AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-10-10, 22:56   Link #21
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
wontaek - Ah... Thanks I'm relieved, I'm gonna read it later.

Westlo - I could've cared less if Nishino won over Aya. But that is not the problem. The problem is the execution. The manga had so much Aya development that we all thought that Aya would be the end girl. Then suddenly the author let him end up with Nishino.

Another good example like that end is Kimikiss Pure ~Rogue~. Yuumi had the more development with Koiichi than Mao. Although I admit I am a Mao x Koiichi supporter, the way they ended up together wasn't right in my eyes. I thought he had a deeper bond with Yuumi. =/
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 00:01   Link #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
And... Koukou Debut?! Does this seriously happen? I've only read to volume 8 or so, and that really sucks.
Sorry I wasn't clear in my post. I was only referring to it as a shoujo that I recently started reading, and recommended it. I haven't seen the ending yet but I doubt there'll be a curve ball either.

On a somewhat related note, one series where the protagonists do become a couple, but I wish they hadn't, is Inu Yasha. For some (twisted?) reason, I wish Kagome would end up with Hojo in the end. That would have been a really surprising ending.

Last edited by 052569; 2008-10-11 at 00:13. Reason: More stuff.
052569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 00:51   Link #23
GreatTeacherKen

Actually now that I think about Green Green TV might qualify (though I suppose you could say both girls win, but the main one wins only temporarily), though the other girl's relationship with the male lead solidifies in the sequel ova.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 01:22   Link #24
pomps
グ~…

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare View Post
- Ah... Thanks I'm relieved, I'm gonna read it later.
Hey, read Rough, and Niji-iro Tougarashi if you like Adachi, Rough is the best Adachi manga. I think only H2 has that kind of ending in Adachi's mangas because the relationship between the characters are too complicated. Oh wait, there's also Slow Steps. And I personally don't like Miyuki's ending, eventhough the main guy ended up with the main girl, the second girl is so great, I hated to see her dumped.
pomps is offline   Reply With Quote