AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-13, 16:23   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Zero no Tsukaima - Requests for new threads

Since the Zero no Tsukaima forum is now limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Zero no Tsukaima thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Cheers!

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-08-13 at 17:19.
Old 2006-08-14, 09:27   Link #2
Srin Tuar
無謀

How about a thread for the novel volumes. Maybe one for each, so we can not spoil people who have read to different points as easily.
Old 2006-08-14, 09:40   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
How about a thread for the novel volumes. Maybe one for each, so we can not spoil people who have read to different points as easily.
Heh, we already have one here.

How many novels have been released? Any idea how many are planned?

Edit: I see there are 8 so far, I'm not that keen to have that many threads. I would prefer to see how much activity they draw before deciding they need a thread per volume.
Old 2006-08-14, 11:08   Link #4
NeoSam

Ahh, please a Zero no Tsukaima manga thread.

As I mentioned in this post, a Zero no Tsukaima manga thats based on the light novel started in the new seinen(young men's) manga magazine Comic Alive.

Comic Alive is a new monthly seinen manga magazine that started on 27/6/2006 (the release date of the first issue), so for now there are 2 issues out of this magazine, meaning there are currently 2 chapters out of Zero no Tsukaima manga >.<
Old 2006-08-14, 11:29   Link #5
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Didn't realise the manga had actually started. I'll make the thread and include the details from you post.
Old 2006-09-01, 13:18   Link #6
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Okay, we can't let this forum die on the vine already.

Let's try to think of some new threads we can create to stimulate discussion. Maybe something about a possible Second Season? Is there enough material for another season? After episode 10, do think all the characters have shown up? Character poll? Is this show just too shallow for further dissection and new threads?

The floor is open.
Old 2006-09-01, 14:11   Link #7
xris
Just call me Ojisan

I think it could stand a "Favourite Character" poll. It would be nice to see how the characters popularity is perceived.

Here's a suggested list, should we include minor characters as well or just the major characters? Suggestions, comments, corrections on names are all welcome.

Major characters
Louise
Saito Hiraga
Kirche
Tabitha
Guiche
Siesta

Minor characters
Montmorency
Henrietta
Osmond
Colbert
Chevreuse
Longueville
Fouquet

List taken from Wiki
Old 2006-09-02, 20:32   Link #8
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
I think it could stand a "Favourite Character" poll. It would be nice to see how the characters popularity is perceived.
Excellent! Thanks for the list. I'll make this thread Sunday.
Old 2006-09-02, 22:48   Link #9
Srin Tuar
無謀

Mystery Characters:

Tifania
Josef
Sheffield
Agnes
Old 2006-09-03, 07:08   Link #10
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
Here's a suggested list, should we include minor characters as well or just the major characters? Suggestions, comments, corrections on names are all welcome.
Hrmmm...that's a good question. After viewing episode #9 late last night, I think we should also include the minor characters as well. Though I admit a few of these characters don't have a lot of personality depth. Regardless, my vote is that minor characters be included as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Mystery Characters:

Tifania
Josef
Sheffield
Agnes
Thanks for the list. I'm not quite sure where these would fit in though.
Old 2006-12-22, 19:58   Link #11
Thelastguardian

New 2nd season

http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/index2.html
Old 2007-01-09, 13:36   Link #12
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

2nd the motion, will there be a new thread created for ZnT2?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2007-01-09, 14:46   Link #13
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Do you mean a "Zero no Tsukaima Second Season Speculation" thread (just like we have for Suzumiya Haruhi)?
Old 2007-03-22, 10:35   Link #14
Danny_river
Kanon Fotter!

I'd like to request a poll about the 2nd season be put up becasue of all the talk about a different ended planned.

How would you feel if Satio and Siesta ended up together in the anime?

Happy
Sad
Does bother me who he ends up with.
Old 2007-03-22, 11:42   Link #15
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_river View Post
I'd like to request a poll about the 2nd season be put up becasue of all the talk about a different ended planned.
Well, this is just one opinion, but I think it'd be more appropriate to have such a poll if there were actual, verifiable information that confirmed a different ending is actually being planned. Otherwise, it'd be more appropriate to ask "who would you like Saito to end up with?", and that really isn't all that different from the existing favourite characters thread.
Old 2007-03-22, 17:19   Link #16
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_river View Post

How would you feel if Satio and Siesta ended up together in the anime?

Happy
Sad
Does bother me who he ends up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, this is just one opinion, but I think it'd be more appropriate to have such a poll if there were actual, verifiable information that confirmed a different ending is actually being planned. Otherwise, it'd be more appropriate to ask "who would you like Saito to end up with?", and that really isn't all that different from the existing favourite characters thread.
I must agree.

And we prefer for polls to have more meat on them than the sort of "What's your favourite colour? Black/Grey/White?"
Old 2007-04-17, 10:20   Link #17
Kensuke

According to this site, Geneon has licensed Zero no Tsukaima as Familiar of Zero (also Maria-sama) so if this is true we need license thread.

Argh, appearently it is not true...

Last edited by Kensuke; 2007-04-17 at 11:14.
Old 2007-08-07, 21:17   Link #18
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Has anyone suggested a new or 2nd Favorite Character poll?

There are a lot of new characters in this season, and I for one wouldn't mind voting for Cattleya-nee-sama and Eleanor-nee-sama.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2007-08-08, 02:09   Link #19
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I suspect it is early for such a thread - more characters might be introduced soon (seeing the season has only recently started), nor have we had that much time to let the already existing characters shine. There is no need to rush - second season is only 12 episodes, so i see no need to create a character poll halfway. It will be created once the series is over.
Old 2007-09-27, 02:02   Link #20
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

To create a favourite characters poll for the second season, would this list do?

Louise
Saito
Henrietta
Giulio Cesare
Eleanor
Cattleya
Colbert
Agnes
Montmorency
Kirche
Guiche
Siesta
Tabitha

or am I forgetting someone? I didn't follow this series that closely and I could have easily missed something. ^^