AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-06-27, 10:29   Link #41
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Sasuke arriving and beating Madara when the Kages couldn't would give me the biggest headache since the time I got hit in the head with a wooden sword at full swing. The problem is that I can already feel that headache coming.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 10:30   Link #42
haegar
mangaviking

come now, your head would be much worse if Naruto and Sasuske had to tag-team him - let's go for the lesser evil
Old 2012-06-27, 10:31   Link #43
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
come now, your head would be much worse if Naruto and Sasuske had to tag-team him - let's go for the lesser evil
I think my nose is starting to bleed.
Old 2012-06-27, 11:29   Link #44
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Strange. Why didn't Madara just decide to go away to be resurected by Tobi with the Rinnegan, like his original plan was? Doesn't he trust him anymore?
because being an immortal with unlimited chakra and a kabuto-enhanced body is better than just being resurrected in his normal mortal state

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Interesting that Madara seems to know the ins and outs of Edo Tensei and yet Tobi had to learn about it from Kabuto.

Maybe Madara only knew how to release Edo Tensei but never knew how to perform it? No, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
yes that is indeed interesting. I like the zetsu idea that has been stated, but there's another option for this too. If Tobi is indeed Madara's mind, then Madara may know everything Tobi does at this point if there is a communication between them. There may also be a communication between the two if Tobi isn't even Madara's mind
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 12:02   Link #45
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
I still 100% believe it's the 1st hokaga blood DNA to call him to beat madara. Think about it. Madara said the only one who can beat him was the 1st. Oro was obsess with the 1st power, we have yet to see the 1st so now would be the best time and finally what was the point of sasuke learning Edo ( I guessing he did, he had his shargin on when itachi used it)
My guess is suigetsu will bring the scroll to sasuke and eventually summon the 1st, why he will do this I don't know
The First was summoned way back when Orochimaru killed the Third. He was sealed away by the God of Death and the Third, the same as the Fourth sealed away half of the Kyuubi. According to the Third, he completely sealed away the souls of the First and Second, so that they could never again be summoned. The First is dead, gone, and his soul is either being, or has been devoured by Death itself. I doubt even Eyehax 101 can bring him back from that.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 12:08   Link #46
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Plus, Sasuke didn't learn Edo Tensei...just the handseals to cancel it.
Old 2012-06-27, 12:09   Link #47
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Pretty sure two people taking down an immortal with infinite energy is less ridiculous than one person taking down an immortal with infinite energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I doubt even Eyehax 101 can bring him back from that.
Maybe not, but Retcon no Kishi could do it easily enough. It's not like he hasn't ignored enough other things from the pre-time skip story.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 12:19   Link #48
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Pretty sure two people taking down an immortal with infinite energy is less ridiculous than one person taking down an immortal with infinite energy.
Nah, it's the concept of Naruto and Sasuke teaming up after all that crap...
Old 2012-06-27, 12:22   Link #49
Ero-Senn1n

Now i wonder if Itachi transfered his Totsuka sword into Sasuke, that would be very convenient against immortal and regenerating people like Tobi and Madara.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 12:25   Link #50
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Nah, it's the concept of Naruto and Sasuke teaming up after all that crap...
I consider that an inevitability (what causes them to do so doesn't matter). This is a shounen, after all.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 12:36   Link #51
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

I'm sorry, but this Madara stuff is groan-worthy. The DBZ power levels were ridiculous enough, and he's been acting like a carbon copy of your average DBZ villian character-wise, but getting out of Edo-cancellation itself? This fight just seems to be "Stand in despair. You don't stand a chance. I'm so powerful and come out with a new hax ability each chapter, and this will drag on for 10 more chapters." EMS wasn't powerful enough? No, he has to have a Rinnegan, which makes Pain worthless now, wood element jutsu, a PERFECT Susanoo because the regular one which can guard against anything and the user doesn't even need to move wasn't powerful enough, and he also has more knowledge of edo tensei than anyone in the series it looks like, and he originally had nothing to do with it. Once again, Madara with EMS really wouldn't have been enough to take on the kages?
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 12:36   Link #52
Raph
Genin for ever

@Ero-Senn1n: Good point

But there is one more thing, as we know Itachi left Kabuto trapped in a loop with Sasuke around so he can use his MS to learn some jutsus But this scenario is not likely to happen as I suppose.
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 12:54   Link #53
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I consider that an inevitability (what causes them to do so doesn't matter). This is a shounen, after all.
Inevitable? Quite.
Still don't like it? Eh...
Old 2012-06-27, 13:25   Link #54
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

