AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2007-03-16, 13:57   Link #61
TigerII
Pilot in Training

At the cost of Louise's feelings. Just dos not seem like a show to promote heartbreak like others do. Either way, we shall see.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 01:22   Link #62
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

common guys, its gonna be a saitoxlouis ending for the anime! don't be making up stuff now T.T

*/me takes out knife
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 10:42   Link #63
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Best way to end it, ever^.

Actually..Louise is French, I believe there is a saying in French called ménage a trois .
Old 2007-03-19, 19:40   Link #64
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
As long as Rie Kumumblia lives up to my nickname for her I'll be satisfied. "Saito mmmmmmffffmmmmmmRffrrrr Dakara Mmmmmmffffrr Tsukaima Desu Yo??????!!!!! *With a rise in pitch and volume at the end and her characters eyes kind of bug out* (Absolute must the last part by the way)

@Srin Tuar:

The Legend of The Galactic Heroes OVA's build character for Reinhard and show his rise through the ranks of the Reich Empire. This added much to the original novels storyline and the series as a whole benefited greatly from the added backstory for Reinhard.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 21:35   Link #65
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post

@Srin Tuar:

The Legend of The Galactic Heroes OVA's build character for Reinhard and show his rise through the ranks of the Reich Empire. This added much to the original novels storyline and the series as a whole benefited greatly from the added backstory for Reinhard.
If that was a reply to me I forget what my question was ^^ა
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 22:14   Link #66
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar View Post
If that was a reply to me I forget what my question was ^^ა
The question was a rhetorical one about when there has ever been original content added to an adaptation that has turned out for the better rather than worse. It is indeed a rarity but it has been done.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 09:24   Link #67
TigerShark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_river View Post
I think it has to do with Louise has to stay in her world and Siesta wants to go back with Satio to her grandfather's world.

I have a friend from Japan and he translated the news from here!

http://www.jcstaff.co.jp/sho-sai/zer...zero-index.htm

From what was told Noboru Yamaguchi wanted the Novel, anime, and manga to all end in different ways. The Novel would be the Satio/Louise pairing, the anime would be the Satio/Siesta pairing, and the manga has yet to be determined. i guess something similar to how the Shuffle anime and manga ended different ways.

I hope not. I think that would kill the story. It would be the same mistake as with Shuffle.....
Old 2007-03-21, 10:34   Link #68
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The mistake with shuffle was not the ending, the problem was the characters... Bah, I don't even know shuffle that well to criticize, just enough to point out what I don't like...

ANYWAY, I did wish for Siesta well for the story, I didn't really expect it to come true! Better start working on all the other changes I want from other animes...

Also, don't forget that all the girls have feelings too, so people can't just say that it promotes heartbreaks just because of that. Lousie and Siesta (And ALOT others as we'll soon find out )both like Saito, and Saito himself have pretty strong feelings for them as well... Thats the whole fun !

But I do agree that it's abit weird for them to buff Louise up in the first season, only to change it in the second...

But just in case, it's better to have others take a look at the information...

"Trust, but verify..."
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 10:47   Link #69
TigerII
Pilot in Training

^^ Yes but the entire first season was setting Louise up, then they just shift? Had he not kissed her several times and saved her and just acted ignorant to a crush, that is normal. But I mean come on, that would be a huge shift from the first season season 2 went that way.
Old 2007-03-21, 10:55   Link #70
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Yes I agree, it feels to weird to be true. (Even if I wanted it badly)

But remember that the Siesta (And a few more soon enough) would also be heartbroken if he 'ends up' with Louise, so you can't say that just because he 'choose' someone else, then suddenly there will be heartbreaks.

He did have romantic moments with Siesta too, don't forget that.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 11:39   Link #71
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Eh for her it seemed like he was after her but she never really saw him more than a friend. He has kissed Louise.

Here is my prediction. He goes after Siesta through out the series and near the end realizes his feelings for Louise. Five bucks.
Old 2007-03-21, 11:52   Link #72
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Here is my prediction. He goes after Siesta through out the series and near the end realizes his feelings for Louise. Five bucks.
That would require of him to forget that he already has feelings for Louise ... short of amnesia i don't see that happening

I am all for Siesta, but having him suddenly go after her during the 2nd season would contradict the 1st season. Only way they can pull a Siesta ending would be with him and Siesta going back to the "real" world, and Louise staying there. Though even then he would end up with her "only because she is there" ... which still would feel kinda bleh.
Old 2007-03-21, 12:16   Link #73
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Realize he has stronger feelings then.
Old 2007-03-21, 12:54   Link #74
Danny_river
Kanon Fotter!

Come on Guys would it really be that bad if Satio and Siesta end up together in the anime? After all Noboru Yamaguchi said he would have Satio and louise end up together in the Novel.
Danny_river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 13:06   Link #75
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Does not bother me about him getting with Siesta. As I stated I like her too. But if they wanted him to get with her they should have focused on Siesta in season 1. They way it sounds the two seasons will not connect at all. Had they focused on her, I would not be saying a word. But it is going from I like Louise to I like Siesta into two seasons.
Old 2007-03-21, 13:18   Link #76
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/index2.html

Anyone know what this says?

Is the 2nd Season airing April 2nd?
Old 2007-03-21, 13:37   Link #77
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/index2.html

Anyone know what this says?

Is the 2nd Season airing April 2nd?

It says they'll be playing re-runs on april 2nd.
Also some stuff about an international fair in tookyou (new character introduction)
and the radio show. (saito and ruiz hosting guests from other shows)
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 13:50   Link #78
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_river View Post
Come on Guys would it really be that bad if Satio and Siesta end up together in the anime? After all Noboru Yamaguchi said he would have Satio and louise end up together in the Novel.
No, it does not bother me - actually, it is my personal preference. But there is much more to the show than having my favorite "win". And i won't be pleased at all if they end up together in a way that doesn't click.

Given the first season, i find it very hard to come up with a way for Siesta and Saito to end up together that wouldn't come across as forced. Sure, "have him break up with Louise, hook up with Siesta" might sound easy, but in fact to do it in a way that would seem believable is very hard now that i think about it.

Can you come up with a conflict that would do an irreversible damage to their relationship ? I can't, short of having him(and Siesta) go back to his world, and Louise stay there. But this scenario makes Siesta look like the second choice... and i don't think i would feel happy with him ending up with her simply because Louise is not available, and not because she would be his natural choice.
Old 2007-03-21, 13:52   Link #79
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar View Post
It says they'll be playing re-runs on april 2nd.
Also some stuff about an international fair in tookyou (new character introduction)
and the radio show. (saito and ruiz hosting guests from other shows)
I'm guessing that the 2nd Season will start after the re-runs are finished in 3 months time.

So August/September air date for 2nd Season probably.
Old 2007-03-21, 13:54   Link #80
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
No, it does not bother me - actually, it is my personal preference. But there is much more to the show than having my favorite "win". And i won't be pleased at all if they end up together in a way that doesn't click.

Given the first season, i find it very hard to come up with a way for Siesta and Saito to end up together that wouldn't come across as forced. Sure, "have him break up with Louise, hook up with Siesta" might sound easy, but in fact to do it in a way that would seem believable is very hard now that i think about it.

Can you come up with a conflict that would do an irreversible damage to their relationship ? I can't, short of having him(and Siesta) go back to his world, and Louise stay there. But this scenario makes Siesta look like the second choice... and i don't think i would feel happy with him ending up with her simply because Louise is not available, and not because she would be his natural choice.
That is the way I feel. I have nothing against Siesta and had he been going for her more in season 1, this would not bother me. But it just seems like a second choice from how the first season ended if he gets with her.

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, tsundere