Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2007-12-05, 01:01   Link #181
AdventSleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha1105 View Post
Sanji will risk his life 2 save nami they are the perfect couple
wont sanji basically risk his life for any girl, and im not even saying anything about him just lying like a helpless baby when hes "fighting" with a girl -.-

Last edited by AdventSleeper; 2007-12-05 at 01:02. Reason: spelled something wrong
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 14:00   Link #182
noktown

Yeah as AmIaNeRd has pointed it out he likes every girl he sees,so even if Nami gave in she'd end up hurt,and yes im sure that One Piece was not made for romance thats why oda has created Sanji liking every girl and not falling in love with Nami,romance doesn't fit one piece IMO.Because with all the fights they have no time for romance,since they all have their own goals there so its impossible without fights.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 14:04   Link #183
AdventSleeper

yeah true i agre noktown, these types of animes like naruto and one piece just dont feel like they even need romance. They are really good just as they are, plus I really couldn't imagine luffy going out with someone or even having a family, hes too innocent minded
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 17:18   Link #184
inuyasha1105
Nami and Sanji Lover

why do u think that, thats cruel, watch the one piece movies mr. AmIaNeRd
inuyasha1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 08:46   Link #185
Fyria

Realistically viewed only thing that could brake Strawhats nakama would be some grievous triangle-love drama.

Lets keep romance off for while atleast dont want One piece to become soap-opera.
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 15:13   Link #186
noktown

Quote:

Movies are not related to the original story,it doesn't really matter what happens in a movie.And i dont really remember a romance movie in one piece only a special,where nami seemed to like sanji and ther was a moment where Nami was ready to kind of kiss Sanji but another girl came into the bar and he was already looking at her and didn't care about Nami(It was in a special,where like one piece characters in other dimension or something and luffy's name was oyabun i think :d)
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 21:43   Link #187
inuyasha1105
Nami and Sanji Lover

Quote:
in movie 4, sanji said he had someone to protect, who was he talking about?
inuyasha1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 11:24   Link #188
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Maybe his NAKAMA
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 19:49   Link #189
principe

Send a message via MSN to principe
he prolly did have them already lol
principe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 15:46   Link #190
Atheuz

Quote:
The movies have absolutely nothing to do with the real story line, they're just fillers and they don't need to be approved by Oda. The only reliable source of information is the manga or the non-filler anime episodes. If you can find anything remotely close to a romantic moment between Nami and Sanji in either of them then come show it to us - But of course you won't because Oda isn't interested in writing romances in his story and as he said himself "They're in love with adventure".
Atheuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 16:20   Link #191
seiji_kun

Prolly cause he is just a perv. And prolly cause she promised herself to Luffy in the R-rated manga version.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 08:11   Link #192
Atheuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Prolly cause he is just a perv. And prolly cause she promised herself to Luffy in the R-rated manga version.
Where can you find that?
Atheuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 01:00   Link #193
Treki

Cause Nami wants Zorro, watch some of the earlier episodes I'm pretty sure she likes him, but i could just be hoping for it.
Treki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 05:19   Link #194
janfive

Nami doesn't want Zorro or Sanji. That would be totally not her. I can only see her as a tease and a sly and cunning nakama which what I dig about her. If she ever were to consider even thinking of having feelings with either of the two there should be one very obvious consideration: MONEY! (and who is materialistic, probably has some weak spot on abandoned children and one who caters to her every whim)
It's all about the benjamins baby (or its equivalent currency in OP world)
...so far both are penniless and would likely remain that way
janfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 01:28   Link #195
Pervert
Yuusuke

Send a message via MSN to Pervert
I think she knows that, if she did, Sanji will always go around for other girls, if he would be with Nami.. Pretty obvious.. Nami is not dumb! But Robin is more cuter than Nami..
Pervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 07:30   Link #196
Sugeking

I have been giving this some thought and I really need to get it out. What I have been thinking is that is there a chance for Nami and Usopp to be together? As much as I don't like the sound of that, the thing is I find them always together when the crew splits up and they always messing with each other most of the time like making fun of one another or touching and hugging from some exciting news, then with any other crew member. They seem to have a lot of things in common as well; they are both weak and afraid of everything but very smart and think things through so they tends to work together A LOT. They also have the most dialogue between each other than say Nami with any other crew member which could be a big factor in building feeling for one another. Usopp also saw Nami naked the most from the time in Alabasta's spa room to the Ice Hunter arc where he looked up her skirt to the bathroom scene in thriller bark where she was attacked by an invisible guy, than any other crew member and they always seem to be touching each other too. I also read from some post that Nami hits Luffy because she is trying to beat her fealing into him but I say she hits Usopp just as often as she do Luffy with the same intensity. Nami even go as far as letting Usopp carries her on his shoulder in the special episode 1 while wearing a mini skirt even thought she is not really hurt or anything which could means something. Their adventure in the movie 6 also brings up many questions cause they act more like lovers in the movie cause she slaps him a couple time for leaving her alone during a race and getting mad at him later and ignored him by having a drink and talking with some other guy - common boyfriend/girlfriend jealousy act.

So what do you all think? Do they have a chance? Personally, I prefer Luffy over anyone else but it looks like sometimes they both doesn't even know the other existed.

Last edited by Sugeking; 2008-03-21 at 11:54.
Sugeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 08:21   Link #197
nduns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugeking View Post
I have been giving this some thought and I really need to get it out. What I have been thinking is that is there a chance for Nami and Usopp to be together? As much as I don't like the sound of that, the thing is I find them always together when the crew splits up and they always messing with each other most of the time like making fun of one another or touching and hugging from some exciting news, then with any other crew member. They seem to have a lot of things in common as well; they are both weak and afraid of everything but very smart and think things through so they tends to work together A LOT. They also have the most dialogue between each other than say Nami with any other crew member which could be a big factor in building feeling for one another. Usopp also saw Nami naked the most from the time in Alabasta's spa room to the Ice Hunter arc where he looked up her skirt to the bathroom scene in thriller bark where she was attacked by an invisible guy, than any other crew member and they always seem to be touching each other too. I also read from some post that Nami hits Luffy because she is trying to beat her fealing into him but I say she hits Usopp just as often as she do Luffy with the same intensity. Nami even go as far as letting Usopp carries her on his shoulder in the special episode 2 while wearing a mini skirt even thought she is not really hurt or anything which could means something. Their adventure in the movie 6 also brings up many questions cause they act more like lovers in the movie cause she slaps him a couple time for leaving her alone during a race and getting mad at him later and ignored him by having a drink and talking with some other guy - common boyfriend/girlfriend jealousy act.

So what do you all think? Do they have a chance? Personally, I prefer Luffy over anyone else but it looks like sometimes they both doesn't even know the other existed.
Okay, I can see most people being very immature about this because Usopp is the most underrated OP character, but my god, I never thought about that. That is very good logic. I hardly count the fillers or movies because they have little to do with the storyline at all, but that's still fairly good logic. I'm a big time LuffyxNami fan myself, but wow, Usopp and Nami... very interesting.
nduns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 00:10   Link #198
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

One Piece is all but a romance anime... if u think about it, all the emotional and touchy moments in the whole series are about friendship (nakama) and their dreams...
There are only 2 relationships that are kinda fishy... Zoro liking Tashigi because of her resemblance to his friend and Robin acting weird (shy and serious) when talking to Zoro. But since there are only some few times when that happens during the whole series, i dont think anything will happen... at least no till the very end.
And for all the ppl talking about Namy / Usopp... dont forget Usopp has a girl back in his hometown. Those 2 are perfect match no matter where u look from. Actually i think they are the only real lover relationship in the whole series.
Nami and Usopp are just friends and the reason why they are all the time together is because they simply cant catch up with the rest of their monster-like-crew.

But since the guy that made this topic ask in a hypothetical case.... i definitely would like to see:
Nami with Luffy at the end.. she is the only one that can actually stop his stupidity and the only one Luffy listens to.
Tashigi fighting with Robin for Zoro
Usopp going back to the blonde girl back in his hometown and after few years they have an army of small Usopps telling stupid lies xD
Sanji running around the world doing his thing.
And... Chopper falling for a talking racoon girl.. maybe.. =D

Last edited by incube; 2008-04-21 at 00:21.
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 16:21   Link #199
Nobushige

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
One Piece is all but a romance anime... if u think about it, all the emotional and touchy moments in the whole series are about friendship (nakama) and their dreams...
There are only 2 relationships that are kinda fishy... Zoro liking Tashigi because of her resemblance to his friend and Robin acting weird (shy and serious) when talking to Zoro. But since there are only some few times when that happens during the whole series, i dont think anything will happen... at least no till the very end.
And for all the ppl talking about Namy / Usopp... dont forget Usopp has a girl back in his hometown. Those 2 are perfect match no matter where u look from. Actually i think they are the only real lover relationship in the whole series.
Nami and Usopp are just friends and the reason why they are all the time together is because they simply cant catch up with the rest of their monster-like-crew.

But since the guy that made this topic ask in a hypothetical case.... i definitely would like to see:
Nami with Luffy at the end.. she is the only one that can actually stop his stupidity and the only one Luffy listens to.
Tashigi fighting with Robin for Zoro
Usopp going back to the blonde girl back in his hometown and after few years they have an army of small Usopps telling stupid lies xD
Sanji running around the world doing his thing.
And... Chopper falling for a talking racoon girl.. maybe.. =D
nami also the first person who ever wore luffy's straw hat....if i'm not mistaken........

Last edited by Nobushige; 2008-04-27 at 16:32.
Nobushige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 07:43   Link #200
Fyria

Can't be 100% sure but I think Sanji and Usopp have weared it couple of times
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote