AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 7 16.28%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 20.93%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 41.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 16.28%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.65%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-08, 16:55   Link #61
Meophist

Spoiler for More caps:
Sorry for the low quality, but you know how it is.

…bah, too late.
Old 2007-07-08, 16:58   Link #62
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Know how you feel Meophist. Just finished working the screen shots into my description of the ending. Oh well I spent that time, I'm keeping it.

Good job with the link to the ending it's a bit easier when you can have the music along with the images.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:00   Link #63
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I was wondering how come they didn't put Vivio in, seeing as how she's important...

...Then I realize, maybe they did, but it's just not as obvious.

Then I saw IT
Old 2007-07-08, 17:01   Link #64
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

Just finished watching the episode, and I've got a question about the Ep 16 preview...

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-08, 17:01   Link #65
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Victory is mine! :P

Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ab6O3gpCc
Old 2007-07-08, 17:03   Link #66
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
With how the 4komas are portraying Ginga as the "clumsy girl", I shudder to think of variation of that scene will emerge...
Old 2007-07-08, 17:06   Link #67
Dark Wing

Quote:
DBZ anyone...
Old 2007-07-08, 17:06   Link #68
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Know how you feel Meophist. Just finished working the screen shots into my description of the ending. Oh well I spent that time, I'm keeping it.
Indeed. In any case, this is right now my least favourite Nanoha ending right now.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:10   Link #69
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Indeed. In any case, this is right now my least favourite Nanoha ending right now.
I'll give it awhile before I decide, but in terms of the images used... Well, I never had high hopes for Nanoha's ending to begin with
Old 2007-07-08, 17:16   Link #70
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
DBZ anyone...
not quite...you see if this was DBZ then there wouldnt be anything else to describe the beating taken by the rookies (which was bloody censored!!! )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-08, 17:19   Link #71
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Also if it was DBZ, they'd have to first spend 5 episodes powering up then fight for 10 seconds!
'Twas something nice to watch. They have highly similar fighting styles, as expected.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:23   Link #72
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
*flail* but.. but.. what about all the adorable Nanoha scenes!

Of course, that's just me being a Nanoha-fan. In terms of video, this ending had me sitting with a smile on my face. I loved the crossing moments, especially the young and adult Nanoha holding hands.

In terms of audio... well, it's a good song. But that's also where it ends, it's 'a good song' there's nothing really special about it. In fact, I couldn't help but shake the 'where have I heard this before?' feeling.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:30   Link #73
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I wouldn't say it's a bad ending. I think the description of 'good' for the song is pretty accurate. It wasn't anything incredible but it wasn't bad, yeah you do get that familiar feeling from hearing it.

If you like Nanoha (which you'd hope there would be enough of that kind of person) it's a good ending visually. They do fit in bits of the other characters (Fate, Hayate. Then the forwards together) but, mostly it's Nanoha with some of her younger self making it in.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:32   Link #74
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
If you like Nanoha (which you'd hope there would be enough of that kind of person) it's a good ending visually. They do fit in bits of the other characters (Fate, Hayate. Then the forwards together) but, mostly it's Nanoha with some of her younger self making it in.
'Like' ?! You'll need 'blind love' to look pass the visuals !
Old 2007-07-08, 17:42   Link #75
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

But really... Nanoha was quite the bitch. There should defnitely be a quality scene out of that little scene between her, Vivio and Fate.
Spoiler:

I swear, she'd throw her own child over a cliff to the wolves thinking it was for his own good.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:46   Link #76
the_firefly

I've only got the LQ raw to go by, and trying to make out the text during the ending is not going so well.

Can anyone make out who was voicing the newer numbers that were introduced in this episode? I'm pretty sure I heard some familiar voices.
Old 2007-07-08, 17:54   Link #77
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
But really... Nanoha was quite the bitch. There should defnitely be a quality scene out of that little scene between her, Vivio and Fate.
Spoiler:

I swear, she'd throw her own child over a cliff to the wolves thinking it was for his own good.
isnt that how eagle parents get their babies to fly? but yea as ie said that is a minus point for nanoha ~ poor vivio ;_;
fate chan: "you are cold blooded!"

as for the ED i think the first one is better...but well given time they will probably equal out O.O

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-08, 17:56   Link #78
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*flail* but.. but.. what about all the adorable Nanoha scenes!

Of course, that's just me being a Nanoha-fan. In terms of video, this ending had me sitting with a smile on my face. I loved the crossing moments, especially the young and adult Nanoha holding hands.
I enjoyed that too, but…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
In terms of audio... well, it's a good song. But that's also where it ends, it's 'a good song' there's nothing really special about it. In fact, I couldn't help but shake the 'where have I heard this before?' feeling.
That's basically it. I quite enjoyed the songs for the other EDs, this one didn't really stand out. The overall feeling of the ED song felt a little generic.

It's not that I don't like it, but it doesn't really stand out compared to the others. There's also little interesting going on after the big-Nanoha being with little-Nanoha.
Old 2007-07-08, 18:01   Link #79
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
isnt that how eagle parents get their babies to fly? but yea as ie said that is a minus point for nanoha ~ poor vivio ;_;
fate chan: "you are cold blooded!"

as for the ED i think the first one is better...but well given time they will probably equal out O.O

Actually it's a plus point for her. Any clue how hard it is to WANT to help but not do it because by helping you are only making yourself feel better but in the long run hurting the one you help? Young ones need to be able to get up by themselves if they have the ability, and Vivio has that ability.
Old 2007-07-08, 18:16   Link #80
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Actually it's a plus point for her. Any clue how hard it is to WANT to help but not do it because by helping you are only making yourself feel better but in the long run hurting the one you help? Young ones need to be able to get up by themselves if they have the ability, and Vivio has that ability.
I agree, all those times mom was making life hell for me and saying it was for my own good?

Damn, turns out she was right

The bottomline is that Nanoha wasn't wrong in the sense that it's better to start enforcing the mentality to not be too dependent on others when they're still young, because it's going to be alot harder to change when they grow up.

"What's the point of beating them now when they already know how to run?"

But then again, this is the first time she's responsible for a child, so you can't blame her for not having a good judge on things.
Closed Thread