. Just because he's KO1 doesn't mean he gotta be the best, though he probably is...
Suzaku was a number but he was both good and ruthless, 2 qualities that the Emperor finds laudable. The Emperor believes in strength and power above all else. If Suzaku was better, by the Emperors own logic he would be top dog.
Old 2008-06-27, 09:59   Link #966
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

This week's newsletter.
Spoiler for Keyword for Turn15:
Again, the "I" here is "boku". Candidates: Rolo, Suzaku, V.V., and Lloyd.
My guess is Rolo.
Hard to guess what's going on... We don't even know the title of Turn 15 yet! >_<
Spoiler for Kawaguchi's column:
Old 2008-06-27, 10:03   Link #967
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
This week's newsletter.
Again, the "I" here is "boku". Candidate: Rolo, Suzaku, V.V., Lloyd.
Hard to guess what this line is for... We don't even know the title of Turn 15 yet! >_<
Spoiler for Kawaguchi's column:
Excellent. So Kallen does know he's a prince and does know why he's fighting, it also means that there probably won't be a conversation between Kallen and Lelouch about it in the anime.
Old 2008-06-27, 10:09   Link #968
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Ahahaha. So people who were hoping for that conversation to pop up won't ever get it, Kallen already knew back before Turn 1. And all the people who were thinking that she didn't know a thing about his past were also wrong.
Old 2008-06-27, 10:14   Link #969
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
This week's newsletter.
Again, the "I" here is "boku". Candidates: Rolo, Suzaku, V.V., and Lloyd.
My guess is Rolo.
Either Rolo or maybe Suzaku becuase one of the meanings of the phrase is law.
Old 2008-06-27, 10:21   Link #970
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Either Rolo or maybe Suzaku becuase one of the meanings of the phrase is law.
Suzaku seems the likely canidate given his position and his way of thinking
Old 2008-06-27, 10:23   Link #971
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
This week's newsletter.

See you next week![/spoiler]
It think its too Orange.
Old 2008-06-27, 10:23   Link #972
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Ahahaha. So people who were hoping for that conversation to pop up won't ever get it, Kallen already knew back before Turn 1. And all the people who were thinking that she didn't know a thing about his past were also wrong.
Well, we had to guess that all the time C.C. and Kallen spent in that year wasn't spent in silence or avoiding the topic of Lelouch. She was told he was a prince, why he's fighting, how his geass works(when Guilford doesn't get out of his knightmare ep 4), but wasn't told if Lelouch geassed her into loyalty to Zero.(when she points a gun at him in Ep 2)
Old 2008-06-27, 10:25   Link #973
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Well, we had to guess that all the time C.C. and Kallen spent in that year wasn't spent in silence or avoiding the topic of Lelouch. She was told he was a prince, why he's fighting, how his geass works(when Guilford doesn't get out of his knightmare ep 4), but wasn't told if Lelouch geassed her into loyalty to Zero.(when she points a gun at him in Ep 2)

Well at least that scene in Turn 7 makes sense now
Old 2008-06-27, 10:27   Link #974
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
If Kallen hadn't already made up her mind about the matter though I doubt she would have come back to the Black Knights in the first place. I think she just confronted Lelouch just to affirm what she believed and would have stayed regardless what he told her within reason.
Old 2008-06-27, 10:31   Link #975
Tokkan

I, for one, had argued the point that C.C. had to have told Kallen stuff about Lelouch's past and his geass or else her continued loyalty would seem questionable after her little breakdown at the end of season 1.
Old 2008-06-27, 10:34   Link #976
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
If I were her, even if C.C. said Lelouch didn't use geass for loyalty, I would still want to hear it from Lelouch's mouth.

Besides, I wonder if C.C. knew what Lelouch geassed Kallen for? Kallen was like one of the classmates Lelouch tested his geass limits on. And I don't see how Lelouch would bother to tell or C.C. be interested enough to ask about it.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:10   Link #977
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Speaking of Geass, Lelouch have not used it on any major character in R2 yet. Interesting aspect as he is saving it for future use but I hope there won't be mass usage on them when the time comes .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:12   Link #978
Tokkan

He was planning on using it on Xingke but was convinced not to.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:14   Link #979
Var
Banned

Quote:
If I were her, even if C.C. said Lelouch didn't use geass for loyalty, I would still want to hear it from Lelouch's mouth.

Besides, I wonder if C.C. knew what Lelouch geassed Kallen for? Kallen was like one of the classmates Lelouch tested his geass limits on. And I don't see how Lelouch would bother to tell or C.C. be interested enough to ask about it.
I don't know why but I think this makes me think that the two women became very good friends in that gap of time (explains C.C. reaction, to some degree, in Ep.10). There's another possibility to be said about it but, well, I don't want shippers to bite my head of for proposing an idea.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:15   Link #980
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
He was planning on using it on Xingke but was convinced not to.
Yup, he also planned to use it on Rolo who used it against him before he could. Sooner or later, he will use it on them. None of them should be killed without being used on I supposed

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories