AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-05, 05:12   Link #241
astrallionheart

Then again, Ichigo does seem to share a lot of traits with Gohan. For example, his work ethic is unmatched, but his battle instincts leave a lot to be desired, and he absolutely lacks a killer instinct. Goku was a nice guy but if you had to die, he will kill you. Gohan...I mean Ichigo...seems to think that beating you enough you will give up and be his friend instead.
Old 2010-09-05, 05:37   Link #242
iceyfw

hmm my gut feeling tells me kubo is trolling again. if aizen really dies after this arc is over, who will be the antagonist? soul society again?

kubo better give us a chapter on how ichigo is now viewed as since he just went way beyond the power scope of 9000.
Old 2010-09-05, 07:16   Link #243
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
hmm my gut feeling tells me kubo is trolling again. if aizen really dies after this arc is over, who will be the antagonist? soul society again?

kubo better give us a chapter on how ichigo is now viewed as since he just went way beyond the power scope of 9000.
billion. 9 billion.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-09-05, 09:00   Link #244
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:

I am hopping we got some info on the VL. Ichigo has fiannly gained the power to go toe to toe with one
Old 2010-09-05, 09:07   Link #245
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
I am hopping we got some info on the VL. Ichigo has fiannly gained the power to go toe to toe with one
I thought we'd established that at least the top 4 (and Yammy) were vasto lordes, and that Shiro-chan had no idea about their true power when hyping them up at the start - this could be because when the arrancar arc started Kubo had the intention of having SS fight the Vasto Lorde, but was ordered to cut it short (by making them rubbish) by his publishers
Old 2010-09-05, 09:21   Link #246
Slayerx

Quote:
Somehow i'm thinking the King would be the next enemy for some reason (viewing ichigo the vizard as a threat to the world) and that it will be revealed that for all his amazing power, Aizen was actually only on par with the lowest members of the Zero squad

kinda like in yuyu hakusho when it was revealed that Toguro was actually small potatoes(B class) compared to the demons that resided in demon world(S class)
Oh and while we're at it, maybe we'll find out that Aizen was actually not a bad guy and just wanted to get rid of cruel king and right a great wrong in the world

Quote:
No, it's been confirmed that the Vasto Lorde's are wimps
Wimps who can get beaten by a captain's shikai even after receiving an arrancarized power boost
Old 2010-09-05, 09:38   Link #247
secretzfan
*Fansubber

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
No, it's been confirmed that the Vasto Lorde's are wimps
Wimps who can get beaten by a captain's shikai even after receiving an arrancarized power boost

Oh you mean the Tia thing. Nah In truth it is the top 4 espada making Ulquirra one too. Just imagine if Ichigo went up gainst them in before he gained FGT. He barley beat Ulquirra. He would lose to Tia, Barragan, and Starrk.
Any way I really wanted to go deeper into the Vastos Lordes story.
Old 2010-09-05, 09:54   Link #248
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Vasto Lordes aren't anything remember when just 1 Menos was considered a threat? Then everyone and their grandmothers could suddenly beat one

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-09-05, 09:56   Link #249
JustRob

Ichigo did not barely beat Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra buttraped Ichigo using only his Resureccion, and then to show off his powers went into Segunda Etapa and slaughtered Ichigo.

Hollow Ichigo was the one who beat Ulquiorra, and not barely. He beat the living crap out of him.
Old 2010-09-05, 10:06   Link #250
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Ichigo did not barely beat Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra buttraped Ichigo using only his Resureccion, and then to show off his powers went into Segunda Etapa and slaughtered Ichigo.

Hollow Ichigo was the one who beat Ulquiorra, and not barely. He beat the living crap out of him.
Exactly Hollow Ichigo beat Ulquirra not Ichigo. Ichigo barley survived in fact he would be dead. So if he fought Tia or Barragn he would dead. No doubt
Old 2010-09-05, 10:08   Link #251
JustRob

Yep, and now all of a sudden he's stronger then Aizen. Yay plotkai powerups
Old 2010-09-05, 11:17   Link #252
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Ichigo just came out the hyperbolic time chamber, who knows how much stronger he will get if he meets the Old Kaien

and Aizen is just like cell the fake kurakara town reminds me the cell game arena with all the captains to be the Z fighters
Old 2010-09-05, 11:36   Link #253
Slayerx

Quote:
Oh you mean the Tia thing.
Actually I was referring more to Stark... Two shots with a shikai is all it took to kill him...
Though Halibel seriously underperformed as well
Not to mention that the last time we saw Yammy he was getting his ass kicked by a pair of captains who are not even taking him seriously

Quote:
He would lose to Tia, Barragan, and Starrk.
No, that would be the case if power levels in bleach ACTUALLY MADE SENSE... Stark, Yammy and Halibel were NOTHING compared to Ulq despite their higher rank

I'll agree on Ulq... he actually was the ONLY espada that truly measured up to what the Vasto Lorde's were hyped up to be... though Barry deserves and honorable mention for having such Hax powers and begin able to withstand a nuke to the face...
Old 2010-09-05, 11:46   Link #254
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I heard FGT was so powerful when Kubo and his assistants made the concept when the assistants realized what they had helped create, half of them committed suicide, another blew up from the power, another went crazy and propelled himself to the sun and another one just got decapitated, from no where.

I also heard the moment Kubo created the FGT he gained laser vision and immortality.

I'm pretty sure the 1st one is a rumour.
This feels like top gear when there talking about the stig.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-09-05, 13:32   Link #255
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Actually I was referring more to Stark... Two shots with a shikai is all it took to kill him...
Though Halibel seriously underperformed as well
Not to mention that the last time we saw Yammy he was getting his ass kicked by a pair of captains who are not even taking him seriously

No, that would be the case if power levels in bleach ACTUALLY MADE SENSE... Stark, Yammy and Halibel were NOTHING compared to Ulq despite their higher rank

I'll agree on Ulq... he actually was the ONLY espada that truly measured up to what the Vasto Lorde's were hyped up to be... though Barry deserves and honorable mention for having such Hax powers and begin able to withstand a nuke to the face...
Actually your wrong. Besides power when it comes to the topic of Vl Ulquirra counts as one of them. Tia, Barragan and Starrk are very powerful because if Ichigo fought them at that time he would lose. The top 3 espada lost for certain reasons. Kyoraku's zanpaktou just isn't fair. He could beat any hollow at any time his zanpaktou feels like awakening
Old 2010-09-05, 13:36   Link #256
Aqua Knight

Why would Ichigo lose to Tia?
She just had the water ability and like all Espada speed, strenght,Cero, durability and that's all.
I mean that in terms of power I can agree that Tia was stronger than Ichigo, but unlike Ulq fight I bet Ichigo could have the most chances against her than any other Espada from top 4.

Please explain to me.
Old 2010-09-05, 13:40   Link #257
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan
Actually your wrong. Besides power when it comes to the topic of Vl Ulquirra counts as one of them. Tia, Barragan and Starrk are very powerful because if Ichigo fought them at that time he would lose. The top 3 espada lost for certain reasons. Kyoraku's zanpaktou just isn't fair. He could beat any hollow at any time his zanpaktou feels like awakening
"Vasto Lordes surpass CONSIDERABLY captain-class shinigami in strength and speed"

Then why the hell could Shunsui not only dodge Starrk's Cero Metralleta, fight on par with him with swordplay and take a cero to the face and be pretty much unharmed?

Yeah, VLs were overhyped. I was one of the people hoping that the Espada were Adjuchas, but as we've seen in the latest data book, most of the stronger espada were VLs. Which leaves Soul Society or the King's Realm to be the next enemy.
Old 2010-09-05, 13:41   Link #258
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Why would Ichigo lose to Tia?
She just had the water ability and like all Espada speed, strenght,Cero, durability and that's all.
I mean that in terms of power I can agree that Tia was stronger than Ichigo, but unlike Ulq fight I bet Ichigo could have the most chances against her than any other Espada from top 4.

Please explain to me.
In terms of power Ichigo would lose. Ichigo didn't at the time have the power to beat some one like Tia as you said. But how could Ichigo win. I mean how did tou figure Ichigo could beat Tia. Ichigo is mostly power and strengh and using that he would lose. It isn't like Kyoraku vs Starrk, because Kyoraku won thanks to his sword's abilty. Ichigo is only power and power alone couldn't beat Ulquirra without unleashing the beast hollow form
Old 2010-09-05, 13:42   Link #259
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Shunsui didn't just win because of his sword's ability. See my previous post for details.
Old 2010-09-05, 13:49   Link #260
Slayerx

Quote:
no... Shusui's shikai is NOT and excuse
Pretty much what Stormwhite has just said... Shunsui should have been so HORRIBLY out classed that he would not have had any hope of even laying a finger on Stark

Consider this... Ichigo, without his Vizard powers is a captain-level shinigami, just below Byakuya in terms of strength... yet even while using his bankai, an un resurrected Grimjow was able to comepletely wipe the floor with him. Hell Ulq proved to be so powerful that he could have killed Ichigo in mere seconds if he so desired... it was only by the AMAZING boost of his Vizard powers that Ichigo was bale to stand up to them (and even that was not enough for the resurrected Ulq)

For Stark and Halibel it should have been the same; even worse actually since they are SUPPOSED to be even stronger than Ulq... Every Attack Shunsui made should have been dodged or blocked effortlessly by Stark. Shunsui's shikai would be meaningless since Stark's speed and power would be too great for him to touch him with his blade (much less a specific spot)... and when i say this i mean WITHOUT resurrection... Resurrection itself should have been practically an instant kill

Stark and Halibel should have been so fast that they would have made the SS captains head spin, and should have been so strong that they could have ended their fights in mere seconds...
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread