AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-10-03, 21:41   Link #501
Irwin1138
Tri Zába

Im sorry, I didnt think, these posts were made under strong emotions 8)
Quote:
Its *possible* that it might get a second season or OVA after the manga is done...
Well, I hope it will, even though manga and anime are a bit different. Anyway I like them both 8)
P.S. I got OP\ED tracks stuck in my head! I cant stop listening to them >_<
Irwin1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 23:04   Link #502
Pineapple_Split

Huh, I actually really enjoyed this anime. Yes, I have read the manga (or am reading it since its ongoing) and yes, I do see why many viewers don't like the repeating gag thing, but I still find myself watching and rewatching the anime. Maybe I'm the only one. I dunno.

First off, Sunako's Japanese VA is just win (the English one was a disgrace. In fact, almost all the English VA's were horrible. It hurt to watch, really.) The music used is a definite plus, as well as the overall concept, as I'm sure several people have reiterated.

As far as the repeating gag thing goes, the only really noticable one I saw was Sunako getting mixed up with something and taking it to such the extreme that the whole gang is pulled into it and has to set things right. If I am just blind and there were others, please point them out to me by all means. Personally, I get much more frustrated with the repeating gags in the manga than the anime. I mean really. There have been countless chapters where I'm mentally screaming, "Oh, just get a clue already!!"

Don't get me wrong. I love the manga. Its probably one of my favorites. But I also love the anime. I think it deserves much more credit than its been given. I mean, you take this whole storyline and compare it to all the other harem/reverse harem anime out there and you've got something really unique. Low budget animation aside.
Pineapple_Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 17:59   Link #503
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I enjoyed the manga better than the anime but still the anime was Good as well .
I liked Sunako Character I hope there second Season for it ...
Old 2009-08-16, 18:53   Link #504
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

aye.. .the manga really fell into the "rinse, repeat" cycle and rushed the end. The manga is a lot more engaging in that respect. I did like the anime each time they woke up and advanced the plot though...
Old 2009-08-16, 20:16   Link #505
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
aye.. .the manga really fell into the "rinse, repeat" cycle and rushed the end. The manga is a lot more engaging in that respect
yeah I hated that part but The animation made me like the manga better ...It was Horrible for me
Old 2009-08-16, 23:27   Link #506
Pineapple_Split

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
yeah I hated that part but The animation made me like the manga better ...It was Horrible for me
I think it was pretty horrible for most people. I mean, the gigantic lips on everyone for one thing, plus the endless portrayal of Sunako in chibi form. I mean, it was funny for a while, but not even the manga has her in chibi that often. There are some issues I have with the drawing in the manga too, but taken as a whole its still better than the mess that's in the anime.

I still manage to overlook it though. I dunno.
Pineapple_Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 17:15   Link #507
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Drama Wiki

A LvA on this has been made came to know about it yesterday . The LvA was 10 episodes long and aired from Jan-15 to Mar-19 . I am yet to see it but hopefully it stays true to the manga . No I am not a manga reader but the anime was sub-par at th best . And I have heard many viewers complaining of the anime not being entirely true . Here is Hoping for the Best .

CAST

* Kamenashi Kazuya as Takano Kyohei .

* Tegoshi Yuya as Toyama Yukinojo .

* Oomasa Aya as Nakahara Sunako .

* Uchi Hiroki as Oda Takenaga

EDIT :

Spoiler for EP1 Screen Caps:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-05-24 at 10:08.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote