AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-08-03, 20:02   Link #38401
Gx Hero
Rambler

Challenge

Some may have already heard me gripe about some pairings or fanfictions. So I would like to issue a challenge to broaden the fanfictions we have and to encourage others to write fanfictions or at least use non nanoha fate pairings, fanfiction.net is littered with those.

Any story concerning the numbers

Hayate x Yunno
Nanoha x Yunno
Yunno X fate
VivioX Yunno

Sternx Yunno

Lutecia story

Lutecia X Vivio story (non Shadowverse.) Preferably when she is not a shadow, spie or the like. Want to open the door to more options

Hayate X Vivio ( not apart of the files that death curse and the others have going, independent

Eriol X Caro stories

Materials

Any side charecter not mentioned.

Due to my lack of writing skills in fanfiction and taking forever to start I will probaly not post anything soon.

Like I said I want to see more variety since their are many ideas out their not exploited yet.

Last edited by Gx Hero; 2013-08-03 at 20:04. Reason: v
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 21:21   Link #38402
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Can you please not double-post?
Old 2013-08-04, 08:22   Link #38403
Gx Hero
Rambler

Sorry about that and yes I will try. Sorry about that. I am new to using forms. But yeah will do no double posting. For any other complaints send me a private message.
Old 2013-08-07, 10:22   Link #38404
novalysis

Hmm, Device Meister Lutecia sounds like a potentially fascinating story. Although, I imagine that Caro and Erio would be the first targets of her upgrades.

I can imagine an epic written involving Caro and Erio being drawn into and working together to break a huge illegal magical animal smuggling network, spanning across the dimensions, with Lutecia as support. But some kind of device must be put in place for Lutecia's exile to be lifted.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 11:20   Link #38405
Gx Hero
Rambler

Lutecia's exile is easily dealt with, emergency situations, or preferably that her exile never happened and she was given the same treatment as the numbers. As For Erio and Caro story possibly besides she has an attachment to incests, some of which are pretty big, and imagine in the story that she gives Garyu a device
Old 2013-08-07, 11:56   Link #38406
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
Lutecia's exile is easily dealt with, emergency situations, or preferably that her exile never happened and she was given the same treatment as the numbers. As For Erio and Caro story possibly besides she has an attachment to incests, some of which are pretty big, and imagine in the story that she gives Garyu a device
It might be interesting to note that Erio's role would be to essentially serve as the tank and melee combatant for the TWO summoners. In the list of roles, I can imagine Lutecia would leave support to Caro, and instead focus on using her summons as "gankers", and utilizing her combat spells, rather than her support spells.

Lutecia's exile could easily be lifted Shadowverse style - perhaps by choosing to work for the TSAB.
Old 2013-08-07, 17:01   Link #38407
Gx Hero
Rambler

I'd rather not have more Stories of Lutecia as a Shadow as she is in the Shadowverse stories. Her exile can be dealt with easily Work for The TSAB like Hayate, and the aces did, give her the same limitations as the numbers, or she is transferred to the nature preserve which would give better choices without changing a lot of cannon around. Last since she can read ancient Belka and likes books make her work at the infinity library. Nanoha better watch out two book worms could spell jealousy

My whole point is to expand our fanfiction stories beyond Nanoha Fate, use not normally used charecters, and not keep only a series with that charecter. Sorry for wanting. I hope you understand. I know I should write my own stories and I hope to get to them.
Old 2013-08-07, 18:29   Link #38408
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
It might be interesting to note that Erio's role would be to essentially serve as the tank and melee combatant for the TWO summoners. In the list of roles, I can imagine Lutecia would leave support to Caro, and instead focus on using her summons as "gankers", and utilizing her combat spells, rather than her support spells.
Erio's not a tank.
Old 2013-08-07, 20:13   Link #38409
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Erio's not a tank.
Apologies. I typed this at a very late hour. Yes, if memory serves, Erio displayed no tanking capability in Striker S.

But still, the fundamental problem is that he'd have to provide some form of cover for two summoners. (Of course, Gaaryu could fill the other gap).
Old 2013-08-08, 06:18   Link #38410
Gx Hero
Rambler

Erio is like Fate, Fast and weilds a blade. Which while we are on the subject perhapse it should be Erio and his two summoners.
Volatire pulls Erio aside for the talk of him dating one of his priestess.

I find that Erio and Caro are used the least out of the main charecters and they have the most to offer being young at the end of strikers.
Old 2013-08-08, 08:53   Link #38411
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gx Hero View Post
Erio is like Fate, Fast and weilds a blade. Which while we are on the subject perhapse it should be Erio and his two summoners.
Volatire pulls Erio aside for the talk of him dating one of his priestess.

I find that Erio and Caro are used the least out of the main charecters and they have the most to offer being young at the end of strikers.
Erio, the protector of Two summoners - two living, walking, talking, thinking nukes in love with him.

Actually, while it fits a running theme in the Nanohavere for Gaaryu and Freidich to take a human form, has anyone tried to invoke it for both of them? Or is it simply fundamentally against their charm, and the rules of the Nanohaverse for summons to be able to take human form just like Familiars?

So, unless Volatire mindrapes Erio to hold the conversation, I'm not sure how Volatire is going to do the talk - unless that dragon takes a human form.
Old 2013-08-08, 10:41   Link #38412
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Erio, the protector of Two summoners - two living, walking, talking, thinking nukes in love with him.

Actually, while it fits a running theme in the Nanohavere for Gaaryu and Freidich to take a human form, has anyone tried to invoke it for both of them? Or is it simply fundamentally against their charm, and the rules of the Nanohaverse for summons to be able to take human form just like Familiars?

So, unless Volatire mindrapes Erio to hold the conversation, I'm not sure how Volatire is going to do the talk - unless that dragon takes a human form.
Highly doubt it because all Familiars appear to have shape-shifting as part of their ability (animal-> human->smaller animal-> smaller humans child) while Freidich only turn small because Caro seal his original size and ability.

So for them to turn human form, they probably need a mage to do that for them but then again.... even if they can shape-shift into human form...both of them doesn't have the ability to talk human language.

However, since Garyuu is in humanoid form may be he hold conversation with Erio in his own special way? Through body language perhaps?

=

About the big bosses, I don't think Volatire is interested with Erio enough to "talk" to him. He seemed be a lolicon...err...fond of small girl.

However, it is still possible to show his option of Erio dating Caro by making him show up whenever Caro is upset.

=======

The canon seems to like pairing Erio with Caro but it is still possible (I guess) to have Lutecia crushing over him to form a love-triangle.
Old 2013-08-08, 11:32   Link #38413
Gx Hero
Rambler

My comment about voltaire was only as a joke, like anyone trying to date Vivio would have to talk to the almighty Ace of aces. Also since they are summons they don't take human form, but if the need ever arose they could be turned into guardian beasts or familars.

still I think the area of using Erio, Lutecia, and Caro in some story is on short demand and should be explored. After all we don't know what magical creatures Caro has had to deal with and Lutecia's bug summons can get pretty big.
Old 2013-08-08, 20:57   Link #38414
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I always was fond of the idea that elder dragons can take human form. Blame that MMO if you like.

Voltaire in my fics had a human form which interacts with the cast after his first summoning. He appears as a huge musclebound hulk in mechapunk armor + cape armed with a cheeky wit, loud mouth and monstrous laugh that is voiced by Otsuka Akio ().

He initially is put off by the scrawny knight, bearing with his presence at first while secretly testing him. When his consort, Snow Tigress Ampere, makes a convenant with Erio and allowing herself to manifest in reality, Volt gives his acknowledgement as well.

(And so, Ampere and Voltaire can combine to form Koryuoh or Ryukooh!)

*runs*
Old 2013-08-10, 12:04   Link #38415
Gx Hero
Rambler

I have read several fanfictions on Hayate. I find it disturbing that she has stories that involve her taking the wrong path or going for high ranked positions. SInce in FOrce and I think at the end of Strikers sound Stage she is in the Navy's special investigation department. I think using this position for Hayte could allow her to be used more in fanfiction, and for any Yunno X hayate Fans it would alklow more of it since Hayate could bug Yunno about a Lost logia dose.

Also An Idea for a fanfiction came to me. Hayate basicly only knows bombardment spells. Maybe a fic where Nanoha teaches her some more water down spells like divine shooter, and learns to aim at the same time.
Old 2013-08-11, 19:59   Link #38416
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I could point you to a few, Aaron008R did some really sweet ones between his OC and Hayate, nothing outright romantic, heartwarming all the same.

But for most part, she tends to get shafted in fandom.

(ironically, Nanoha is the one shafted in my work, since I'm writing mostly around the time of her post casualty recovery!)
Old 2013-08-12, 11:41   Link #38417
Gx Hero
Rambler

Understandable about that. However is this persons work on animesuki or fanfiction.net, because it is a pain sometimes to find something that someone wrote.
I mainly look for fanfictions on fanfiction.net since it is easier to search.

I don't know if it is my imagination but I feel that Fate is sometimes portrayed more aggressive than she actualy is, in fanfictions.

Anyway I recently figured out there is a reason that a lot of authors haven't posted there stuff on Fanfiction.net. Being out of the loop I don't know if I am right, or just seeing wsomething that dosen't exist.

Also I feel with the Nanoha StrikerS series that bringing it into military actualy cuts down on what happens in the series and influences to much on what happens in fanfiction.

I also was wondering has Fate ever used starlight Breaker, I mean she specializes in close combat, but having something like that ready could be useful when close range is not an option.

I was also thinking about a Fanfiction where Vivio, Momoko, and Shiro get transported to another reality where the vivio there is being taught so she can be the sankt king. Basicly in A world where the sank Church is the TSAB. I want it where Vivio see's how good she has it while trying to help her counter part who basicly is being treated like a tool, learning the ways of the church, and is far from happy. Bringing in the sankt Kaisers past and what she wanted and what I thnk actualy happened to her. I also wish to include the JS incedent in a way that makes it where Vivio was found before it happened and she has to deal with it.

I have a few other ideas But I have't gotten it off the ground yet so I am unsure wither or not to include them. I feel that I should put einheart and Yunno in the story to help it along instead of momoko and Shiro who I want in there because they are parrents, no magic, no military.

RIght now I don't know. Sorry for the rambling

Last edited by Gx Hero; 2013-08-12 at 15:33. Reason: So I don't double post
Old 2013-08-12, 19:55   Link #38418
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Looks no further! We OCers keeps meticulous records of whatever we do, so here's the summary page regarding some of Aaron's work (slightly out of date, because its missing the fic I was talking about.)

And here's the fic I was talking about "A Visit to Riot 6"

Chap 1: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=5942

Chap 2: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=6485

Chap 3: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=6510

If you encounter injokes, we apologize, Nanoha OC has been around so long we may accidently take some terms for granted... Just ask and I'll explain.
Old 2013-08-12, 20:32   Link #38419
Gx Hero
Rambler

Thanks'
One reason I asked is that I see a ot of multi chapter stories that have our heroes in some war. I heard someone else say it but it seems like nanoha nad freinds being in the military has put a strain on what comes out. I just don't like them

Funny thing is I have ideas in parts that don't have whole stories to go with them.

One story I had plannned in a Hayate Vivio series is about having a child, assumed possible for two females. Major concern is that Vivio is the Sankt King and Vivio and famly isn't going to be there foreever and some nut may convince said desendant of hers to be king.

Also here is a link to download Nanoha Crisis a non hentai doujin I thought was intresting. all but three or four chapters are translate. My only complaint about this manga is that it could have been better drawn but it gives one ideas. Especially if you are going to make a nanoha vs nanoha fanfiction.

Crimson http://www.mediafire.com/download/kd...is_Crimson.rar

Before http://www.mediafire.com/download/oa...re_english.rar

chapter 1 http://www.mediafire.com/download/95..._Crisis_01.rar

chapter 2 http://www.mediafire.com/download/99..._Crisis_02.rar

chapter 3 a http://www.mediafire.com/download/5x..._3_english.rar

Chapter 3b http://www.mediafire.com/download/2s...3b_english.rar

chapter 4 http://www.mediafire.com/download/nx...Crisis%234.rar

chapter 5 http://www.mediafire.com/download/476bu5uozb74135/5.rar

blessing soul 1st half http://www.mediafire.com/download/l4...st_Half%5D.rar

---
on another note, one thing I have noticed on several multichapter stories is the fact that people seem to confuse Fates job. Granted we don't know the full description of her job but it seems that she is responsible for general investigations retevial of lost logia on non administered worlds, or lost logia cases in general after all some of them require a high rank mage to deal with them,, instead the stories make her out to be some sort of covert agent at times. sorry for complaining. As For how I see Fates job I see it like in Dezopenguins echo's of the past.

Last edited by Gx Hero; 2013-08-17 at 21:43. Reason: so not to double post
Old 2013-08-18, 17:38   Link #38420
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Hey everyone. It's... been a while. But my appearance is not without reason. I come before you with the end. The last chapter of Swords and Shields. Again, immense thanks to Kuroi Hadou for suffering through the task of being my beta for this and thanks to all of you who have been with this story since the beginning. I truly hope you enjoy the end of this window into the lives of Signum and Yuuno.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3a
Chapter 3b
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8a
Chapter 8b

Spoiler for Swords and Shields: Chapter 9a:

Tags