I actually really enjoyed this chapter We have a fond farewell from Itachi and that priceless, stunned look on Sasuke's face when Itachi goes back to the spirit world; Tsunade's little talk with Dan, which, if she DIDN'T get to see him before he evaporated, I would have been pissed; and edo Madara pwns the world. I like edo Madara. I'm happy he's sticking around... Does that make me a bad person? T-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Possibly some new eye power unlocked from his recent interactions with his brother.
Haha, more sharinhax? Well, I'm not sure if Itachi is going to leave Sasu-face with another power-up; after all, Sasuke pretty much flat-out said he still wanted to destroy THE WORLD. It would seem pretty irresponsible to give Sasuke another power-up...of course, this is Itachi we're talking about, so who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I got to see Dan's jutsu, I'm a happy man
Hells to the yes. BTW, is Dan from the Yamanaka clan? His ability to remove his soul from his body reminds me of the Yamanaka jutsu... Plus, he's got the long hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Interesting that Madara seems to know the ins and outs of Edo Tensei and yet Tobi had to learn about it from Kabuto.
Seriously. WHO IS TOBI????? Please...don't answer that.
Old 2012-06-27, 14:59   Link #55
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
The First is dead, gone, and his soul is either being, or has been devoured by Death itself. I doubt even Eyehax 101 can bring him back from that.
no he exists in the belly of the death god implying that he is not gone forever and thus recoverable. my hunch is that sage naruto will do it though. it just wouldn't be right for the series to end with the 4 hokages trapped in eternal damnation. naruto will learn/figure some way out of it I'm sure and then hashirama will have a long awaited reunion with his arch nemesis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Now i wonder if Itachi transfered his Totsuka sword into Sasuke, that would be very convenient against immortal and regenerating people like Tobi and Madara.
good call. i'd be surprised if that sword didn't make another appearance in the series. not just to possibly work on tobi or madara but i'm still not convinced orochimaru is done yet
Old 2012-06-27, 15:06   Link #56
ShinyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I was thinking that. He loves giving his bro random power ups while dying so I probably think so. I don't see another way to get rid of him. Plus Sasuke fighting and sealing him finishes what Itachi and he started.

I can't take Madara that seriously since I know he's not going to kill anyone except maybe Onoki because he's old. So Madara's super bad ass FV tier that pulls out hax every week but never accomplishes anything.
ShinyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 15:20   Link #57
SeanQ

Lame...random loop hole in edo tensei that makes no sense...
Old 2012-06-27, 15:34   Link #58
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
because being an immortal with unlimited chakra and a kabuto-enhanced body is better than just being resurrected in his normal mortal state

Totally not. He's literally stuck to his current body. That's it - no evolution, no progress. Frozen in time, in zombie mode.

There is a possibility that he can learn new jutsus, but that's it.

And it definitely would be a problem for someone of his level. Of course, that would allow him to turn the tides of the battle and win it, but I can imagine that it's not the desirable outcome in the long-run, and that can be one of the reasons why he didn't want to use it.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 16:25   Link #59
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Lame...random loop hole in edo tensei that makes no sense...
Does anything make sense anymore?

Storyline-wise, I am not sure why Kishi wants Madara around. If he wanted some of the Kages to die defeating him, then he could of done that chapters ago so we could move on. This tells me he wants Madara to be a boss fight for Sasuke. I guess whatever scroll of Orochimaru's Sasuke gets from water boy could be the key to defeating Madara.

How long have the Konoha 11 been running? Thank god for the anime and Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth or we would never see them. I thought their growth was suppose to be a big part of the war?
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 17:06   Link #60
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Totally not. He's literally stuck to his current body. That's it - no evolution, no progress. Frozen in time, in zombie mode.

There is a possibility that he can learn new jutsus, but that's it.

And it definitely would be a problem for someone of his level. Of course, that would allow him to turn the tides of the battle and win it, but I can imagine that it's not the desirable outcome in the long-run, and that can be one of the reasons why he didn't want to use it.
no. we've already seen that an ET body can be modified. madara himself is modified already thanks to kabuto. also, he's already a ninja god and easily in the top 3 ninjas around atm, there's not much progress he needs, but it's already proven that he can still become stronger in this body if he needs it. but i doubt it story wise anyway. right now, he's at the apex and the people just below him like naruto and sasuke need to surpass his level. its not madara who needs evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Storyline-wise, I am not sure why Kishi wants Madara around. If he wanted some of the Kages to die defeating him, then he could of done that chapters ago so we could move on. This tells me he wants Madara to be a boss fight for Sasuke. I guess whatever scroll of Orochimaru's Sasuke gets from water boy could be the key to defeating Madara.
i'm sure madara will move onto another fight at least, but i'm also sure that kishi will have him rendezvous with tobi before all is said and done. seeing them together finally will be interesting to say the least

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion