Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-05-25, 12:56   Link #17601
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
You obviously want air support, going against Central Princess.
So what is it again? Probably never use air support before....

Wiki said 5 ships? 3 CVL, 1 AV (Mizuho) and 1 LHA? ALso 2 radar , 2 torpedo bombers?
Old 2016-05-25, 13:00   Link #17602
Kakurin
大佐

Four CVs and two DDs. You made life tougher on yourself by not using air support, they can deal significant damage against the boss on both E6 and E7.
Old 2016-05-25, 13:03   Link #17603
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Four CVs and two DDs. You made life tougher on yourself by not using air support, they can deal significant damage against the boss on both E6 and E7.
I am a bit conflicted, do you suppose to equip torpedo bomber or dive bomber for E7 boss support?
Old 2016-05-25, 13:20   Link #17604
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I am a bit conflicted, do you suppose to equip torpedo bomber or dive bomber for E7 boss support?
Dive bomber Dat niggra till she lie down smoking.
Old 2016-05-25, 14:00   Link #17605
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
Generally for last dance the setup is 1 fighter & 3 bombers for all three wings, with the strongest fighters at the first wing, and the strongest bombers at the third wing.
Ok, this is really bad idea xD

Set up typical like that and all rank in all bombers in the 1st and 2nd base gotten wiped out within 1 run

I will try SlashZero below next, see if it fare better

Quote:
Base 1 (~197 fighter power)
Ryuusei Kai (or other bomber) (sacrifical pawn to prevent loss of fighter power)
>> Type 0 Model 21 (Skilled)
>> Hien (244th)
>> Type 3 Fighter Hien
Base 2 (~84 fighter power)
>> +1 AA torpedo bomber (Murata or Tomonaga) (also a sacrifical pawn)
>> Reppu (601st) or >> Reppu Kai
2 >> Land bombers
Base 3 (~94 fighter power)
>> Reppu (601st)
3 >> Land bombers

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-05-25 at 15:36.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 15:38   Link #17606
Azurial

yeaa 4 days left just finish E-2 woohooo i fucking i hate this event just gonna farm some U-511, I-401, Yahagi -_- in E-3 since E-2 dont give me any Ducky class
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 18:40   Link #17607
Yuu Alseif
(・θ・)

Since I'm done with this event, I decided to do some LSCs... And I got Yamato!! ;__; I'll have lots of fun leveling her with Iowa...
... That said, did everyone here finished the event? Is someone already stockpiling for the next event or is it still too early?
Yuu Alseif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 19:02   Link #17608
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

More like recovering than stockpiling in my case; the event used about 2/3 of my fuel and with Iowa and other ships to level up, fuel expedition will be priority followed by bucket and bauxite.
Old 2016-05-25, 19:16   Link #17609
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
I will try SlashZero below next, see if it fare better
Bad idea. The ratio is actually 2:2 (two fighters, two bombers), 1:3, and 1:3. And I haven't actually SEEN any fighters launched from land bases that have lost chevrons yet.

For reference, for my last dance, on the first base I used a 244th Hien and a Reppu, then filled the rest of the slots with a high-end Torpedo bomber (it was the one with +14 score) and a Type 96 bomber.

EDIT: According to Laforet, Poi-Statistics shows the following clear information instead:

E-1: 97%
E-2: 92%
E-3: 92%
E-4: 97%
E-5: 85%, of which 37% were on hard difficulty
E-6: 86%, of which 34% were on hard
E-7: 80%, of which 16% were on hard

Take note though, unlike the official Kadokawa datamining, this mostly relies on players actually agreeing to submit their data through their viewers like KC3. Interesting nonetheless, especially when you see that most of the player base who did submit data didn't do the final map on Hard.
Old 2016-05-25, 19:32   Link #17610
Azurial

i started with 200k+ resources each and about 1240 bucket. now im sitting with 180k+ Fuel,Bullet and Steel 200k+ Bauxite and 1176 buckets i just farm at E-2F node for Akizuki and Teruzuki for a while non drop for me T-T and decide to move to E-3 for the girls that i need such Yahagi, U-511, I-401. which non so far and im not finishing this event cause is not worth for me at least i know the LABS, Medals and Iowa, will be useful but not interested in any of them beside Iowa will be able to construct in LSC in the near future like Yamato etc. just gonna wait for that XD since im a patient type kinda guy XD. will do Yamato and Bismarck also Taihou LSC (cause i dont have them yet :P) to celebrate if Either of the ship i mention drop XD if not back to stockpling again.
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 20:44   Link #17611
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Just a quick question: for farming Harukaze on Hard, is it okay to just use your chipping fleet? According to my spreadsheet, I A-Ranked her a few times, but I have a feeling that was because the enemy comp was the non-Carrier Hime comp.
Old 2016-05-25, 21:02   Link #17612
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Pre-boss node. A red abyssal CA hit my Fusou to red...

Just want to cry....
Old 2016-05-25, 23:13   Link #17613
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I don't know whether this game is rigged or my life is rigged.

But it always like this for me. My ship girls will laugh in the face of Dyson, and of Carrier Hime and the sort. Got full green, and then pre-boss node, it will always be the last hit of red CA or some random no-name CA that suddenly crit my BB to red.

Tell me whether you face something similar. Because it almost feel like it was planned by developers just so it can bug the heck out of you

Edit: if 4 of my ships in green ehalth but deal less than 100 Hp in total for night battle... then what did I do wrong?
Old 2016-05-25, 23:31   Link #17614
Academus

I can't comment without seeing your fleet and equipment.

17 Winter 17 Spring
16 Winter: E1&2 E3 Spring: Prep E7 Summer: Prep E1&2 16 Fall
15 Winter: E1&2 E5 Spring: Prep E6 Summer: Prep E7 Fall: Prep E5
14 Summer: E6 Fall: E4
Academus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 23:33   Link #17615
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Tell me whether you face something similar. Because it almost feel like it was planned by developers just so it can bug the heck out of you
To be honest, CV Hime blocked me about 7 to 12 times from completing E-4, throwing at least 3 ships to Taiha in every single try, even with 1 bomber left in her. Because of her I'm unable to continue in the event (she alone depleted my entire baux reserves).
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 01:16   Link #17616
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

FUCK MY LIFE! FUCK MY LIFE! FUCK MY LIFE! FUCK MY LIFE!

Old 2016-05-26, 01:24   Link #17617
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I want to cry so much, but I actually are laughing like mad.

I probably have just gone full insane
Old 2016-05-26, 02:16   Link #17618
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

What? This is normal. In fact, I posted a similar screenshot a few pages ago.

As long as you have the resources, there's no reason to not keep trying.
Old 2016-05-26, 02:31   Link #17619
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
To be honest, CV Hime blocked me about 7 to 12 times from completing E-4, throwing at least 3 ships to Taiha in every single try, even with 1 bomber left in her. Because of her I'm unable to continue in the event (she alone depleted my entire baux reserves).
Well, it IS CV-hime. The woes of many veterans who are playing Hard level come not just from the himes but also the motherfucking mooks like late models DD, Ne-class elite or flagship, and all flagship mooks. This means that ANYTHING can send your fleet home. Just because the weather is nice, because Tanaka slipped on a banana peel out of bed, because a dog died in Mexico, because the bus came late, because the servers just dont like us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
i started with 200k+ resources each and about 1240 bucket. now im sitting with 180k+ Fuel,Bullet and Steel 200k+ Bauxite and 1176 buckets i just farm at E-2F node for Akizuki and Teruzuki for a while non drop for me T-T and decide to move to E-3 for the girls that i need such Yahagi, U-511, I-401. which non so far and im not finishing this event cause is not worth for me at least i know the LABS, Medals and Iowa
Just effing clear it, even in Easy, if resources for later LSC is that much of a concern for you* . I know many TTK who wish to have your resources even just for Easy mode.

Quote:
will be useful but not interested in any of them beside Iowa will be able to construct in LSC in the near future like Yamato etc. just gonna wait for that XD since im a patient type kinda guy XD. will do Yamato and Bismarck also Taihou LSC (cause i dont have them yet :P) to celebrate if Either of the ship i mention drop XD if not back to stockpling again.
What if Iowa was added MUCH later or NEVER? Did you see ANY of the Unryuus, Italians battleships added in LSC even more than 1 or 2 years later? No. So just fucking clear it. Because while you are NOT guaranted to have Yamato, Bismarck or Taihaou in LSC, you have the rare occasion, if not unique, to bring Iowa home. And all it will cost you will be resources and buckets.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 02:37   Link #17620
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
What? This is normal. In fact, I posted a similar screenshot a few pages ago.

As long as you have the resources, there's no reason to not keep trying.
Thank. My biggest problem right now apparently is fuel vs time. Spent 30k on last dance so far, and have 105k left.
Changing the two Yamato out is an options but they did contribute a fair bit so far. So I don't know =/

And it's hard to run expedition while most of the time when I play at least 3 fleets are occupied. And time is running out as well..

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls